donberry427 is offline Associate Member

First cycle help

Well from reading the furom for hours now i can only imagine how much you guys dont care about this post. But im a noob to steriods and need some help with what i should do to gain some nice bulk.

Im almost 22 6'5 220, and i feel i can pack on some serious muscle with my skeletal structure (im meso-ectomorphic). My biggest problem seems to be putting on forearm mass being my wingspan is 83 inches (roughly 5 inches more then my height). Anyway ive been working out for 9 years, the past 3 years lifting well gaining alil more then 15 lbs of muscle. I havent stoped gaining but i want to gain faster and have the ability to bulk certian areas like arms chest and back. Also I workout at a gym where 75 percent of the people there know me and are on steriods, now including my workout partner and bestfriend. He is taking andropen 275 and primo 100 from british dragon and after 6 weeks has gained 15 lbs of muscle and has leaned a bit too. I was wondering if i should go ahead and follow his cycle or do my own based on whats best for me and my size. i was thinking about a cycle that i found....

1-11 400-500mg test Enanthate
    1-10 200 - 400 mg deca
    Nolva throughout
    Vitamin B-6 200 mg/day

clomid 2 weeks after test

only thing i'm worried about is Taking more then i need to and my balls getting smaller. My bro said his have gotten alot smaller since he first started on adropen and primo 100. I know it comes back but it just worries me.

So what do you say. what should i do? is my cycle good for me? or should i go small or do my budds cycle?

huee is offline New Member
    Cycle looks okay bro- i personally would only use the nolva if you need it. Your stats are very similar to mine before my first cycle. You can run hcg throughout to keep the boys working, typically 250iu twice a week.

Whats hcg ? injectable? or oral substance

that question means you still have a lot of researching to do... but it's injectable, either im or sub-q. Do a search, you'll find tons of info on it.

Yeah ive heard of it b4 just never reserched it... thanks bro

artifitialmuscle is offline New Member
    are there legal supps that can be taken in a cycle that wont arromatiz.

Ive done a bit of searhing and the sites say not to take it throughout the cycle and clomid therapy... I could have read this wrong but should i take this the whole 14 weeks or only after im done my cycle and when i begin my clomid therapy?

it can be taken EITHER of two ways:

#1 250 iu twice a week from week 1 through week 13 (just before clomid starts) somepeople wait til atrophy starts before starting hcg

#2 4 shots, 3000 iu twice, 1500iu twice, every 5 days, with last shot just before clomid starts (just count back from pct)

you should not run hcg during clomid

I think id rather take it twice a week then 3000 at a time... Thanks for your help

that's what i did- had minimal shrinkage and libido is still good 2 weeks into my pct

wats a good pct after deca

deca should never be run without test, if you don't know that, go back to reading the boards.

but they said 2 not stack it since my 1st cycle

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Aside from the fact that your too young..........I would drop the deca . Test only should be good for your first cycle

So drop the deca ? why? as for too young I could really care less beucase i dont want to gain anymore height and my skeletal structure is basically at max now... IF i drop the deca how much test should i run and why even go test if im going to get bloated and loose everything when i stop? makes no sense to me...

Jbol after reading a few of your recent posts It seems like you like to steer younger people away from roids. I can understand being 18 and wanting to kick the shit outta my opp/comp But being in my late 21 age why not go with a cycle? Yes i could build more mass through my diet and continued training naturally but i feel it would be more logical to gain 10-15 lbs on a cycle then wait another year. ARe you trying to say that the quality of my muscle will be less then that of natural building? if so then how much?

i would really like to do a cycle to kickstart certains areas and move some major weight in others. My genetics are in order to show some serious gains and as for keeping them i plan on doing everything as good as i can. My main goal is to be around 245-255 lean mass mabey 9% BF.... Sure i know i can get close to 245 naturally but by that time ill be 27-28 and that means im only going to have less time to enjoy it and mabey less time to put on even more gains. Im a factual kind of guy. let me know why I shouldnt go with the cycle.

kronickid88 is offline New Member
    Major research and understanding of basic concepts highly needed.

Quote Originally Posted by donberry427
    So drop the deca? why? :
    For a first cycle you should run only one compound preferably test enan or cyp, if your running one compound and you experience any negative sides you know what is causing them. Test enan or Cyp is recommended for a newbie because of less injections and keepable gains.

Quote Originally Posted by donberry427
    Jbol after reading a few of your recent posts It seems like you like to steer younger people away from roids. I can understand being 18 and wanting to kick the shit outta my opp/comp But being in my late 21 age why not go with a cycle? .
    Because at your age you still have plenty of natural test to make keepable gains.........hold off a while, train naturally, keep diet in check, you'll know when youve reached your genetic limit. IMHO one shouldnt consider aas until late 20s preferably 30years old.

Ive done my share of research. Ive viewd this site since i was 18 but didnt think much of steroids til now. I know i can gain some nice size over the years... I geuss on eof my biggest problems is that the majority of guys at my gym are on gear, including my workout partner/best budd. I geuss i could wait a few more years and try to plateau as much as i can then if im not at what i want ill go gear. Thanks for your help. Another worry i had was my bone structure when i got older like 50 60's I heard it can mess with your bones but idk... Shit by the time im 30 and not on it mabey ill go hgh lol

Ive done my share of research. Ive viewd this site since i was 18 but didnt think much of steroids til now. I know i can gain some nice size over the years... I geuss on eof my biggest problems is that the majority of guys at my gym are on gear, including my workout partner/best budd. I geuss i could wait a few more years and try to plateau as much as i can then if im not at what i want ill go gear. Thanks for your help. Another worry i had was my bone structure when i got older like 50 60's I heard it can mess with your bones but idk... Shit by the time im 30 and not on it mabey ill go hgh lol

glad to hear that your going to wait believe me bro...Its worth it. The gains will come and when you reached your limit then consider gear, in the mean time keep researching you can never learn too much about aas. Good Luck bro

Thanks for the advice. But isnt test alone weak.My goal is 25lbs in 8weeks.And then i will start pct.

Thread Information