Astrocreep_23 is offline Junior Member

How to tell if Test is legit?

Just about finished my 5th week of my cycle, test e (444mg/w), week 1-10, T-Bol (35mg/ed) week 1-4 and stana (50mg/ed) week 6-12 along with .5mg of liquidex and 20mg or nolva a day, my problem is this....

Since starting the cycle ive had no side effects other than slightly shrunken nuts, had put on 12lbs by the end of week 4 and noticed about a 10% increase in strength HOWEVER since discontinuing with the T-Bol i have lost 5lbs and most of my strength, and thats just in 1 week! Is my test bunk??? Is there anyway of telling, It's Vet gear and im 90% sure its legit, but im stressing out big time... Oh by the way, 22yo, 6"0', 220lbs, 14%bf and 5 years of trainning, diets in caloric excess with +300gm of protein everyday, this is also my 1st cycle, any advice would be much appreciated...
    Last edited by Astrocreep_23; 10-12-2006 at 04:46 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Drop the Nolvadex for a start you dont need it. What does Caloric Excess entail pray tell ? At your weight it better be at least 3500+ calories a day.

I think it works out at abit of 4000 calories a day, although being from Oz i dont count calories, i use grams of fat, protein, carbs per day, and Glycemic Index when doing my diet... So any explanation for the decrease in weight/strength?
    Last edited by Astrocreep_23; 10-12-2006 at 04:51 AM.

I am from Oz as well. If you reckon your diet and workouts are OK its got to be the juice dude.

Well i would assume that by day 28 my test levels would be at their peak, i suppose blood work would be the only way to find out if they are actually elevated. I guess my question is, from experience, whats enanthate like a as mass/strength builder, do gains come gradually or does it require alot of test to accumulate in your system before results can be seen. See alot of ppl talk about waiting for enanthate to 'kick in' what exactly is meant by this??

Im just hoping im at a point in my cycle where the methyltestosterone has crashed and the testosterone is yet to take up the slack...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Don't blame the Test just yet, E. kick-in week varies (early as 3/4; late as 6/7). Since this is your first cycle you don't have a reference, so ride it out.

M.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Drop the Nolvadex for a start you dont need it. What does Caloric Excess entail pray tell ? At your weight it better be at least 3500+ calories a day.

do u think nolva is overkill??i'm on test e +d-bol+eq cycle

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    do u think nolva is overkill??i'm on test e +d-bol+eq cycle
    Not on its own, no but used with Adex, absolutely.

Thread Information