Thread: is this good?

is this good?

how is the *Do not post UGL names* brand version of testabol enanthate 250? should i spend the extra cash on this or go with one that is cheaper?

Surrender is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    how is the *Do not post UGL names* brand version of testabol enanthate 250? should i spend the extra cash on this or go with one that is cheaper?
    Well your new to gear, so post your stats....Are you 18 or 19 yrs old....

Weight
    Time Training

Come on playboy tell us

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Easy there surrender Italianplayboys been around a while. And Italian you should no better than dropping UGL names like that!! Please edit!!!

oh sorry about that i thought it was alright to just put what i had. but back to my question which one would you guys choose?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Easy there surrender Italianplayboys been around a while. And Italian you should no better than dropping UGL names like that!! Please edit!!!
    Bro I saw Aug of 2006 and really didn't think he had been here that long....thjat could have meant 40 days here. Hell on Iron mag a guy has been there 15 months and just hit 40,000 post......so post didn't mean a lot to me....but if you look at it a different way then cool.....

Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    Bro I saw Aug of 2006 and really didn't think he had been here that long....thjat could have meant 40 days here. Hell on Iron mag a guy has been there 15 months and just hit 40,000 post......so post didn't mean a lot to me....but if you look at it a different way then cool.....
    give it a rest guy, the reason he said that is b/c he knows ive posted my stats and my cycle i plan on running and i know what im doing. im just curious as to the difference between the 2 other then the price

give it a rest guy, the reason he said that is b/c he knows ive posted my stats and my cycle i plan on running and i know what im doing. im just curious as to the difference between the 2 other then the price
    a rest it is.....Good luck on which ever gear you choose....I surrender

Now I'll state I see not much difference between manufactures....Some use more solvents...BA and BB percentages which can cause a more painfull injection. Also the type of oil used...Some is thicker then other making it either easier to inject or a little harder which warming up the vial will solve the latter anyways........Save your money IMO
    Last edited by Surrender; 10-05-2006 at 06:14 PM.

so the testabol is less painful thats it? well i will agree with you then that i will just save my money and get the lesser priced one

so the testabol is less painful thats it? well i will agree with you then that i will just save my money and get the lesser priced one
    Bro the only diffences I see between makers is the injections...Some have more BA which causes a more painfull injection....Hell back in the 70's My gear came from pharmacies....differnet companys make Test and some where a little more painfull then the others...But both were just effective at what I was looking for.

Hell if I where to sell Test E made with Sesame oil for $100 and a different guy used grapeseed oil, would you pay an additional $50 for it...hell no....Most all companies are under some type of control and their products are so simular.......as they are regulated......Now I just can't see someone spending excess for a brand name.....This is why 90% of the people use generic from american pharms so they can save money as there is no difference in a brand name and you get the same product which is just as effective...again JMO
    Last edited by Surrender; 10-05-2006 at 06:30 PM.

alright i gotcha, thanks for clearing it up. i was just curious as to why the testabol was more expensive then the other test e i saw, i had an idea about the BA level but wasnt quite sure so i decided to ask. i planned on warming up the vial before injection whenever i start my cycle just to let the flow be easier when i did injected

poloblue is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Surrender
    bump!!!!

Now come on surrender.....We dont wanna start acting like tough old men in here........

Quote Originally Posted by poloblue
    bump!!!!
    why did that quote get bumped?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Now come on surrender.....We dont wanna start acting like tough old men in here........
    LMAO.

Thread Information