Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jsik98 is offline Member

Getting ripped on test and tren

Sup fellas! I've been running tren and test and eating a high protein low carb diet in order to lose body fat and get more cut and seperated....However, it just doesn't seem like it's really coming together?? An average day's diet consists of : 1st meal -cytogainer shake
    2nd- bowl of black beans and extra chicken
    3rd- peice of salmon
    4th- muscle milk or nitro tech shake
    5th- peice of cod or tillapia and whole wheat bread
    work out
    6th- post workout Mass Recovery shake from ABB
    7th- peice of flounder
    8th- shake before bed

I know I'm missing some fiber from this diet......I'm just trying to eat tons of lean protein and very low carbs to get really shredded.....I just moved into new place with two of my buddies and don't have pots to boil veggies yet. Is that the missing link?? I started an hour of cardio 3 times a week as well. My question is can I achieve my goals of getting that look with tren and test?? Or should I bring winny or masteron into the equation?? Or am I just being impatient?? Thanks for the advice

THE PUMP is offline Member
    whats you current body fat bro cutting up can be a long prosess but your diet seems good and you hitting the cardio,so give it time

Jsik98 is offline Member
    My friend's a trainer and going by me lifting my shirt up he said about 15-17%.....

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    3 shakes a day is a bit much if you are cutting IMO. wheres the veggies???

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    more whole foods, way too many shakes for a cutter. when i am cutting i am too hungry to drink shakes, its whole food all the way(except for pwo). try making little adjustments every week based on results.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Sup fellas! I've been running tren and test and eating a high protein low carb diet in order to lose body fat and get more cut and seperated....However, it just doesn't seem like it's really coming together?? An average day's diet consists of : 1st meal -cytogainer shake
    3rd- peice of salmon
    work out
    7th- peice of flounder
    8th- shake before bed

I know I'm missing some fiber from this diet......I'm just trying to eat tons of lean protein and very low carbs to get really shredded.....I just moved into new place with two of my buddies and don't have pots to boil veggies yet. Is that the missing link?? I started an hour of cardio 3 times a week as well. My question is can I achieve my goals of getting that look with tren and test?? Or should I bring winny or masteron into the equation?? Or am I just being impatient?? Thanks for the advice
    maybe i missed it but i can't see where you mention how long you've been running these. also esters and doses may get you more help

3rd- peice of salmon
    work out
    7th- peice of flounder
    8th- shake before bed

maybe i missed it but i can't see where you mention how long you've been running these. also esters and doses may get you more help

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    if you are at 15-17%, you have a ways to go to but cut and seperated. 2nd, you shouldn't be banking on the fact that since ur running tren ur gonna get cut. it helps but it's not a miracle drug. it's the diet that makes the difference. keep at it, and be VERY patient

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    3rd- peice of salmon
    work out
    7th- peice of flounder
    8th- shake before bed

Your diet sucks massive balls. Post in the diet forum to get critiqued with macros for each meal and final macros.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    Your diet sucks massive balls. Post in the diet forum to get critiqued with macros for each meal and final macros.
    lol! Are you f-ckin serious bro!
    Last edited by Jsik98; 10-12-2006 at 07:02 PM.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    tren @ 75 eod
    test e @ 600mgs/week
    running both for 12 weeks
    I have Hcg and nolva for pct
    I'm about 4 weeks into it...
    Last edited by Jsik98; 10-12-2006 at 07:05 PM.

tren @ 75 eod
    test e @ 600mgs/week
    running both for 12 weeks
    I have Hcg and nolva for pct
    I'm about 4 weeks into it...
    4 weeks into it = impatient. at about 9 weeks i noticed fat falling off. everyone said i was looking huge at that point. i wasn't much bigger if at all, just appeared to be due to fat loss.
    btw for some reason tren e seems to burn fat for me much better than tren a. can't explain it.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks into it = impatient. at about 9 weeks i noticed fat falling off. everyone said i was looking huge at that point. i wasn't much bigger if at all, just appeared to be due to fat loss.
    btw for some reason tren e seems to burn fat for me much better than tren a. can't explain it.
    Depends on how fast you react. I notice a difference in the first week when I run tren a. I'm done by week 6. tren a being a short ester seems to kick in fast for most. If 4 weeks in and not seeing anything then somethings not right.
    btw, which tren? I'm assuming tren a.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Okay, I can def feel that....I have the same thing going on...People are telling me I'm looking bigger and taking better shape (you know) shoulders squaring off and more V shape and all that, but I've actually lost a few pounds! So psychologically it's weird b/c I feel small from the scale, but visually I can see progress in shape and some size.....Anyway, I will be more patient, thanks for the feedback.

Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member
    Bro....... it takes a lot more than steroids and a simple diet to get results. Why you are not running an oral too, I don't know.

I would say learn what training periodization is, then how to "periodize" your diet, and sleep cycle.

Audis4 is right bro. I'm natty right now and I could gain/cut better than you b/c of my diet and training.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    Depends on how fast you react. I notice a difference in the first week when I run tren a. I'm done by week 6. tren a being a short ester seems to kick in fast for most. If 4 weeks in and not seeing anything then somethings not right.
    Yeah it's tren ace....I'm assuming all my gains so far are from the tren cause test e doesn't kick in for like what...4-6 weeks? I've only run sust and prop before so test e is new for me...Plus, on a bit of a personal note, I've had some problems with keeping it up, which must be from the tren. So I'm wanting this test to kick in for several reasons! But yeah bro, something does seem off, cause my gains aren't spectacular...And I know tren is the shit so I should be blowing up even if my diet "sucks balls" which I feel it can def use some improvement but there's still a lot of meat in there which is how tren works, by imroving feed efficiency...So, I don't know man.

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    his question i believe was about fat loss/ gettn shredded. serious doubt you see any of that in week 1. maybe gettn stonger, but leaner...1 week?

Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    Bro....... it takes a lot more than steroids and a simple diet to get results. Why you are not running an oral too, I don't know.

I would say learn what training periodization is, then how to "periodize" your diet, and sleep cycle.

Audis4 is right bro. I'm natty right now and I could gain/cut better than you b/c of my diet and training.
    ????? ok?

Okay, I can def feel that....I have the same thing going on...People are telling me I'm looking bigger and taking better shape (you know) shoulders squaring off and more V shape and all that, but I've actually lost a few pounds! So psychologically it's weird b/c I feel small from the scale, but visually I can see progress in shape and some size.....Anyway, I will be more patient, thanks for the feedback.
    stay off the scale...check the mirror, most of all listen to what is being said about your body from other people. sounds to me like you are getting exactly what you want.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire

you're assuming an awful lot buddy..and as far as why am I not running an oral.....You wanna buy me some anavar and send 'em to me then I'll run an oral..... I don't wanna take winny tabs, and other orals would be counter productive....
    Last edited by Jsik98; 10-12-2006 at 09:35 PM.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    stay off the scale...check the mirror, most of all listen to what is being said about your body from other people. sounds to me like you are getting exactly what you want.
    that's sound advice bro....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    u are officially the first person ever to include flounder as a staple in their cutting diet

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    u are officially the first person ever to include flounder as a staple in their cutting diet
    haha! What's wrong with flounder? My boy that I moved in with bought a sh-t load of it and we've eating that sh-t religiously! Is that the only fish I mentioned?? I don't know man! It's all good though, flounder is the sh-t!!

Yeah it's tren ace....I'm assuming all my gains so far are from the tren cause test e doesn't kick in for like what...4-6 weeks? I've only run sust and prop before so test e is new for me...Plus, on a bit of a personal note, I've had some problems with keeping it up, which must be from the tren. So I'm wanting this test to kick in for several reasons! But yeah bro, something does seem off, cause my gains aren't spectacular...And I know tren is the shit so I should be blowing up even if my diet "sucks balls" which I feel it can def use some improvement but there's still a lot of meat in there which is how tren works, by imroving feed efficiency...So, I don't know man.
    this is why I like test e for a first cycle. You get an idea of how your body reacts to one long chain ester. I react in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. my friend reacts in 4. either way I've never seen anyone take this long w/ tren . might want to up the training.

his question i believe was about fat loss/ gettn shredded. serious doubt you see any of that in week 1. maybe gettn stonger, but leaner...1 week?
    I notice getting harder and tighter. might be in my head tho.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    That also seems like a ton of fish.

Fish is good, but not when it's included in 3 meals every day.
    Too much of a good thing. I believe there's a ton of mercury and crap in fish.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    That also seems like a ton of fish.

Fish is good, but not when it's included in 3 meals every day.
    Too much of a good thing. I believe there's a ton of mercury and crap in fish.
    hold off on that. yes there has been large amounts of mercury found in larger fish. well large is realitive. the recomendation i believe is for pegnant women not to eat more than 3 servings of lage type fish per week. large fish as in albacore tuna. the much bigger of all tuna fish. i used to live in Washington state. I miss the fresh fish, especially salmon. absolutly nothing wrong with flounder 3 xs per day imo. wish i had it. my 1st serious diet was tuna and /or chicken with brocoli and ocaasionally brown rice.
    worked amazing.....and i still don't look like a thermomater.
    the ***** 3 is great as well. i would eat as much flounder as you want (as long as you aren't pregnant). btw do you have any idea how much crap we pump into beef and chicken? not to mention pesticides in our veggies. i saw sly stalone do an interview i think on jay leno. he said tuna was all he ate when he filmed 1st blood. zero carbs. this went on for months. his b.f. got down to like 3%. i certainly don't recommend this at all. but my point is ...3 servings fish ed...go for it....just imo

