vein-x is offline Associate Member

My Pack... A Controlled Delivery???

So here's the situation...

I ordered a pack. Good bro, solid refs and checks out with 3+ mods. That's not a problem.

I'm supposed to have the pack delivered by today via express overnight shipping. I check it with it's tracking # and it's 'delivered to unit'.. turns out UNIT means PO and not house, pissed me off a little.

Anyway... I go to the PO today after seeing it's in town and I said 'Either my neighbors stole my mail or hopefully it's here and if it is, could I get it right now?' The lady looked in the back, took about 2-3 minutes, and came back and said 'No, you can't pick it up. If it's in the back, you have to wait for it to be delivered.'

SO.. come tomorrow, should I be on the lookout for anything? I'm thinking by attempting to pick up an overnight express pack today I tipped them off and maybe now they'll be more suspicous... although I don't know what they could/would do differently...

I'm overly paranoid when it comes to this, self-admitted, so anyone with any advice or experience on the issue, feel free to leave any feedback. Thank you.

vein-x

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if it is a controlled delivery, then the best thing you can do is totally deny any and all knowlege of what was in the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    if it is a controlled delivery, then the best thing you can do is totally deny any and all knowlege of what was in the pack.
    yeah bro, i'm well aware of WHAT to do in a worse-case scenario.

BUT... does my above post sound like that would tip them off if they weren't already before? it seems to me that if they knew right then and there when i went up to the counter, they would've had me sign for something and get me there... no?

keep the advice coming, both positive and negative is helpful.

vein-x

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you jumped the gun. It should be there tomorrow. But no, I don't think you made them suspicious and if you did, I think it would take longer than a day to set you up.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    So here's the situation...

I ordered a pack. Good bro, solid refs and checks out with 3+ mods. That's not a problem.

I'm supposed to have the pack delivered by today via express overnight shipping. I check it with it's tracking # and it's 'delivered to unit'.. turns out UNIT means PO and not house, pissed me off a little.

Anyway... I go to the PO today after seeing it's in town and I said 'Either my neighbors stole my mail or hopefully it's here and if it is, could I get it right now?' The lady looked in the back, took about 2-3 minutes, and came back and said 'No, you can't pick it up. If it's in the back, you have to wait for it to be delivered.'

SO.. come tomorrow, should I be on the lookout for anything? I'm thinking by attempting to pick up an overnight express pack today I tipped them off and maybe now they'll be more suspicous... although I don't know what they could/would do differently...

I'm overly paranoid when it comes to this, self-admitted, so anyone with any advice or experience on the issue, feel free to leave any feedback. Thank you.

vein-x

bro first Off NOT TRUE you canpick up an overnite even when it's in ..... do it all the time .. My one business I have is an import electronics Co... and I get samples from Chia , japan .. that get sent and NEVER ONCE when My office manger went to pick them up while droping off other mail.. did they ever sau no.. also My self when The new 3G nano Mp3 video players came out i got sent 10 demo models .. sent from japan ... i didnt want to wait I went to the Post office and picked it up before the air express mail even hit my door Hell it saves the carrier the trip.... So

i would say that seems a little weird .. But than again you are talking about the US post office bro Where half of socities rejects work ... Some follow the rules to the letter and others are like Cliff Claven from cheers where they take there job as there life ... so it's hard to say...

But in truth a controlled delivery they are much more sneaky than that ... most of the time the tracking # will show still in route When It's allreday there ... waiting for the LE to do there thing So ... IMO I will say hell with it I have turned away PLENTY OF PACKS becasue I was not sure .. to me I would rather loose a few grand than take the risk of getting Popped ... becasue the lawers retainer is 15K than bail So when all said and done ... I would pay a lot more than that to saty out of jail...

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    bro first Off NOT TRUE you canpick up an overnite even when it's in ..... do it all the time .. My one business I have is an import electronics Co... and I get samples from Chia , japan .. that get sent and NEVER ONCE when My office manger went to pick them up while droping off other mail.. did they ever sau no.. also My self when The new 3G nano Mp3 video players came out i got sent 10 demo models .. sent from japan ... i didnt want to wait I went to the Post office and picked it up before the air express mail even hit my door Hell it saves the carrier the trip.... So

i would say that seems a little weird .. But than again you are talking about the US post office bro Where half of socities rejects work ... Some follow the rules to the letter and others are like Cliff Claven from cheers where they take there job as there life ... so it's hard to say...

