Thread: preloading..

Buffman is offline Associate Member

preloading..

how should i store the preeloads? hot, cold? how long can they be stoored? thx

anyone?

i keep mine at room temp, (unless its GH)... i don't like to preload more than one week ahead

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Dark area room temp is fine. Im no steroid guru, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    i put them in a cupboard and have preloaded up to ten days in advance.

okay, thx!=D

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    I dont preload anything I am a freak about clean pins .. if you preload you stick the vial than recap it and set it away its been exposed .. that just spooks me.. air borne germs ext..... I have OCD when it comes to shooting... I never use the same pin I draw with I toss it pop a new pin ASAP and shoot I clean the vial before sticking it .... but somthing works been over 10 years and not one infection or abcess (KNOCK ON WOOD)

so to me preloading is a bad Idea

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    I dont preload anything I am a freak about clean pins .. if you preload you stick the vial than recap it and set it away its been exposed .. that just spooks me.. air borne germs ext..... I have OCD when it comes to shooting... I never use the same pin I draw with I toss it pop a new pin ASAP and shoot I clean the vial before sticking it .... but somthing works been over 10 years and not one infection or abcess (KNOCK ON WOOD)

yeah, im that way to... but i don't use the same needle to stick it in with, as the one i use to withdraw with.. and the preeload will not lie longer than 3 days, so i think it will be okay

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta

What about changing pins before you inject ??

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    so what do people so that buy sachets???

WHAT !!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    so what do people so that buy sachets???

sachets....if people only like to preload a week @ a time then what do people do with the rest of the gear in the sachet? i'm trying to understand the sachet thing

sachets....if people only like to preload a week @ a time then what do people do with the rest of the gear in the sachet? i'm trying to understand the sachet thing
    I dont know, maybe there is only i mil in a sachet ?????

the smallest i've seen is 5ml sachets.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Do you mean vial?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

no carlos....sachets..like sealed packs like little ketchup packs @ mcdonalds. & i sent u PM otehr day...no response yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Do you mean vial?
    I have read about sachets they are like oil that comes in little bags, their called aroma something im not 100 % sure...

no carlos....sachets..like sealed packs like little ketchup packs @ mcdonalds. & i sent u PM otehr day...no response yet.
    Yo jakk, you in NY or FLA now ??? Im looking at a couple of houses in Wellington ... Sorry for jackin the thread !!!

stu ck ur PM

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    I have read about sachets they are like oil that comes in little bags, their called aroma something im not 100 % sure...

yea small ketchup like packs...many guys get them b/c of their ease to ship overseas. I am trying to learn more about them & see how guys preload/store the gear from sachets.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    stealth gear.. they are 5ml packs

frank12391 is offline Member
    I use a 10ml. I wash the sachet with antibacterial wash, let it dry on papper towel then swab it really well. I use a 19g pin to draw, change the pin to store. Before I shoot I remove the pin, draw out what I need with a 3ml and replace the pin on the 10ml for storage again. I don't use the pin that I used to draw cause you can hit the sides of the barrel, making it blunt. I don't like puting the gear in vials as it's 1 more veihicle for contamination. The less transfers the better. So far no probs with myself and my bros. I am very methodical about it.

Daveskidoof3 is offline Junior Member
    I just preloaded 10ml of sachet gear,in separate 3cc pin's. I have received preloaded gear from a friend before because he get's it in bulk 100ml bottle's. I have stored them for four week's at a time,with no prob. I learned what I know from a pro with 20+ year's experience. Always sterile. So I until I have a problem I will continue doing thing's the way I was taught.LOT'S of research help's talk to the vet's. Good luck.

Daveskidoof3 is offline Junior Member
    Oh yea, when I start a cycle I alway's have a antibiotic on hand just in case something does happen. So if you can get some do so. Some might think this is dumb but it is just a precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    I use a 10ml. I wash the sachet with antibacterial wash, let it dry on papper towel then swab it really well. I use a 19g pin to draw, change the pin to store. Before I shoot I remove the pin, draw out what I need with a 3ml and replace the pin on the 10ml for storage again. I don't use the pin that I used to draw cause you can hit the sides of the barrel, making it blunt. I don't like puting the gear in vials as it's 1 more veihicle for contamination. The less transfers the better. So far no probs with myself and my bros. I am very methodical about it.
    very nice post frank...thanks. very descriptive & i underststand how you go about it.now I am starting to learn...

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Only time I ever preloaded was when I was going on vacation and needed a weeks worth with me.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    I know what your talking about with the sachets.
    The suggestion was to pull out 5 ml, inject 1, and leave the other 4 in teh syringe. Then the next time you inject the next 1ml, put on a new needle....
    which, to me, leaves room for accidents (bacterial infection, etc)

Personally, i would buy a STERILE SEALED Vial, and withdraw 5 ml from each sachet, and place it in the vial. (When injecting into the vial, have another pin in there to vent out the air that the oil is displacing.- get what im saying?)

