Adrenalin is offline Junior Member

2nd Cycle Info needed

I getting ready to do a second cycle. My first cycle was 10mg D-Bol for 8 weeks, then 20mg weeks 9 and 10. PCT Nolvodex. No gyno or water retention at all.

Looking to do 2 cycles of Sus and Deca for 5 weeks each. Have Nolvodex on hand.

Any Suggestions?

Height: 5'10 Weight: 190lbs Bodyfat:15%

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenalin
    I getting ready to do a second cycle. My first cycle was 10mg D-Bol for 8 weeks, then 20mg weeks 9 and 10. PCT Nolvodex. No gyno or water retention at all.

Any Suggestions?

Whatd do you mean by 2 cycles. Dude you need to learn a bit more before you do anything. From what you have already said you have no clue how o cucle correctly. How old are you by the way

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Any Suggestions?

bro what the hell .... what kind of cycle is 5 weeks each thats not the propper way to do so how old are you as kal said ....... whats your tra9ining history .. and only 10mg of D-BOL for 8 weeks than 20mg the last 2 ... I would say you need more research on cycleing .....

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro what the hell .... what kind of cycle is 5 weeks each thats not the propper way to do so how old are you as kal said ....... whats your tra9ining history .. and only 10mg of D-BOL for 8 weeks than 20mg the last 2 ... I would say you need more research on cycleing .....
    i must agree with the guys above bro state ur goals and what u expext outa ur 1st cycle(because that dbol thing was an abortion of course u didnt retain any water dbol at 10 mg ed does nothing it has a 4 hour half life)so let us help u and give u the knowledge to acomplish ur goals.
    training history

The reason for 15mg cycle of D-bol for 10 weeks is to decrease the amount of water retention and helps to keep gains over that time. I have not lost any strength or size from doing it this way.

Rather than blotting using 25mg per day over a normal course of 6 weeks. Also I have an underlying liver condition that I was trying not to flair up by taking orals.

see: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.asp

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    The reason for 15mg cycle of D-bol for 10 weeks is to decrease the amount of water retention and helps to keep gains over that time. I have not lost any strength or size from doing it this way.

Rather than blotting using 25mg per day over a normal course of 6 weeks. Also I have an underlying liver condition that I was trying not to flair up by taking orals.

see: http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/article-dianabol.asp

Bro let me get this right Ok you have an underlying liver propblem and you went with dbol a 17aa that can be toxic? also becasue on the shelf lige of dbol 8 hours ( give or take ) so 10mg a day spilt 5mg x2 times a day Is a very very low dose indeed .... I have never heard of running it this low .. But learning new things every day ......

but any way if you have aliver condition No matter how low a dose you run a risk... end of story and second your sus deca cyce .... please explain what you mean by 5 weeks and 5 weeks ... becasue sus takes at least 3 weeks to be kicked in full force.. ( well for me that is ) and second deca is the wrong compound to play with up and down TRUST ME ON THIS .... so please lay out your age training diet information so we can better help you

I started training about 2 years ago after a 7 year layoff from powerlifting (had a body weiight of 200lbs, bodyfat around 18%).

In Jan 2006 I weighed 78kg now up to 90kg, without gear. Im planning on competing in May 2007 in the Masters class (will be 38 soon) in Australia.

My diet mainly consistl of 4000 cal, mostly clean food sources with a few MRPs thrown in for good measure.

height: 5'10"
    weight: 90kgs

Hope this helps

Thread Information