dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Risks of anavar,supressing your test levels?

I just read a very extensive study on anavar in one of the previous MD mags and it pointed out that this drug supresses testerone in a major way at all levels of dosage, on the drug for weeks or even days,also quotes that the higher the dose the more supression occurs.A decrease of up to 50% when using 80 mgs a day.Other studys I have read contridict this theory.Anyone have any comments on these studys?And would just regular Gaspari novadex be OK for this test supression?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    My friend just when to his doc for blood work while is on other stuff. The Dr used to juice himself. The doc told my friend to come off because of some of the results. But told my friend he can take anavar . And also said that var will not shut you down at all

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    My friend just when to his doc for blood work while is on other stuff. The Dr used to juice himself. The doc told my friend to come off because of some of the results. But told my friend he can take anavar. And also said that var will not shut you down at all
    Who's your friends Doc? I need to talk to him bud. Please, very important. I dunno if you know my situation, but I need doctors who know us better than most.

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1
    I just read a very extensive study on anavar in one of the previous MD mags and it pointed out that this drug supresses testerone in a major way at all levels of dosage, on the drug for weeks or even days,also quotes that the higher the dose the more supression occurs.A decrease of up to 50% when using 80 mgs a day.Other studys I have read contridict this theory.Anyone have any comments on these studys?And would just regular Gaspari novadex be OK for this test supression?
    80mg of var is alot. Anavar will suppress natural test, but the degree of suppression all depends on you and the dosages you use. Complete test shut down is uncommon on Var. Do expect a decrease in libido around week 5.

Ok.

Yes var suppression is dose dependent. Did you think var has no impact on natty test levels? Even AAS that are known to SURPRESS you can infact completely SHUT YOU DOWN , If ran at high enough dosages and for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Ok.

Yes var suppression is dose dependent. Did you think var has no impact on natty test levels? Even AAS that are known to SURPRESS you can infact completely SHUT YOU DOWN , If ran at high enough dosages and for a long time.
    Ditto.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    80mg of var is alot. Anavar will suppress natural test, but the degree of suppression all depends on you and the dosages you use. Complete test shut down is uncommon on Var. Do expect a decrease in libido around week 5.
    Alright well I'm 26 so my test levels should be pretty good but it's the human grade 10 mg btg shit which I'm told is one of the best if not thee best on the planet that's why I wanna be very careful with it,I ain't done any juice in 3 years so I don't wanna blast right off and fuk my levels up so just to be on the safe side what's a good over the counter supp to take with it?

Give me some products that I can get my hands on at nutrition store,

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    And also said that var will not shut you down at all
    Yea Var will lower test levels, the only real risk to var even at high doses is cholesterol issues....

Alright well I'm 26 so my test levels should be pretty good but it's the human grade 10 mg btg shit which I'm told is one of the best if not thee best on the planet that's why I wanna be very careful with it,I ain't done any juice in 3 years so I don't wanna blast right off and fuk my levels up so just to be on the safe side what's a good over the counter supp to take with it?

Creatine, big time. 20g ED.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Like what bro. For PCT, cholesterol, to keep dedc8ted jr. working while ON?

You mentioned Gaspari's Novadex XT...I personally wouldn't put my trust in OTC for my PCT needs, even if it is Anavar .

*EDIT* Agree on the creatine though...Var supposedly dramatically increases creatine storage.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    I personally wouldn't put my trust in OTC for my PCT needs
    I completely agree. It still took me a good 12 days or so using clomid ED to feel back to normal (next time i will use nolvadex )....CD

Thread Information