samcam is offline Associate Member

Second Cycle Comments.....Suggestions

I finished up my first cycle about 7 weeks ago. I did 400mg/wk of Stealth Test E along with .25mg Arimidex ED. I put on 27lbs. in 8 weeks, went from a lean 183 to 210. I cut my cycle short at 9 weeks because gains stopped and I wanted to cut my loses. 7 weeks later, I am still at 210, didn't loose anything, strength down a little but not much, but obviously I put on a fair amount of fat, however, I consider this a very successful cycle.

BTW I'm 37y.o., 5'10" been lifting on and off since I was 19, seriously the past 4 years.

Now my second cycle will start in the begining of December, I am now cutting and want to get down to 190 before I start. This upcomming cycle may seem long but I thought I would bulk from wk 1-8, maintain for a week or two, then cut the ramainder 6 or 7 weeks. I considered this because of my past experience of making most my gains the first 8 weeks and want to run a longer cycle. Here it is:

wk 1-14 Stealth Test E 500mg/wk, 2 inj./wk
    wk 1-6 T-bol 60mg/ED (paper)
    wk 11-16 Winny 60mg/ED (paper)
    Arimidex .25mg ED throughout

PCT will start 24 hrs. after last Winny dose which will be:

wk 17 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    wk 18 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    wk 19 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

How does this sound? I have heard some say not to bulk and cut in the same cycle but I think this is doable, any thoughts, suggestions? Thanks alot!

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    personally if the shorter cycles work for you why change? without adding deca or something in there the test wouldnt give you that much especially if you are an early gainer like me.but the cycle does look fine,you could go with that,try and fine tune your diet coz fat is a bitch to get off,i only lean bulk,but i like the idea of cutting while on as test is anti-catabolic in its self so go for it.

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    personally if the shorter cycles work for you why change? without adding deca or something in there the test wouldnt give you that much especially if you are an early gainer like me.but the cycle does look fine,you could go with that,try and fine tune your diet coz fat is a bitch to get off,i only lean bulk,but i like the idea of cutting while on as test is anti-catabolic in its self so go for it.
    I plan to add EQ into my 3rd cycle. Everywhere I read...eat, eat, eat, so I force fed myself, almost to the point of puking, and reached about 5000 kcal a day, although the short, low dosed cycle was a success I think I'm going to drop my kcals next time to maybe 4000-4500 and see what happens and I think I may try the above plan and see if I like the results. Thanks for the reply.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    cycle looks good bro

Thread Information