Thread: cypionate cycle

CS1400 is offline New Member

cypionate cycle

I read on the main site on the novice cycles and i'm doing the cypionate cycle. My questions are, how many mgs are in 1 cc? (So I know how many ccs to take in a week and what not) And how long does it take to get in my system and notice gains? And I was also wondering how much of your gains to you keep after this cycle? Thanks.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CS1400
    I read on the main site on the novice cycles and i'm doing the cypionate cycle. My questions are, how many mgs are in 1 cc? (So I know how many ccs to take in a week and what not) And how long does it take to get in my system and notice gains? And I was also wondering how much of your gains to you keep after this cycle? Thanks.

bro these question can be answered with a quick search .... a little research goes a long way .... look up the TEST C profile all your answers are their ... this is a pretty basic question .... also as for the gains that will be a person to person thing ... Like gentics diet training all these play a rule Also PCt .... will be a factor ....

but here this will help
    http://www.steroid.com/Testosterone-Cypionate.php

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Also if you have the cyp..it should say what mgs it is...it all depends on the the manufacturer...we couldnt answer what mgs you have...it should say it on the bottle.

Thread Information