nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

!Nolva only cycle?!

hey guys, ive heard this from a few guys lately some of them being personal friends of mine. i am only 18, but i was thinking of using nolvadex (tamoxifen ) by itself for a short cycle? does anybody have experience of using this or heard of any peoples experiences? i have heard from 2-3 people gaining areound 8-12 pounds in a months cycle of this, but they were all 2-3 years older than me so im wondering if it would have the same effect with me at 18? thanks for all the help!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    nolvadex is not a steroid . read the drug profile that was written on it. it is used with other steroids as an anit-estrogen to help prevent things like gyno. it will raise your natty test production but you can get the same results of that just from buying tribulus over the counter much cheaper.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nba2005uk
    hey guys, ive heard this from a few guys lately some of them being personal friends of mine. i am only 18, but i was thinking of using nolvadex(tamoxifen) by itself for a short cycle? does anybody have experience of using this or heard of any peoples experiences? i have heard from 2-3 people gaining areound 8-12 pounds in a months cycle of this, but they were all 2-3 years older than me so im wondering if it would have the same effect with me at 18? thanks for all the help!

aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ahahahahahaha hahahahaha...

LPR.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha........ahahahahahaha hahahahaha...LPR.
    Stop it LPR, stop it!!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    What the hell is it with this Nolva only fashion at the moment. Some kid at the gym said it to me the other day. Don't do it nolva can have some unpleasant sides and as mentioned there are much easier ways of raising natty test.

welp i tried to give an answer without flaming but you guys took care of it.

so its no good then lol. what u guys think the next best thing apart from creatine protein glutamine etc....but safe for an 18 yr old? i heard of hyperdrol and mass fx having good results without a pct? any truth to this?

Proper research would lead to less embarassment...

And I think we went easy on him.....

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Stop it LPR, stop it!!

......hahahahahahah........sorry i can't....aaaaaaahhahahahahahahah !!!

now im thinking about a cycle with Tylenol,aspirin and some Benadryl to "kick" in...!!!!..

Now sounds funny but it's not cuz that show that ppl dont like to read or folows rumors @ the GYM....comeon guys,if you dont know,read in the roids profiles,then ask any time.

LPR.

so its no good then lol. what u guys think the next best thing apart from creatine protein glutamine etc....but safe for an 18 yr old? i heard of hyperdrol and mass fx having good results without a pct? any truth to this?
    Time!

Easy answer for that...D.I.E.T !.!.! check diet forum for bulking....good info there. BTW...do you know what is pct ????

LPR.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    Time!
    exactly... diet and train hard for at least a couple years yet, then look into other options.....you will thank us later...

i have done plenty of research on it already and i no what the profile of it is, that is y i hav been askin on here before i go and purchase it. yes i no what pct is, i was just looking for any other good options thats would be safe to use. so u guys wouldnt recommend any other good supplements out there then? thanks!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    ......hahahahahahah........sorry i can't....aaaaaaahhahahahahahahah !!!

now im thinking about a cycle with Tylenol,aspirin and some Benadryl to "kick" in...!!!!..

Now sounds funny but it's not cuz that show that ppl dont like to read or folows rumors @ the GYM....comeon guys,if you dont know,read in the roids profiles,then ask any time.

LPR.
    THIS CYCLE MIGHT NOT BE A BAD IDEAL THE Tylenol WILL HELP WITH ACHES AND PAIN THE ASPRIN WILL HELP THIN THE BLOOD LETTING ITS NUTRIENTS GET TO THE MUSCLE AND THE BENEDRAYL AT NIGHT WILL HELP YOU GET THE PROPER REST NEEDED FOR MAX GROWTH.

Thread Information