But in truth a controlled delivery they are much more sneaky than that ... most of the time the tracking # will show still in route When It's allreday there ... waiting for the LE to do there thing So ... IMO I will say hell with it I have turned away PLENTY OF PACKS becasue I was not sure .. to me I would rather loose a few grand than take the risk of getting Popped ... becasue the lawers retainer is 15K than bail So when all said and done ... I would pay a lot more than that to saty out of jail...
    Thank you VERY much for your help man! here's the bottom line...

If the mail comes tomorrow, the carrier comes to my door and drops it off WITHOUT asking for a signature (like it SHOULD be) then would I be OK??? If he asks for a signature, obviously turn it away, that's rule #1.. but if he just says 'Here ya go' like normal, should I still be nervous? You got me thinking about turning away a $900 pack, something I didn't think possible before. PLEASE give me your feedback on THIS post, not the above. I understand 100% where Vandetta's coming from, so help me with THIS question.

...although now that I think about it... I got some DNP last spring and it was supposed to be a 'NO SIG REQUIRED' pack. I go outside and talk with the guy after he rings the bell and he wants me to sign for it.

I point out the 'Waiver of Signature' that's circled and checked and he says 'So do you want it?' and I said 'Yes, but I'm not signing for anything' and he gave it to me.

6 months later, I'm 100% fine....

Thank you VERY much for your help man! here's the bottom line...

If the mail comes tomorrow, the carrier comes to my door and drops it off WITHOUT asking for a signature (like it SHOULD be) then would I be OK??? If he asks for a signature, obviously turn it away, that's rule #1.. but if he just says 'Here ya go' like normal, should I still be nervous? You got me thinking about turning away a $900 pack, something I didn't think possible before. PLEASE give me your feedback on THIS post, not the above. I understand 100% where Vandetta's coming from, so help me with THIS question.

Yes bro 100% if he dont require a sig ... you are good to go... but also remember that some times I have sent express mail and waived sig and they still wanted a sig from the receiver ... also bro I have turnned away packs worth 4K... not worth going to jail I would pay 10X that to saty out ...

but It a 50/50 thing bro ... I hate to say this In this game some times you have to know when you cut your losses... I have known SOME GOOD BROS that has been in the game go down because they got careless... and have to pay big money to get a fair shake .... So when it comes down to it Just go with your GUT

Yes bro 100% if he dont require a sig ... you are good to go... but also remember that some times I have sent express mail and waived sig and they still wanted a sig from the receiver ... also bro I have turnned away packs worth 4K... not worth going to jail I would pay 10X that to saty out ...

but It a 50/50 thing bro ... I hate to say this In this game some times you have to know when you cut your losses... I have known SOME GOOD BROS that has been in the game go down because they got careless... and have to pay big money to get a fair shake .... So when it comes down to it Just go with your GUT
    I truly appreciate all your help and concern. But.. when you talk about the sig... if he 100% DOES NOT need a sig and just hands me the package, THEN am I good to go? I'm pretty much going to say '**** it' even if it's a sig for overnight shipping or anything for that matter.

Again... If there is NO sig required, he hands me the pack and then walks away, am I OK?

I truly appreciate all your help and concern. But.. when you talk about the sig... if he 100% DOES NOT need a sig and just hands me the package, THEN am I good to go? I'm pretty much going to say '**** it' even if it's a sig for overnight shipping or anything for that matter.

Again... If there is NO sig required, he hands me the pack and then walks away, am I OK?

YES

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Ive heard of law enforcement placing electronic devices inside of packages that sends off a signal when it is opened. I think if he leaves the pack without asking for signature, I would still leave it sitting out somewhere for 24 hours or more before opening it.

Damn it Vendatta... you got me SOOOOOO FVCKING messed up right now!!

I KNOW you're just trying to help, but I don't want to go to jail and I DON'T want to lose 900 HARD earned dollars! FVCCCCCCKK!!!! I'm thinking about just refusing the package 100%, walking away from this game and going back to my messed up, although semi-fun, 'drug days' - workin' messed up, messed up on all the weekends... back like HS days. College is a little harder to get away with but then, I'm not going to be a neurosurgeon...

Thanks again for the help V.

Anyone else with any say, please post.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    Ive heard of law enforcement placing electronic devices inside of packages that sends off a signal when it is opened. I think if he leaves the pack without asking for signature, I would still leave it sitting out somewhere for 24 hours or more before opening it.
    I know I know.. I've actually got a small metal detector, and when I say small I mean 3' =\ so 'kinda mini' detector. Used it on all 3 packs I've gotten so far.

