Bobba Ganush is offline New Member

Test-Prop (Help)

Hi there, I'm relatively new to this stuff. But my friend got me on Test-Prop about 2 days ago. Some people say its a bulking agent and some say its used for cutting. He says it's going to get me big. right now I'm about 5'9" 155. My question is will this stuff make me get big? All ive been taking in is protein and ive been lifting hard. I don't know a whole lot about it and why is my right ass cheek so sore. will it be like that after every shot?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    stats plz & cycle goals

5'9" 155. Honestly I just want to get big. I don't even have pecs at all and just want to develop my chest and get my arms bigger and maybe get some traps

naz-uk is offline Associate Member
    i dont really think you should be injecting something into your body that you hardly have a clue about.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    how old r u dude

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naz-uk
    i dont really think you should be injecting something into your body that you hardly have a clue about.
    I agree totally...... You should at least do some research to know which compounds are for bulking, and which are for cutting........
    this stuff isnt to be messed with.......

orton4 is offline Member
    research much more dude... how often are you going to inject test prop... should be shot ED..... and yes it hurts like hell.... again what are your stats... cycle experience... and nutrition intake???

my friend is basically a steroid guru and he's doing it all for me i have done some research. I'm 20

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    does anybody train longer than 6 months b4 jumping on gear anymore?

we inject it every 3rd day. I'm 5'9" 155, 20 y/o and ive been getting anywhere from 150-160 grams of protein a day. im not stupid this is just my first cycle and was wondering if this was a good steroid to use to get big

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    a. too young at 20
    b. if hes a steroid guru why are you on here.

what about pct?

I'm not trying to start arguments with anybody all I was asking was if it was going to make me get big

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    20 is too young, you have no base are are too small to start using aas, injecting e3rd day will increase sides (test prop should be injected ed.)

I'd stop now, and train naturally for awhile. You are not ready for aas. Do your own research and plan your own cycle.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobba Ganush
    I'm not trying to start arguments with anybody all I was asking was if it was going to make me get big
    No it won't. If you are only 155 right now, that means that your diet and workout ruitine are crap, or you have not been training for a long period of time. Train naturally, and build up a base. Then when your training + diet are perfect, and you have put afew years into they gym... start doing your own research, and come up with a better cycle.

I wouldn't suggest prop for a first cycle.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    hes a steroid guru but hes injecting you every 3rd day?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer12
    hes a steroid guru but hes injecting you every 3rd day?
    Yeah, Im a little curious about this. Prop's half life is roughly 36 hours, and you're injecting every 72?

That doesn't seem very guru to me.

Standard beginner's cycle

wks 1-4 DBol 50mg ED
    wks 1-10 Test E 500mgs wk
    wks 1-10 Deca 400mgs wk

PCT of course and 10mg ED Nolva throughout. Show that cycle to your guru and see what he says. If he knocks it, you may be taking advice from a numbskull.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Yeah, Im a little curious about this. Prop's half life is roughly 36 hours, and you're injecting every 72?

That doesn't seem very guru to me.

Standard beginner's cycle

wks 1-4 DBol 50mg ED
    wks 1-10 Test E 500mgs wk
    wks 1-10 Deca 400mgs wk

PCT of course and 10mg ED Nolva throughout. Show that cycle to your guru and see what he says. If he knocks it, you may be taking advice from a numbskull.
    maybe not the deca. especially for a 155lber. this guy needs food. but i like the rest of the cycle

briancb1 is offline Member
    Don't get the idea we are putting you down, we want to help you out so you dont hurt yourself.

We all suggest training naturally to achieve a good base. If you don't know how to bulk and gain weight, or cut and lose fat, how will you know how to do these things while on gear? I remember working out in the gym, gaining like 6lbs and getting a little muscle and then nothing for a while.... We've all been there.
    Hop on the diet and training forums and you will see all the different things you can do to train naturally and get bigger. The muscle and size will come with time, be patient and always monitor your diet, workout and progress.

Your friend is probably still going to shoot you up and whatever you wish to do is your business, by my point is: gear is a tool to help you gain muscle, not a solution.
    Good luck

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobba Ganush
    we inject it every 3rd day. I'm 5'9" 155, 20 y/o and ive been getting anywhere from 150-160 grams of protein a day. im not stupid this is just my first cycle and was wondering if this was a good steroid to use to get big

Prop should be shot Every Day (ED) or Every other Day (EOD).. like others said before its half life is around 36 hours... therefor you arent running it correctly shooting it every 3 days.... also 150-160 grams of protein a day is way to low to be seeing any gains... you should have around 2-2.5 grams per lb of body weight IMO... research some more

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro,Your guru buddy should know all this...But whatever ..Your too young,light in weight and just dont sound experienced enuff to using AAS.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    150 grams of protein per day! i eat that much in 2-3 meals. learn how to eat and train because all the steroids in the world aint gonna do shiat for you if you dont got diet and training down.

Ripdx is offline Associate Member
    prop is deff not a good idea for your first cycle. you need to research and listen to these guys. by the way prop hurts like hell!!!!!

Sami33 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    20 is too young, you have no base are are too small to start using aas, injecting e3rd day will increase sides (test prop should be injected ed.)

I'd stop now, and train naturally for awhile. You are not ready for aas. Do your own research and plan your own cycle.
    I know the opposite that if u inject steriods at a younger age (18-29yrs) u will bulk more faster than at a middle age (30-48yrs) group of age. Some longetivity research studies support that theory.

Thread Information