Andros is offline Associate Member

New Zealand Prices = High?

Its gonna be hard with the "no prices" rule but I am trying to figure out if I am being ripped off or if prices in New Zealand are much higher.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    Its gonna be hard with the "no prices" rule but I am trying to figure out if I am being ripped off or if prices in New Zealand are much higher.
    pm me

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU ARE KIND OF ASKING TO BE RIPPED OFF WITH JUST POSTING IT OUT THER LIKE THAT.GOOD LUCK

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    YOU ARE KIND OF ASKING TO BE RIPPED OFF WITH JUST POSTING IT OUT THER LIKE THAT.GOOD LUCK

I wasn't sure how else to go about it.

actually, the steroid profiles are pretty accurate w/ this.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    actually, the steroid profiles are pretty accurate w/ this.
    In that case I am being ripped off, the prices quoted in the profiles are about half of what I was quoted by my Source (yes i made sure I converted USD to NZD)

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    In that case I am being ripped off, the prices quoted in the profiles are about half of what I was quoted by my Source (yes i made sure I converted USD to NZD)
    I THINK GEAR IS ALWAYS MORE EXPENSIVE DOWN THERE, DO YOU HAVE A LOCAL PERSON YOU TRUST.

I'm sorry to hear that. can you get synovex-h and finaplix -h? if so check out the lab forum. prop and tren is one hella run

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

Sounds like a fishing trip bro.. I guess you are waiting for someone to feel bad for you and give you a cheaper source .... not here .... but if it makes you feel any better every one at one point or time Spent to much on a cycle ... for one reason of the other.... comes with the game... but hang around learn .. and make friends ...

WELCOME TO AR

Sort of, I have two sources, one I trust with authenticity (his stuff is legit) but not necesserely with price (I think the dude he gets his supplies from rips him off) and a new source that buys powders from Thailand and makes his own stuff but I don't 100% trust him, he seems like a good guy but in this sort of game you need to be sure you know?

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Sounds like a fishing trip bro.. I guess you are waiting for someone to feel bad for you and give you a cheaper source .... not here .... but if it makes you feel any better every one at one point or time Spent to much on a cycle ... for one reason of the other.... comes with the game... but hang around learn .. and make friends ...

WELCOME TO AR

Thanks for the welcome, and I swear I wasn't 'fishing' I just have no reliable info on what the costs are supposed to be down here, all I've seen so far is prices for the US.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Andros you shouldnt pay any more than 15-20$ a ml locally.Go inter and pay less than half of that.Good luck mate.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    hitman edit your post. no price discussion.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Andros, please read the board rules.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thread Information