hold off on that. yes there has been large amounts of mercury found in larger fish. well large is realitive. the recomendation i believe is for pegnant women not to eat more than 3 servings of lage type fish per week. large fish as in albacore tuna. the much bigger of all tuna fish. i used to live in Washington state. I miss the fresh fish, especially salmon. absolutly nothing wrong with flounder 3 xs per day imo. wish i had it. my 1st serious diet was tuna and /or chicken with brocoli and ocaasionally brown rice.
    worked amazing.....and i still don't look like a thermomater.
    the ***** 3 is great as well. i would eat as much flounder as you want (as long as you aren't pregnant). btw do you have any idea how much crap we pump into beef and chicken? not to mention pesticides in our veggies. i saw sly stalone do an interview i think on jay leno. he said tuna was all he ate when he filmed 1st blood. zero carbs. this went on for months. his b.f. got down to like 3%. i certainly don't recommend this at all. but my point is ...3 servings fish ed...go for it....just imo
    why did it take out the word ommmega? as in *****a 3

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    diet looks good IMO except for shakes ,and grop the muscle milk 17 grams of fat good or bad i think that shit is junk

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    u want to get shredded eat chicken 4 0z every 3 hours do that for 2 weeks tell me ur not losing weight

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    What Audis4 said about your diet is correct. It sucks man. No amount of aas can compensate for that.

Chad B is offline Banned
    3rd- peice of salmon
    work out
    7th- peice of flounder
    8th- shake before bed

Needs veggies! If you can’t cook them eat them raw, they retain more vitamins that way. Salad works.

Quote Originally Posted by Chad B
    Needs veggies! If you can’t cook them eat them raw, they retain more vitamins that way. Salad works.
    yea, but it seems like evrything is getting e-coli lately. spinach, lettuce, carrots, and more i'm sure

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    lol! Are you f-ckin serious bro!
    Sorry to say but yes, it does. Post it in the diet section and we will get you set.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I appreciate all the feedback....Overall the main points I'm getting from the majority is def bring in veggies, which I know I need to do and will just buy a damn pot even though I have a whole set coming up.... the thing about the mercury...I know tuna, king fish, and farm raised salmon have very high mercury levels (probably others as well) but flounder and wild salmon are said to be okay....but either way, I do agree that I need to bring other types of meat into the picture..Red meat especially....As far as upping the training, I don't need to do that. I hit it two days hard then do cardio on the third day...taking a full day off once a week.....sometimes twice, but only if my body feels run down....My intensity is pretty high for most workouts...so it's really the diet that needs adjusting. It just seems crazy that some brown rice and veggies can make that much of a difference! And to Audis4, I know my diet needs work bro, but I was takin aback by the way you came at me....it's all good though...I'm gonna take your advice and hit up the diet forum to get some detail advice....

Jsik98 is offline Member
    got a pic to get more individualized advice fellas....thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Getting ripped on test and tren-flexin.jpg  
    Last edited by Jsik98; 10-14-2006 at 02:27 AM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody caught the Cytogainer shake for breakfast. I would drop that and add 1/2 plain oats and 9 eggwhites or so.

Is it you intent to drop ALL carbs? I know we have diff body types, but I get in trouble when I drop below 240 or so.

Aggreed on the MM...MCT's or not, thats got tons of fat in it.

Lookin solid bro

bigrose is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Nobody caught the Cytogainer shake for breakfast. I would drop that and add 1/2 plain oats and 9 eggwhites or so.

Is it you intent to drop ALL carbs? I know we have diff body types, but I get in trouble when I drop below 240 or so.

Aggreed on the MM...MCT's or not, thats got tons of fat in it.

Lookin solid bro
    MM has 7g saturated fat per serving. That fat is not just MCTs. And I agree wholeheartedly on dropping the shake for breakfast.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Yeah, the labels looks good you know.....80 something grams of complex carbs and 50 something grams of whey....but I guess wholes foods for breakfast is the way to go. My buddies I live also workout so we have a bunch of different powders and supps layin around and I started on the mm cause my boy had a big tub of it....and it tastes good! But I was doing the nitro techs before which I'm goin back to...Would you guys say going by the pic that I'm around 15-17%??

Uconish is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4

i agree.....wheres the EFA's......wheres the fiber.....why would you eat wheat bread when there are a million better options for you.....never eat a meal of just protein.....and why soooooooo many shakes, eat maore food, it takes more calories to digest food than a shake.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information