grantrizmo2002 is offline New Member

puzzled by test..

I got this test-e, but its kinda a pink color. its suspended in sesame oil, so i have to shake it all the time... any thoughts??

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    doesn't sound like any test I ever had....

and I wouldn't put it in my body.

Surrender is offline Banned
    Sesame seed oil is so dark, how could you possibly see and pink in it....How do you know it is sesame oil?....Also something wrong with that gear...Should never have to shake it to mix...Personally I would throw it out along with the source you got it from~!

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grantrizmo2002
    I got this test-e, but its kinda a pink color. its suspended in sesame oil, so i have to shake it all the time... any thoughts??
    Note: Please don't name a source...if you think on replying to this...Ok here we go and my thoughts.

Test @ any MG over 200 causes me very painful injections..200 ands I'm fine, 250 and watchout....

Was your Test Vial fully capped.......Now here's what I getting at....As stated some strengths of test cause painful injections. If this was happening the source you received it from could have tried to cut it to prevent the above... sounds to me like the Test was cut with either B-12 which is Red or HCG which is Pink.....Water and Oil doesn't mix and will seperate........This is what I think happened and then the source couldn't deal with it and now your in possession of it.....JMO

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Test at 250mg is quite common and rarely painful. I highly doubt the source would go through that trouble to add b-12.

I would agree though.. I would consider it a loss. Last time I heard of red stuff growing in a vial, it was a dirty bird.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    post a pic

Thread Information