iwannagetbig! is offline New Member

deca 300 and test 350 cycle

how much should i take a week for a 10 week cycle? this is my first one, i took a cycle befor but found out it was some bunk shit, thanks fellas

skipp is offline Senior Member
    stats?

Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    stats?
    age-22
    wieght-180
    hieght-5'8
    body fat- dont know percent
    i work out about 5-6 days a week

anybody? not even the homie horse? i was thinking about taking 2 ml's of test and 1 ml of deca a week, should i do more?

anybody? not even the homie horse? i was thinking about taking 2 ml's of test and 1 ml of deca a week, should i do more?

skipp is offline Senior Member
    any cycle experince? how long have you been lifting? and take a guess at ur bf% ( a good way to tell if you're above ten is if you have no a**ominal definition..)

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannagetbig!
    First rule is understanding exactly what you're taking. ML mean nothing to us...You gotta get us the MG per ML first (I'm assuming 700mg of test and 300 of deca total).

Secondly, most will recommend test only for your first cycle. This is the safest and most conservative route. If you do choose to run Deca, I suggest you do some research and know exactly what side effects you might be up against. It tends to be a little trickier than just test alone.

Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    First rule is understanding exactly what you're taking. ML mean nothing to us...You gotta get us the MG per ML first (I'm assuming 700mg of test and 300 of deca total).

Secondly, most will recommend test only for your first cycle. This is the safest and most conservative route. If you do choose to run Deca, I suggest you do some research and know exactly what side effects you might be up against. It tends to be a little trickier than just test alone.
    thanks for the sugestion, but i already did my research on deca, ive been lifting for 2 years now, and yea i was gonna do 700 test and 300mg of deca, thanks for the feedback, and as for my body fat i really have no idea but it would be above 10 percent cuz i dont have any definition on my abbs

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Most importantly WHAT do you have for PCT??

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Most importantly WHAT do you have for PCT??
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg E
    so what u think? 300 deca and 350 test, this is mex gear so it might be a little undersosed, when should i start seeing results and feel the gear?

1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg E
    so what u think? 300 deca and 350 test, this is mex gear so it might be a little undersosed, when should i start seeing results and feel the gear?
    Uh oh. Thats not PCT. PCT means Post Cycle Therapy . So two weeks after your last shot would be "Post Cycle" and when your "Therapy" should BEGIN. IMO, you need more than just Nolva...for you, probabyl clomid as well.

Remeber Test E has a long half life. The same reason that you only have to shoot twice a week is the same reason why there will still be high levels of exogenous test in your body for two weeks after your last shot.

Uh oh. Thats not PCT. PCT means Post Cycle Therapy . So two weeks after your last shot would be "Post Cycle" and when your "Therapy" should BEGIN. IMO, you need more than just Nolva...for you, probabyl clomid as well.

Remeber Test E has a long half life. The same reason that you only have to shoot twice a week is the same reason why there will still be high levels of exogenous test in your body for two weeks after your last shot.
    so how much test should i shoot twice a week?thanks for the info

250 mg X2 week

250 mg X2 week
    so if i have test 350, i should only be taking a little more then half and ML 2 times a week? thanks homie

so if i have test 350, i should only be taking a little more then half and ML 2 times a week? thanks homie
    To make it easy, 3/4 of a ML X2 week...that should put you at 525mg/week.

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    It seems like you need to do alittle more research but I'm starting a smilar cycle in afew weeks

Week 1-12: enth 400mg/week
    Week 1-10: deca 600 mg/week
    Week 1-5: dbol 60ed

thanks for the info fellas, actually ive done a good share of research but for some reason the amounts to take of each gear always confuses me

thanks for the info fellas, actually ive done a good share of research but for some reason the amounts to take of each gear always confuses me

MrMe is offline Member
    Is that a typo? 400mg/week of test and 600mg/week of deca ... Wouldnt he get shut down like that?

Quote Originally Posted by HighandWide
    It seems like you need to do alittle more research but I'm starting a smilar cycle in afew weeks

Week 1-12: enth 400mg/week
    Week 1-10: deca 600 mg/week
    Week 1-5: dbol 60ed

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Is that a typo? 400mg/week of test and 600mg/week of deca... Wouldnt he get shut down like that?
    is that what happens when you take too much?

MrMe is offline Member
    No shut down means you get tired, no energy, feel ran down. Most people will tell you to run test higher then deca so the deca wont shut you down.

is that what happens when you take too much?
    Let me clarify for you bro. Steroids suppress your natural test levels (duh, thats why you do PCT). Some steroids suppress your production so much that we call it "shut down."

Deca is well known for this...Thats why most (not all) people will run test as a base. Becuase that synthetic test will make sure that you still perfrom like a dude.
    *EDIT* Contrary to whats posted above, the added test doesn't alleviate "shutdown"...It just counteracts the sides.

However, know that you DO NOT have to take more test than deca, or more test than total amount of other compounds. This is a myth. All you need is enough synthetic test to keep iwannagetbig Jr. working properly.

Deca has no effect on exogenous sources of test.
    Last edited by fLgAtOr; 10-15-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Is that a typo? 400mg/week of test and 600mg/week of deca... Wouldnt he get shut down like that?
    Yes. He will probably will get shut down. Thats why he has 400mg of test a week to keep his dick hard and PCT for afterwards.

Let me clarify for you bro. Steroids suppress your natural test levels (duh, thats why you do PCT). Some steroids suppress your production so much that we call it "shut down."

Deca is well known for this...Thats why most (not all) people will run test as a base. Becuase that synthetic test will make sure that you still perfrom like a dude.
    *EDIT* Contrary to whats posted above, the added test doesn't alleviate "shutdown"...It just counteracts the sides.

However, know that you DO NOT have to take more test than deca, or more test than total amount of other compounds. This is a myth. All you need is enough synthetic test to keep iwannagetbig Jr. working properly.

Deca has no effect on exogenous sources of test.
    some good info, thanks, gotta keep iwannagetbig! jr working, how long befor i will feel the test of deca in me?

depends on the person..4-6 weeks?

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    agreed generally longer esters take me and most 5 weeks to kick

Thread Information