Keep the advice comin' guys....

I know I know.. I've actually got a small metal detector, and when I say small I mean 3' =\ so 'kinda mini' detector. Used it on all 3 packs I've gotten so far.

Keep the advice comin' guys....
    Nice !

I was thinking this also.. I just hung up with my boy in Cali he just got popped for a powder order( wanted to find out for sure ) and he just told me the PACK did not require a sig .. the pack was deliverd as was supposed to( NO SIG) it did take 4 days longer than normal.. any way as soon as he opened the pack with in 30 sec they kicked In the door ... not only took his pack that was sent had a search warrent and ripped his house apart ... takeing computers all his other goodies brewing equipment ( and he was just a home brewer ).... any way long story Short the DEA was behide this he didnt want to go into to much ( still very salty) any way 50K bond to get out and big bucks to a lawer.... and all he ordered was 200g of a few things he said MIN order ........ So I quess no they can still do a controlled delivery with out a sig

I was thinking this also.. I just hung up with my boy in Cali he just got popped for a powder order( wanted to find out for sure ) and he just told me the PACK did not require a sig .. the pack was deliverd as was supposed to( NO SIG) it did take 4 days longer than normal.. any way as soon as he opened the pack with in 30 sec they kicked In the door ... not only took his pack that was sent had a search warrent and ripped his house apart ... takeing computers all his other goodies brewing equipment ( and he was just a home brewer ).... any way long story Short the DEA was behide this he didnt want to go into to much ( still very salty) any way 50K bond to get out and big bucks to a lawer.... and all he ordered was 200g of a few things he said MIN order ........ So I quess no they can still do a controlled delivery with out a sig
    Everyone's worst nightmare. Guess he opened the package soon after receiving it?

So just give it to me straight... if you had to bet money, given my situation, would you accept the pack IF THERE WAS NO SIG REQUIRED, period..?

As I sit here thinking every in and out of this dilemma I can't help but remember how life was when I really didn't care. Now.. I don't WANNA turn back into the dirt I used to be, but let's face it, when all you care about is being messed up, money/work & school it's pretty easy to keep things in line. Throw in orders, MORE money lost paying for gear, possibilities of controlled deliveries, ALLL the fvcking stress associated with it and, well, you get where I'm going.

So V... what would you do bro?

Do any of you guys know when 'customs' actually inspects the package? It is before or after it crosses?

That bug planted scares the shit out of me now. I am expected a package tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    Do any of you guys know when 'customs' actually inspects the package? It is before or after it crosses?

That bug planted scares the shit out of me now. I am expected a package tomorrow.
    Now that you mention it...

My pack is DOMESTIC.. if that changes anything, Vendetta (or anyone w/ feedback)

DUde, your solid.
    Unless it popped open and oil and caps are all over or something I think you cool.

He was probably a repeated offender and they probably had a record on him right?

Now that you mention it...

My pack is DOMESTIC.. if that changes anything, Vendetta (or anyone w/ feedback)

Sure you know domestic has less problems than international. Only time I have heard of problems is when the pack is leaking or is torn open. If the source is good, they will know how to pack it. I would say chances are you are safe. I would take the package if its no sig, but let it sit in your house in plain sight for at least 24 hours or so before you open it.

Sure you know domestic has less problems than international. Only time I have heard of problems is when the pack is leaking or is torn open. If the source is good, they will know how to pack it. I would say chances are you are safe. I would take the package if its no sig, but let it sit in your house in plain sight for at least 24 hours or so before you open it.
    See.... now we've got you and Vendetta's opinions/suggestions COMPLETELY contradicting each other.

I like yours though, and will most likely follow through with that.

Thanks.

LOOK BRos I am an old fart in this game been around plenty.. But Me i dont take chances NONE ... I have sceen lots of things .. heard lots of things .. been busted Once So I tell you this It will not happen again for me .. For one I am done ordering pretty soon I am out of the AAS game ... bUt the difference NOW as to years ago AAS was a simple mister menor possition charge ... BUt now with the new laws ( and my boy is about to face ).... I cant tell you one way or the other all i know is ..... I dont take chances PERIOD.....

