gymrocken is offline Junior Member

Whats Best To Bridge With?

do you guys think that deca (which has no effect on lipids......and is good for body too) is better for bridging inbetween cycle or low does test (125mg)?
    i WOULD definately do deca but i dont want deca dick.
    does proviron effect health AT ALL?
    thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    No steroid is good for bridging. The best thing to do is use IGF and/or HGH and do proper PCT end of story do not pass go !!!!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    No steroid is good for bridging. The best thing to do is use IGF and/or HGH and do proper PCT end of story do not pass go !!!!

Exactly, and you df dont want deca if you dont want deca dick .... proviron even at a large does wont help..

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    don't bridge with aas as it will bring you to hrt sooner then you possible want.

as said use hgh/lr3/insulin /mgf/clen etc. to avoid to big crashes between cycles.

-rodge

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge
    don't bridge with aas as it will bring you to hrt sooner then you possible want.

as said use hgh/lr3/insulin /mgf/clen etc. to avoid to big crashes between cycles.

-rodge
    These kids think HRT is something good. It's never good when you have to take a med the rest of your life because of stupidity when younger.Especially with all the new info out telling you this.

Great advice Rodge~!

bros, im offically suppose to be a TRT person. my t levels are 150ng. so i NEED to use something between cycles, just thought that maybe deca would be less harm than test for bridging.
    question:
    if you get "Deca dick" for a little bit of time, once you add test, will it go away or are you stuff with a shitty dick forever? thanks

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrocken
    bros, im offically suppose to be a TRT person. my t levels are 150ng. so i NEED to use something between cycles, just thought that maybe deca would be less harm than test for bridging.
    question:
    if you get "Deca dick" for a little bit of time, once you add test, will it go away or are you stuff with a shitty dick forever? thanks
    If you're a candidate, why not start TRT? Why use deca that will bring your total test to zip? I didn't think that test at a TRT dose was harmful.

And yeah, if you added test, Jr. will come back loud and proud.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Some sort of less suppressive androgen, such as Primo, Var, Tbol, Winstrol . Thats if you dont want to use something suppressive, like Testosterone . IGF/HGH are also very good, I hear.

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    hey guys, im not trying to high jack and if i am, srry dont answer my question, i'll start my own thread but Swifto, i wanted to ask you with properblood work it wouldnt be too bad bridgeing with var? Wouldnt it still suppress your testosterone ? that doesnt sound like a bad idea

It may suppress it, yes. And you may remain in an inhibited state. I dont believe its possible to fully recover using any suppressive androgens with PCT compounds. But, you can remain inhibited or shutdown.

There is the whole theory on, "Can your pituitary start producing hormones AFTER using androgens that cause shutdown" theory then...Which there is no evidence to suggest it will. But one has to make his own assumption.

To put it simply. I may cruise on Primo/Proviron next cycle and see how that goes.

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks swifto one again. I appreciate it.

dblock

ok bros.
    here is the big big question.
    say i do go on 200mg of deca between cycles. i do that for 8 weeks. after about 4 weeks in, ill probably feel alittle deca dick. so then once 8 weeks is done, i go on cycle again and that includes test in it. so will my deca dick be cured instantly with the test, or will the deca dick from my bridging make it so i cant get wood ever again?

Why would you want to "bridge" with Deca ? Its not exactly ideal. Infact its a very bad choice.

You've ansered your own question. If you want to avoid sides like "Deca Dick", simply use Testosterone or a less suressive androgen with Proviron .

I dont think bridging should be done unless you have a fairly good knwledge of AS. Their effects etc...

Whats your reason for wanting to bridge anyway?

RobbieG is offline Member
    PCT.

wow, you guys dont know much about roids.
    in a bridge, you want to retain mass but you dont want to hurt the body.
    deca is a very powerful anabolic steroid low androgen and most of all, doesnt hurt the body AT ALL. as a matter a fact it improves it. so it is a very good bridge. i as a matter a fact know, from a personal friendship, that Paul Dillet loved using deca as a bridge. he said," it was powerful yet not harful, the best of both worlds"
    all ive asked is if deca dick is forever or not. if you guys cant answer this more difficult question then dont talk.

wow, you guys dont know much about roids.
    in a bridge, you want to retain mass but you dont want to hurt the body.
    deca is a very powerful anabolic steroid low androgen and most of all, doesnt hurt the body AT ALL. as a matter a fact it improves it. so it is a very good bridge. i as a matter a fact know, from a personal friendship, that Paul Dillet loved using deca as a bridge. he said," it was powerful yet not harful, the best of both worlds"
    all ive asked is if deca dick is forever or not. if you guys cant answer this more difficult question then dont talk.
    Cool your fvckin attitude or you won't be here long.

And I did answer at 11:30 this morning. See above. You were asked direct questions in regards to why you wanted to do this and how there are safer options avaible to you...You never answered. So what do you expect?

Your dick will start working as soon as you add test. Ya know, if you knew so much about roids, then you would know the answer to this.
    Last edited by fLgAtOr; 10-05-2006 at 04:18 PM.

i have no attitude bro,
    some members find it funny to say, "I dont think bridging should be done unless you have a fairly good knwledge of AS. Their effects etc..."
    when they dont know Sh#t about me.
    whatever. if anyone can help, that'd be great

i have no attitude bro,
    some members find it funny to say, "I dont think bridging should be done unless you have a fairly good knwledge of AS. Their effects etc..."
    when they dont know Sh#t about me.
    whatever. if anyone can help, that'd be great
    No one is laughing.

The people here are looking out for everyone's health.

Don't like it? Go away.

whatever bro, let it go

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    do you guys think that deca (which has no effect on lipids......and is good for body too) is better for bridging inbetween cycle or low does test (125mg)?
    i WOULD definately do deca but i dont want deca dick.
    does proviron effect health AT ALL?
    thanks
    since you KNOW so much about AAS, why are you asking such stupid questions? these newbs have selective hearing, you only want to hear what you like.you got some great responses ,take them ,use them so you dont f0ck your self up.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    ok bros.
    here is the big big question.
    say i do go on 200mg of deca between cycles. i do that for 8 weeks. after about 4 weeks in, ill probably feel alittle deca dick. so then once 8 weeks is done, i go on cycle again and that includes test in it. so will my deca dick be cured instantly with the test, or will the deca dick from my bridging make it so i cant get wood ever again?
    With the use of Deca it will raise progesterone levels and keep the HPTA shutdown, I'd recommend cruising with a replacement dosage of Test at 125-200mg/wk if you decide to do this..

Can I ask what your goals are etc and why you'd want to stay on? You'd probably want to run an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) throughout as well to control Estrogen, in turn helping to control progesterone levels or better than that are bromocriptine or dostinex.

I'd personally use less suppressive compounds such as Primo/Eq/Winny etc..
    Or better yet use IGF LR3 and/or HGH and run a proper PCT to recover your natural levels.

Thread Information