bigfish is offline Associate Member

Tren enethanate question

Im going to be running cypionate and EQ for 15 weeks and was thinking about trying tren the last eight weeks. I can't handle doing ed injections so I I'm thinking about trying the enethanate version. I was thinking about 300 mg a week since that would be about the same as 75 mg eod of acetate. Any one have any comments on tren enathanate? This dosage?

orton4 is offline Member
    i have personally never run tren .. but will incorporate it soon... most ppl will tell you to run the acetate first due to the fact their are harsh sides of tren... so the acetate will be out of your system faster than an enthanate will

Yeah that what I was thinking, the sides.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, I wouldn't bother as long as the EQ is in there. If anything, I would run the tren on its own so you can see its effects. Seems like the EQ would alomst be a waste in comparison to the tren.

I was thinking the same thing. I should Wait until another cycle and just run Tren and test? I was just worried that I wouldn't be happy with the results from the Eq because I've been getting mixed feedback on EQ. Any thought on tren E for the future?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What is your previous cycle experience and have you run tren before?

No I haven't run tren . Before three cycles of test and Deca . Doing research but not much on tren E.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    If you run it, run it in the begining.

Guys I love that you are responding. but can anyone comment on Tren Enanthanate particularly.

I think it still eneds to be shot every 3 days. Not much else ot say about it from me.

Id just use the faster acting acetate ester. Its less expenseive and kicks in quicker.

Thanks skull I think I'll just wait to use it in a Cyle next summer and do the acetate.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Well if you have no previous experience with Tren then you won't know how "you" will respond, so the acetate is a much better choice.. If sides arise you can stop acetate and be clear in a few days as opposed to enanthate which will take a week or two to clear, not fun having horrible night sweats, acne, etc for a couple weeks after the sides appear..

Tren is Tren bro, enanthate is exactly like acetate but doesn't need to be shot as often..
    Drugs provides nice strength increases, can cause aggression, night sweats, acne etc.. It's a harsh drug.

I read in an old post somebody was having dreams that were really vivid from tren . BS or what? ANd yeah I think I'll just do the acetate . haven't decided on my next cycle or one after that. 2 months to decide though.

yea one point I forgot to mention, with acetate, you can get teh drug to leave or enter your body, basically whenever you want.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfish
    I read in an old post somebody was having dreams that were really vivid from tren. BS or what? ANd yeah I think I'll just do the acetate . haven't decided on my next cycle or one after that. 2 months to decide though.
    Diff for everyone. But yeah, I get some very very interesting dreams. Sleep like a f'in baby though, when some wont sleep a wink.

Thread Information