GTRNICK is offline New Member

Newbie!! D-bol Cycle!!

Just thought I would say hi guys first of all as this is my first post!!!!
    So hi!!!!

Anyway to the point I have just started taking D-bol on tuesday and I am taking 5 tabs a day, so 25mg a day. I take 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening. I am also taking 1 tamoxifen citrate (20mg) and 1 proviron (25mg) a day with it. I also plan to use HCG for one week, a week later after finishing the cycle with a pack of clomid.

I would like to know if I am doing the right thing here and if I should take anything else with this cycle as I want to make the most out of it?!

Also how long should I do this cycle for and any other pointers you guys can give would be helpful?!

Thanx,

Nick.

Kal-El is offline Associate Member
    I would bump it up to 35mg/day, and add in some form of test, either Prop or Enan @ 250mg/week. I say that low because this seems like its your first cycle? What are your stats, age, BF%, H/W, how long you been working out, cycle history if any? List that stuff and you will get responses alot quicker also PLEASE make sure if you havent to use the search function 1st before you post, alot of the longer tenured vets get PO'd if you dont search first. Just some tips to make your stay here better. Good luck bro.

Warrior21 is offline Associate Member
    Why the fvck does every single noob do a dbol only cycle? Shoot some testosterone enanthate with that home boy.
    On second thought, research for another 200 hours. Then maybe you can set a decent cycle up.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Warrior you have a point but please tone it down...did you not say you are natty???..never used AAS??

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Warrior you have a point but please tone it down...did you not say you are natty???..never used AAS??
    If your talking to warrior, he is FAR from natty. He says he doesn't respond to aas as much as he wanted to.

And for the dbol onlyer. Why this cycle? And at first I thought you were playing around with the dbol talk to figure out later you weren't ...

oh ok wrong guy...thanks MASK.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    I would bump it up to 35mg/day, and add in some form of test, either Prop or Enan @ 250mg/week. I say that low because this seems like its your first cycle? What are your stats, age, BF%, H/W, how long you been working out, cycle history if any? List that stuff and you will get responses alot quicker also PLEASE make sure if you havent to use the search function 1st before you post, alot of the longer tenured vets get PO'd if you dont search first. Just some tips to make your stay here better. Good luck bro.

Thanx alot bro for the response!!!

I have used the search for a couple of days now as a guest and found a few interesting things but not specific to me!!!

As for my stats I'm 26 years old and weigh 270.6lbs, 5"10. BF% is probably between 20 to 25!! I've done 1 cycle of Apex stanoplex which didn't give me the best results in my point of view, it gave me some good strength while I was on it and some hard muscles but I lost it very quickly when I stopped!!
    I used HCG and Clomid when I finished.

This time I want to do something slightly more dramatic/stronger.

I have about 200grams of protein a day and 2-3litres of water a day.
    Carbs and fat intake is very low.

Also I am using ** d-bol but I also have the Iraniun d-bol too, which is better??

Bro,quite honestly ...your Bf shouldve been bougth down to at least 15% before starting anything because of estrogen issues but just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21
    Why the fvck does every single noob do a dbol only cycle? Shoot some testosterone enanthate with that home boy.
    On second thought, research for another 200 hours. Then maybe you can set a decent cycle up.
    Ok no probs but why would you not use d-bol as a first cycle and what would you say is better then??

Plus I started d-bol on tues and wanted to add something to the cycle just couldnt decide what!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Bro,quite honestly ...your Bf shouldve been bougth down to at least 15% before starting anything because of estrogen issues but just my opinion.

Ok so my would my estrogen levels be higher because of my bodyfat.
    What would you use for body fat?

e.g. Clen , Epherdrine etc... etc...

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTRNICK
    Ok so my would my estrogen levels be higher because of my bodyfat.
    What would you use for body fat?

e.g. Clen, Epherdrine etc... etc...
    spot on diet and cardio am and pm

Ok no probs but why would you not use d-bol as a first cycle and what would you say is better then??

Plus I started d-bol on tues and wanted to add something to the cycle just couldnt decide what!!
    Ok didn't mean to be so harsh. It's just that every noob on here always talks about dbol only, what's so appealing about dbol? Don't take my word for it, do a search on dbol only cycles.
    Anyways hey I'm here to help you out, even though I may dish out tough love sometimes.
    Dbol is great buddy, BUT dbol by itself sucks. Dbol is great to start seeing gains quickly in a cycle along with testosterone . When you use dbol by itself you will lose 90% of your gains that come with it. Besides its an oral steroid , it should not be run for much longer than 6 weeks because you tend to stress the liver with orals. Another point, generally injectibles are safer than orals.
    Due to the fact that you lose all your gains, as a begginer you may not be used to it. You may become depressed, and then want to get back on the dbol. If you run a cycle properly, you can keep a great amount of gains. You will feel better when everything is said and done.
    If you need me to clarify just ask. Research! Read all the profiles on www.steroid.com. Then look up Post Cycle Therapy , and look up on how to cycle properly.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpd4lif
    spot on diet and cardio am and pm
    Cosigns, sounds a bit dependant on drugs.

Ok didn't mean to be so harsh. It's just that every noob on here always talks about dbol only, what's so appealing about dbol? Don't take my word for it, do a search on dbol only cycles.
    Anyways hey I'm here to help you out, even though I may dish out tough love sometimes.
    Dbol is great buddy, BUT dbol by itself sucks. Dbol is great to start seeing gains quickly in a cycle along with testosterone . When you use dbol by itself you will lose 90% of your gains that come with it. Besides its an oral steroid , it should not be run for much longer than 6 weeks because you tend to stress the liver with orals. Another point, generally injectibles are safer than orals.
    Due to the fact that you lose all your gains, as a begginer you may not be used to it. You may become depressed, and then want to get back on the dbol. If you run a cycle properly, you can keep a great amount of gains. You will feel better when everything is said and done.
    If you need me to clarify just ask. Research! Read all the profiles on www.steroid.com. Then look up Post Cycle Therapy, and look up on how to cycle properly.

