gehirin is offline Junior Member

acne on shoulders months after 1st cycle.

I ended my first cycle with test only 12wk cycle with 1st month anabol start. Never had any acne or other side effects. About 2 months after ending the cycle my shoulders became overwhelmed with acne. During my teen years I've always had acne on my back and face but never on my shoulders. I don't have any acne on my face right now. Any ideas? Could this be from coming off steroids ? I want to start a 2nd cycle but don't know what if it will worsten and if I will experience hairloss.

During that time I was under a lot of stress, but just curious if anyones heard of post steroid acne breakout.

Thanks for any advice

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehirin
    I ended my first cycle with test only 12wk cycle with 1st month anabol start. Never had any acne or other side effects. About 2 months after ending the cycle my shoulders became overwhelmed with acne. During my teen years I've always had acne on my back and face but never on my shoulders. I don't have any acne on my face right now. Any ideas? Could this be from coming off steroids ? I want to start a 2nd cycle but don't know what if it will worsten and if I will experience hairloss.

During that time I was under a lot of stress, but just curious if anyones heard of post steroid acne breakout.

Thanks for any advice

most people get it post cycle and it can last a few months while your hormones return to normal.dont worry.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    most people get it post cycle and it can last a few months while your hormones return to normal.dont worry.
    Yep. Happens to me every time.

Get some accutane and try washing your back/shoulders with dish soap and a scrub brush.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    happens all the time bro when natty test is kciking back in ... in the future pay closer atthion to PCT this can help with these problems more.. also try useing LAVA soap it works great at drying out break outs

gehirin is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info. I've been dealing with this for a while. If I start a second cycle with test again, will it only worsten since I will be altering my test levels again? And kinda worried more about hairloss since on my moms side of the family her dad was completely bald.

Thanks again

Thread Information