(And Carlos has a life outside the board. I've sent him PM's in the past that didn't get answered, i just got to realize he's got shit to do, as do i.)

Hope that idea with the vials works!

You can find a sealed sterile vial on AR's store Here: Sealed Vials
    Dont even have to remove the top or crimp it :P

Anyone have objections to this idea?
    Last edited by SnaX; 10-14-2006 at 03:01 AM.

*Edited.*

u should clarify that you arent looking for a source check in an open forum.
    ask your source...they seem to be fairly popular.

ok, sorry=)

hmm, but its even easyer to just take 2ml on monday and 1 ml on thursday... for 11weeks =)

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Thinking about test in sachets. first inject cycle for me. trusting the novice cycle suggested here. Hope this isn't dumb..

Do I take a needle after alcohol rubbing the sachet and poke it through, suck it in and stick it in my glute? If they are in 200 mg sachets, should I take two sachets and do it that way? Sachet to needle to ass? Can I do all 400 mg for week in one shot? Confused.

Wish I could hit up someone at gym but my gym is weak. I'm like the only guy on the free weights.

Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp
    Thinking about test in sachets. first inject cycle for me. trusting the novice cycle suggested here. Hope this isn't dumb..

Do I take a needle after alcohol rubbing the sachet and poke it through, suck it in and stick it in my glute? If they are in 200 mg sachets, should I take two sachets and do it that way? Sachet to needle to ass? Can I do all 400 mg for week in one shot? Confused.

Wish I could hit up someone at gym but my gym is weak. I'm like the only guy on the free weights.
    Ok first sit back and listen, YOU HAVE TO RESEARCH, just dont jump into things thst can fvck you up. First how old are you, height , weight, body fat, and how long ya been working out ???

I'm 35, lifting since 18, old school work outs....doing a var cycle now need to lose a few and get back in gym shape. I'm 5 10" 1/2 205..still strong, but soft. I have pic on profile from today as reference. I really am doing as much homework as possible. I knw the Gym I know lifting, well. Diet I know basics, and injectibles not much at all. I think I'm prime for a novice cycle one I'm back in the swing of things, figuring 8 weeks. Only doing var for 5 weeks at 40 to 50 mg a day. Also with 1 ad and 1 test (The old legal pills 2x a day). I've done var 2x with VERY impressive results...I was 195 and hard and strong as HELL. Atleast for my expectations.

I'm 35, lifting since 18, old school work outs....doing a var cycle now need to lose a few and get back in gym shape. I'm 5 10" 1/2 205..still strong, but soft. I have pic on profile from today as reference. I really am doing as much homework as possible. I knw the Gym I know lifting, well. Diet I know basics, and injectibles not much at all. I think I'm prime for a novice cycle one I'm back in the swing of things, figuring 8 weeks. Only doing var for 5 weeks at 40 to 50 mg a day. Also with 1 ad and 1 test (The old legal pills 2x a day). I've done var 2x with VERY impressive results...I was 195 and hard and strong as HELL. Atleast for my expectations.
    First do the sachets say 5 ml, 200 mg's ???

That's what they suggest..I'm nervous about all this anti estrogen stuff, and wether to add dianobol...but mostly...I am friggin cluless about needle sizes, storing, sterility and all that stuff. I know where to inject and i am not scared at all about that...little prick in the ass big deal!

BTW this is like ground hogs day to my test post.

That's what they suggest..I'm nervous about all this anti estrogen stuff, and wether to add dianobol...but mostly...I am friggin cluless about needle sizes, storing, sterility and all that stuff. I know where to inject and i am not scared at all about that...little prick in the ass big deal!

BTW this is like ground hogs day to my test post.
    Ok first i know your gonna do more research.. Right ?? Ok Buy syringes w/needles 23 gauge inch and a half, buy about 50 there sh!t as$ cheap, and also get 18 gauge inch and a half needles only about 25, go to the above site right hand corner, also you can get your PCT there, you have to research that to.. A beginers cycle is pretty simple 250 mgs twice a week 250 mon morning, 250 thur night, for 10 to 12 weeks, but make sure you have everything on hand GEAR, SYRINGES, NEEDLES, SWABS, AND PCT, AND MAYBE SOME ANTI-E...i HAVENT SEEN YOUR PICTURE BUT YOU SEEM CONCERNED, Sorry about the caps im tired...

thanks going to bed too. I got plenty of time...8 weeks...this was a great start...looking forward to the var taking the pain away by monday

When you have a chance check my test post...lets stick there for now on, the convo has evolved to same issue! I gotta say, senior members, in fact all you guys are real nice and run a tight show for those willing to be open minded and listen.

thanks going to bed too. I got plenty of time...8 weeks...this was a great start...looking forward to the var taking the pain away by monday

When you have a chance check my test post...lets stick there for now on, the convo has evolved to same issue! I gotta say, senior members, in fact all you guys are real nice and run a tight show for those willing to be open minded and listen.
    Last year i was in the same boat you are....

Thread Information