bigron62 is offline Junior Member

post cycle depression?

hey bros i just finished a 10 wk cycle of t400 @600 per week and sus at 375 per week . last shot was 10 days ago and im riunning nolva for pct but ive really been in the dumps this last couple of days and getting bacne . i wonder if i should have tapered off at the end of my cycle . or should i go back on and taper off/ or ride it out .. 3rd cycle and i didnt go thru this on the other cycles .. als ill never use that t400 again what a pain in the ass .

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep your head up bro. Stay on the nolva, maybe get some tribulus or something. Continue to train, get lots of read meat and EFAs

thanks bro

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Same thing happen with me.It was also real hard to work out.I had to make my self go to the gym and that neveer happens to me.but it only lasted a couple of weeks,

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have experienced this pretty much after every cycle. over the course of PCT (usually 3 weeks for me) i gradually get depressed as far as training goes. then it is usually for a week or so after PCT, if i remember correctly normal for me to get "god i look small, why do i bother? is it really important to be big? missing one meal wont hurt" etc, then i snap out of it. am in PCT currently, and to be honest, as far as when im in the gym goes, i feel pretty good. aslong as you know what post-cycle blues contain, you will be able to see through them

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    keep your head up bro
    Last edited by mkrulic; 10-05-2006 at 09:14 PM.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Just always keep in mind, this will happen adn I need to get through it.

right on bros im actually feeling physically better since ive got off that t400 crap . it really bloated me out and it had a negative affect on being able to keep a boner .. it also gave me test flu for a month and didnt really give me alot of crazy strength either . im hitting the gym regular and not pushing too hard just letting my body adapt to normal . ill keep on with the pct and try to keep a positive outlook i know its only temporary .. later

Thread Information