suckysucky is offline Associate Member

Did YOU have success front-loading?

I've eard mixed oponions. I want to know what your experiences are, not what evedince shows.

CFH
    CFH is offline Associate Member
    I have and it worked, but after doing a few cycles I have said f_ck it. I run longer cycles now anyway so it's not that big of a deal to me anymore. I don't really feel the bang is worth the buck.

SWOL1 is offline New Member
    well for sure frontloading is the only way i shoot...i feel it kick in faster but gains seem to level off like at around week 7-8 of a 10 weeker

MasterShake is offline Member
    Frontload with dbol ... save your test!

I use a healthy dose of the little pink pill... works for me...

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    iam froantloading eq for 1st time now but i dont feel any difference untill now

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    as far as people saying save your money, this stuff is cheap enough that it doesn't matter to me. though i never frontloaded in the past, i started this cycle out (my first in years) with a frontload, mainly because i had started overtraining and hoped it would help get me out of the rut without having to take time off from working out.

so far, i'm only near the end of my second week right now of test enan and deca . my sex drive has already increased, i have gained a lot of strength, and my weight has gone up about 5lbs (though i think some is just water retention from the deca). not any significant size gains yet, but feeling the other initial effects a bit quicker.

i think frontloading isn't so much important for it kicking in sooner as it is for keeping stable blood-plasma levels, which can help reduce the sides.

on one bad note, i must say that frontloading had given me the test flu. normally never really got it in the past, but i guess from the sudden load of hormones it set me off. not a big deal, but kinda left me feeling like crap for a good 5 days or so (tired, overall shitty feeling, etc). oddly enough, working out made me actually feel better for the rest of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by SWOL1
    well for sure frontloading is the only way i shoot...i feel it kick in faster but gains seem to level off like at around week 7-8 of a 10 weeker
    even though gains level off faster, the important thing is are the gains from a frontloading cycle proportionate to one without frontloading when comparing overall doseage?

having gains kick in and level off sooner is fine by me. that means less time on a cycle while still making the same gains, less off time (if following the time on=time off principle), and i can get back onto a cycle even sooner again.

i just don't understand why some people have complained about their gains leveling off sooner when they start sooner as well? i know you didn't swol, but i've seen others do so and i just wonder as i've already stated if it's proportionate or not?

Thanx alot guys, thats some really good info.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    as far as people saying save your money, this stuff is cheap enough that it doesn't matter to me. though i never frontloaded in the past, i started this cycle out (my first in years) with a frontload, mainly because i had started overtraining and hoped it would help get me out of the rut without having to take time off from working out.

so far, i'm only near the end of my second week right now of test enan and deca . my sex drive has already increased, i have gained a lot of strength, and my weight has gone up about 5lbs (though i think some is just water retention from the deca). not any significant size gains yet, but feeling the other initial effects a bit quicker.

i think frontloading isn't so much important for it kicking in sooner as it is for keeping stable blood-plasma levels, which can help reduce the sides.

on one bad note, i must say that frontloading had given me the test flu. normally never really got it in the past, but i guess from the sudden load of hormones it set me off. not a big deal, but kinda left me feeling like crap for a good 5 days or so (tired, overall shitty feeling, etc). oddly enough, working out made me actually feel better for the rest of the night.
    keep us updated i would like to know when ur gains has stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by suckysucky
    keep us updated i would like to know when ur gains has stopped.
    i'll be sure to update as to how long i continue gaining once it kicks in along with how the sides were compared to not frontloading. i don't see why you wouldn't be able to gain just as much off a frontloaded cycle as you would a normal one at the same dosages, but we'll see.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats the point? Well I know the intended point, to get blood levels to peak faster using a long ester. Why not just use an oral for the first 4 weeks, or a shorter ester like propionate or even an esterless suspension if you're in such a rush to get started, both? Start 4 weeks early? To me it just seems to overcomplicate things.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    what is frontloading?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Whats the point? Well I know the intended point, to get blood levels to peak faster using a long ester. Why not just use an oral for the first 4 weeks, or a shorter ester like propionate or even an esterless suspension if you're in such a rush to get started, both? Start 4 weeks early? To me it just seems to overcomplicate things.

the point is to

1. make your cycle cheaper(so you dont have to buy loads of compounds)
    2.get your blood levels up and stable much quicker,so you gain quicker.
    3.the quicker your on and off the faster you recover.

frontloading rocks,im gonna frontload deca in my next cycle.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    IMO front loading IS HYpe .. because long estors wheater you take 2000mg front load it still has to break down .. thus when it does you have a high level .. and when dropping off it does not become as stable as you think .. for this to truly work You still have to tapper the dose . which IMO is senseless the ideal is to keep levels stable throught out .. and belive me when I say I have front loaded pyrmided UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT...

now on the flip side I see more benifit front loading with a short estor like prop at 400mg than 300 than 200 than 100 run stable a lot easyer becasue of the short life .... but would not do that with tren .... you get the idea ..

becasue every cycle should have a plan when running compounds ... .. I learned the hard way .... But people will do what they want... and in time learn as well

righton is offline Senior Member
    IMO frontloading any long acting ester is senseless considering it takes 2-3 weeks and even longer for some AS to kick in! Short esters or dbol would be a better choice.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the more u front load the faster the gear will kick in... the faster the levels raise the more u frontload - even with long esters... now as far as practical use I cant commentate cause havent done it.. but one thing is for sure, it makes u achieve higher blood levels of the given compound quicker... also u have to remember that steroid hormones take some time to exert their effects anyway...

whaaaaat the fvvvvvvvvvck is frontloading!! lol I've seriously never heard of this.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    whaaaaat the fvvvvvvvvvck is frontloading!! lol I've seriously never heard of this.
    You shoot a larger amount of gear the first week in hopes that it will build up faster.

Oh i thought it was something cool.

Thread Information