Thread: Tren and cardio

seriouslifter is offline Member

Tren and cardio

I am going to be starting a prop tren winny cycle again and I remember the cardio was difficult from the tren i guess. I want to really cut this time and try to lose body fat. If I work out 5x a week M-F. How much cardio should i be doing and for how long? Which cardio machine? I usually walk on treadmill, but that doesnt seem like it burns alot of calories.

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    I would do cardio 5days in the am empty stomach for 45 min.

It's not about calories burned. keep your heart between 65%-70 of max heart and you will be fine.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FaizakaFez
    I would do cardio 5days in the am empty stomach for 45 min.

It's not about calories burned. keep your heart between 65%-70 of max heart and you will be fine.
    SOUNDS GOOD BUT ON TREN I PERSONALY HAD A HARD TIME BRATHING.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant do anything without sweating like a frickin hog.... breathing seems ok though.....
    I agree with Fez......45 mins, am, empty stomach....

seriouslifter is offline Member
    what about after i workout? I dont have time in the morning. 45min after I work out or is that too much since i will be lifting also.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I breath like a 400lb fat man while on tren . I would recommend short cardio after each work out to start and try to work your way up. Its all based on the individual itself, so play it by ear, maybe start with 15 min after training each day and work your way up. Im saying after so that cardio doesnt effect your routine for the day.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    I breath like a 400lb fat man while on tren. I would recommend short cardio after each work out to start and try to work your way up. Its all based on the individual itself, so play it by ear, maybe start with 15 min after training each day and work your way up. Im saying after so that cardio doesnt effect your routine for the day.

agree I never had breathing problems with tren but it sure winded me makeing 20 min seem like 40.. but than again would depend on the dose and person... i had a old time BB bro that would swear by tren and the trick to tren when cutting Vs bulking was Cardeio Pre cycle working on breathing and insteed of walking the tread mill pre cycle he would run ... his view was that by doing this made it much easier on the cutter with tren ....

Now i did try this but failed becasue I am not made for running meaning shin splints hurt like abitch .. so after a few weeks i fizzed out of that routine But in truth It did help with controlled breathing ... but still the tren cycle was the same ... little sides and still got winded easy

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm glad I found this thread. I've been running 65mg Ed for 4 weeks and I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack everytime I do cardio. I even get winded after each set while lifting. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    What they said.
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I am going to be starting a prop tren winny cycle again and I remember the cardio was difficult from the tren i guess. I want to really cut this time and try to lose body fat. If I work out 5x a week M-F. How much cardio should i be doing and for how long? Which cardio machine? I usually walk on treadmill, but that doesnt seem like it burns alot of calories.
    And regarding your walking question, I'd like to add to Fez's statement, that it's also not about the type of cardio either. Granted, weight bearing cardio is better for you since you necessarily burn more cals by supporting body weight than sitting, but since heart rate is the determinant, in matters of fat burning you can choose or mix.

M.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Does anyone else notice rapid heart rate on tren after performing routine tasks?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    not only with tren .. all gear causes that to me to a degree..

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Does anyone else notice rapid heart rate on tren after performing routine tasks?
    Yes, thats why I stopped using it. I do alot of skiing and it wasnt fun being on tren and having to stop and catch my breath every 3 min.

Thread Information