Now if it's coming from over seas ... I allways freaked about that.. turned away SO many packs that it was better to order US ... Thanks to ebay with all the post offices getting flooded with packs from all over Its so hard to trace priortiy mail with pre paid bulk rate and drop off boxes ... So man I feel for you i really do you have to go with your gut .. I am sure I turned away plenty of packs that were good to go ... But in my eyes NOT WORTH IT.... but if it shows up with out sig I would just let it sit for a day and not open it .... becsue Le dont have shit if its not opened

diezell is offline Senior Member
    If the package is domestic i wouldnt worry as much, none the less i would wait atleast 3 or 4 days to open the package after receiving it and keep a close eye in front of youre house for any suspicous cars and so on. Tough to lose the 900 bucks but... its cheaper then hiring an attorney..

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    He was probably a repeated offender and they probably had a record on him right?

Nope he was not.... never even a speeding ticket .... I think that customs more so now than ever have a handle on overseas packs they are still getting through BUt more are getting tagged from the sender so if 100 get throiugh they find one its flagged now after the fact any other come in its flaged .... with the new laws in affect .. they are looking more and more to bust guys ... you will not be seeing to may sesuire letters

All good points, I guess tomorrow will tell all.

NOt true brotha ... it is hard but not impossible ... and for your information domestic is more likely to require a SIG ..... case in point a guy i know YES I KNOW HIM Not friends but sceen him around .. ordered a Pack domestic and it was sent to the wrong address ... the person it went to OPENED IT ( shady ) and called the post office .. they called LE and the next day Controlled delivery ... there are so many ways thing can get filed up ....

See.... now we've got you and Vendetta's opinions/suggestions COMPLETELY contradicting each other.

I like yours though, and will most likely follow through with that.

Thanks.

How so bro ??? Look man i dont want to tell you anything but I have went to the post office and picked up airmail that had not been deliverd... But hey bro do what you will .. I really am going to stop answering posts like this .. becasue I am JADED ... and me I would rather be safe than sorry

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I tried to pick up a package at the post office but they told me that I could not. It was a few years ago. I think it has more to do with the person that you ask. If they cant find the package right away then you are shit out of luck.

Of course they can do a controlled delivery without a signature. They give you the package and watch you take possesion. Signature or not makes really no difference.

If the package might be "bugged" then try to cut it open in the side make a small hole and pull the gear out. Dont open the package the normal way. It might not make much difference but it could.

clean your house out even your whey protein. and sign for the package. You have no clue what someone sent you in the mail. Some guy could have been messing with you.

The first mistake was using you own name. Fact is if they are having a controled delivery they will have a warrent. Just sign for the package and take a marker and print return to sender on it and let it sit for a few days.

There is know way they are spending money to bug your packages. I deal with postal inspectors all the time. I have have legal packages with raw powder sitting on the postoffice being tested. I had to fax chemical analisis docs and licenses. this is not mission impossible. Get a grip. just make sure if someone dose want to spot in there is nothing for them to find. It is very possible the company you ordered creatine from send you the wrong compound.

Ocean Beach is offline New Member
    The sad truth is they do not need a sig to bust people. Do you really think they would need that EVERYTIME to make a court case. If that was so how could people get busted for receiving regularly mailed amounts of street drugs?

However it is very expensive and time consuming to set up a controlled delivery so odds are hugely in your favor.

If I had to bet money I would say you will be better than fine.

Its one of the chances we take dealing in this black market of performance enhancing drugs.

No risk = no reward. Accept the pkg dude.

Well.. as an 'update' a got a pink slip in the mail today. Sooooo..

Do I go pick it up at the PO?
    OR
    Do I go, take a look at it and say 'Nope, must've been a wrong address. Didn't order anything from him' and walk out?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    You either pick it up or do nothing.
    Do not go there to tell them that you did not order anything.
    How do you know that this is an "order for anything".

I would just pick it up.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats were a P.O. Box comes in handy. You can order stuff and just let it sit in the box for 6 weeks. Chances are if its a bust they are not going to sit around for 6 weeks waiting for you to pick it up. They will confront you, then you can deny it. Especially if its a personal amount, and posession is a misdomeanor in your state.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would go it.....done it pleanty of times.....

YouStupidBunnies is offline New Member
    I'm thinking by attempting to pick up an overnight express pack today I tipped them off and maybe now they'll be more suspicous...
    If your post office is anything like mine, they're used to people getting anxious to pick up items. Especially things like Ebay auction items they've won.

The reason they couldn't go to the back and fish it out for you is that mail is not tracked individually, but in batches. They could locate the batch easily, but until it's sorted they won't go through the trouble of looking. Each batch can easily include over a ton of mail.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Vein,

Did you ever go pick it up? Can't find your other thread...

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe it was a controlled delivery.

Thread Information