injectiing into fat

i'm sure this may seem like a stupid question to many...but i have ran a search on injections and fat, and haven't come up with an answer. so here goes...

what is wrong with injecting gear into your fat? anything?

does your body not absorb it as well?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    , let me edit my post so my point is clearer, the point of taking AA's is to build muscle, and injecting AA's into fat is just stupid, your Bf% should be low enough that the fat shoudlnt be a factor, injecting into the muscles allows it to get into the blood stream and work quicker and better.... does that clear it up for you ?
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-09-2006 at 08:05 PM.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    the point of AA's is to build muscle, and thats accomplished by injecting into the MUSCLES, not fat, this is also why its wise to have a low Bf % in order to avoid this.
    i dont think the fact that aas build muscle is the reason u inject into muscles. as far as i thought you inject into muscle so the oil will dissapate into your bloodstream slowly. and injecting into fat does allow the oil to dissapate...correct me if im wrong but i dont believe muscle building qualities are the reason for intramuscular injection..

pedro01 is offline Junior Member
    A few months ago, there was some news about people with fat asses not getting the full benefit out of medication injected into that area. This was not steroid related.

I think the story at that point was that the medication got absorbed into the fat cells and held there - although it seems a stretch. Being held between the fat cells is a possibility I guess - but why would it not dissipate.

Erring on the safe side would be best here. Inject IM.

Pedro

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    injecting into fat is BAD.it will sit in the fat for a longer period of time because the fat does not get as much blood flow as muscle and it raises the risck of getting a infection.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    injecting into fat is BAD.it will sit in the fat for a longer period of time because the fat does not get as much blood flow as muscle and it raises the risck of getting a infection.
    agree 110%

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    With multiple injections I can see a possibility of infection. But if you did it once by accident, it’s just going to take longer to get into your system.

You knew what i ment, the muscles absorb it, and it gets in ur blood stream all that is common sense, but thanks for trying to make me look like a idiot. My point was very simple inject into muscle to build muscle, injecting into fat shoudlnt even be a problem, your bf % should be low before you even consider taking AA's anyways
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-09-2006 at 08:06 PM.

mesoman is offline Junior Member
    injecting into fat just means that the druo is more slowly and less reliable absorbed thaninto muscle. Many times injections written as intramuscular will end up being given into fatty tissue. There is no increased risk of infection just more gradual absorption but it will be absorbed. Many drugs are given as a subcutaneous injection for that purpoose to slow down the absorption and prolong the drug effect.take this from one who knows what hes talking about.

Good information Mesoman, but im guessing he doesnt want to slow down the AA's kicking in and working. This is why I suggest along with many other people to have LOW Bf% and hitting that pretty needle into the muscle, but if your bf is high, then listen to these guys information. Like i said before if your going to take AA's take the time to get that bf down, not only will you notice the results your getting from the AA's but you will also have a lower risk of having bad sides such as gyno compared to someone who has high bf.
    Last edited by STEROIDZZ; 10-09-2006 at 08:34 PM.

, let me edit my post so my point is clearer, the point of taking AA's is to build muscle, and injecting AA's into fat is just stupid, your Bf% should be low enough that the fat shoudlnt be a factor, injecting into the muscles allows it to get into the blood stream and work quicker and better.... does that clear it up for you ?
    my bf % is of no concern to you and of no concern to this question. i asked my question out of curiosity, and to see if i could save myself a little pain with all the injections i'm making.

everyone else...thank you for your help

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    hey man, i think it would just take longer to get flowin through your body.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    only inject g/h into fat purposly imo

smiler is offline Senior Member
    duplicate

peppino is offline New Member
    If you take appropriate hygenic measures before injecting, and some does get into the fat, there's no need to worry about infection. It just takes a bit more time for your body to absorb it.

Lucasleftfoot i was simply stating the facts and the truth, if your worrying about injecting into fat you shoudlnt be taking AA's in the first place. I think most will agree when starting a cycle your bf should be low ( minimizing this injecting into fat crap) and also lowering your chance of bad sides, but if you choose to hit the AA's with fat rolls then be my guest its your body and health. Also to comment on your save yourself pain, if you cant take it dont do it.

Lucasleftfoot i was simply stating the facts and the truth, if your worrying about injecting into fat you shoudlnt be taking AA's in the first place. I think most will agree when starting a cycle your bf should be low ( minimizing this injecting into fat crap) and also lowering your chance of bad sides, but if you choose to hit the AA's with fat rolls then be my guest its your body and health. Also to comment on your save yourself pain, if you cant take it dont do it.
    hey man he never said he was fat, and he never said he injected into the fat, he asked why you dont do it. a simple question with a simple answer, leave him be, i guarantee you have fat on ur body so give the guy a break either way. chill

No need for him getting a attitude nor any need for you to place your 2 cents if i wanted it i would have asked, and obviously he does have fat otherwise he woudlnt ask that question. Would you randomly ask hey what happens if i inject into fat? if you dont have a lot of fat? come on either way Haro you look like you need to add some size on you .. shrimp

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    it just takes a longer time to enter the blood stream but its not the best thing to do .

This guy's trying to start a lil argument over me saying simply if you started your cycle like you should inlcluding low bf then injecting into fat woudlnt be a problem.. thats all. but to answer his question injecting into fat isnt good, and like they stated above takes much longer to work

No need for him getting a attitude nor any need for you to place your 2 cents if i wanted it i would have asked, and obviously he does have fat otherwise he woudlnt ask that question. Would you randomly ask hey what happens if i inject into fat? if you dont have a lot of fat? come on either way Haro you look like you need to add some size on you .. shrimp
    lol call me a shrimp bro i dont care, i dont see any pics of your supposed "225lbs at 12-14%" ass on the boards. your way to cocky you got an attitude at me just cuz i corrected the way you stated something in the second post, not to mention yea i would ask a question like that i ask alot of random questions WHY? cuz thats how you learn. you think you know more than you do, and your threads/advice shows this. whats funny is you claim to know alot as your profile says your cycle experience "Not too many but , researched for many years very knowledgable" your so knowledgable that you had to post in my dbol thread about how many times a day to take dbol cuz you didnt even know? gimme a break, i never hated on you nor was i a jerk

The dbol question of dividing up doses is still a controversy, and i really dont know how to take it other then divide the doses up. But since everything is cool then its all good man. misunderstanding i guess

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Haro u look pretty damn big to me! and i think dbol wud be much better split up like 3 times throughout the day, the HL is only a few hours.

i'm 6'5" at 225lbs. yes, i have fat, but who doesnt?? maybe, you should keep your opinions to yourself if you have no intentions of helping anyone.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Also it seems when you inject into fat by mistake is when you get the big uncomfortable lumps.

well...one of the reasons i originally asked was, my friend. he says he never injects IM. he always does it in the fat....to keep from being sore for days.

it just made me curious because he never had any problems with it, and i always thought there was a specific reason not to inject subcut.

jackman22 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Leftfoot
    it just made me curious because he never had any problems with it, and i always thought there was a specific reason not to inject subcut.
    ya its not a dumb question at all to want to know. But yea absorbtion is alot slower

Selene is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius Leftfoot
    i'm sure this may seem like a stupid question to many...but i have ran a search on injections and fat, and haven't come up with an answer. so here goes...

what is wrong with injecting gear into your fat? anything?

you will end up with a severe skin infection called cellulitis which can cause you to be hospitilized, it is severe infection and swelling of the layers of skin, the only thing ok to inject into fat is hgh and other fat loss compounds made for such

Thread Information