Thanx mate for that!

Anyone else care to share their knowledge!!

P.S. I've just ordered some Test E (Iraniun 1m = 250mg x 10)

Is 250mg/week enough?

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Thanx mate for that!

Anyone else care to share their knowledge!!

P.S. I've just ordered some Test E (Iraniun 1m = 250mg x 10)

Is 250mg/week enough?
    now your talkin.

but really i dont see a point in doing a cycle at that bf you wont see hardly any difference.bf needs to be in the low teens to see results.

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    now your talkin.

but really i dont see a point in doing a cycle at that bf you wont see hardly any difference.bf needs to be in the low teens to see results.

Wont test help speed up the burning of fat(with hard training)?

Also I might be wrong about my fat content, but I should get it checked!!

"To understand exactly how Testosterone Enanthate (a.k.a. "test enth" or just "enth") builds muscle and burns fat, first we´ll take a look at androgens and what they do in the body. You see, hormones are substances secreted by one cell, that has an effect on the functions of another cell. Testosterone is manufactured in the Leydig´s cells of the testes (in men). The adult male produces between 2.5 and 11mgs of Test per day."

Wont test help speed up the burning of fat(with hard training)?

Also I might be wrong about my fat content, but I should get it checked!!

"To understand exactly how Testosterone Enanthate (a.k.a. "test enth" or just "enth") builds muscle and burns fat, first we´ll take a look at androgens and what they do in the body. You see, hormones are substances secreted by one cell, that has an effect on the functions of another cell. Testosterone is manufactured in the Leydig´s cells of the testes (in men). The adult male produces between 2.5 and 11mgs of Test per day."
    there is said to be some fatloss associated with test but it can indirectly increase fat also,test aromatises to estrogen which can "promote" fat gain.
    if you want to do the cycle go ahead,its just my opinion youd be better cutting for 6 months then hitting the juice,but its up to you.

there is said to be some fatloss associated with test but it can indirectly increase fat also,test aromatises to estrogen which can "promote" fat gain.
    if you want to do the cycle go ahead,its just my opinion youd be better cutting for 6 months then hitting the juice,but its up to you.

I appreciate the advice!!

If I'm taking 1 tamoxifen citrate (20mg) and 1 proviron (25mg) a day with it will this help the estrogen levels?

Then when I'm finishing the course start up some hcg with clomid to boost natural test back up?

Then straight onto a course of clen and reduce the amount I ate during the cycle?

I appreciate the advice!!

If I'm taking 1 tamoxifen citrate (20mg) and 1 proviron (25mg) a day with it will this help the estrogen levels?

Then when I'm finishing the course start up some hcg with clomid to boost natural test back up?

Then straight onto a course of clen and reduce the amount I ate during the cycle?

sounds like youve got things worked out,thats good.just be careful with clen ,ive just run it myself and along with some cardio managed to drop several lb's.i think diet is important to get the best out of clen.

by the way,you can use clomid if you want or alternatively you could just up the nolva in pct,again either is ok.

just a side note,a friend of mine did dbol only and lost most of what he gained,i personally dont see any use for it,except to get the feeling of being on,and blowing up.

sounds like youve got things worked out,thats good.just be careful with clen ,ive just run it myself and along with some cardio managed to drop several lb's.i think diet is important to get the best out of clen.

by the way,you can use clomid if you want or alternatively you could just up the nolva in pct,again either is ok.

It sounds like I've got things worked out but would you still not do the cycle?

Or would you do this cyle the way I'm going to do it?

D-bol 25-30mg/day for 6 weeks,
    Test E 500mg/week for 10 or 12 weeks,
    1 tamoxifen citrate (20mg) and 1 proviron (25mg) a day during the whole cycle,
    and the 3 hcg 's in the last week every other day and the 3hcg's evey 4th/5th day 1500 iu
    while on clomids 50mg/day

i would do 500iu of hcg every 3rd or 4th day for 2 weeks b4 pct,stop it when you start pct,someone might give you a better protocol but thats how i ran it.

you dont have to run the nolva throughout unless you get signs of gino ie: itchy nipples etc.just have it on hand.other than that it looks fine,start the clomid around 10-14days after your last shot.

again it depends on your goals as to wether you should do the cycle.you could do it and spend time cutting after.

and the 3 hcg 's in the last week every other day and the 3hcg's evey 4th/5th day 1500 iu

I think your looking alot better with that one man. Nice to see someone who is a noob to aas take advice and not complain. Good luck and keep us up to date on how your progress is man.

Heres some pics of the stuff im looking to use does it look legit or shall I send it back?

Real or fake d-bol and Test E????

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El
    I think your looking alot better with that one man. Nice to see someone who is a noob to aas take advice and not complain. Good luck and keep us up to date on how your progress is man.

Thanx mate I like advice as it helps you to learn!!!
    I will keep you lot upto date as soon as I know my gear looks good as I have posted some pics.

Awesome. You've done some research I see. That cycle is better. If I were you I'd keep the DBol at 25mg daily.
    Another thing. Steroids won't burn the fat you got on you. You better research dieting and make yourself a great diet before getting on. Researching training is also a necessity. I suggest if you're going to do the cycle follow Chad Waterburys High Frequency System. You can find it at
    ********. Do a search for ******** on google if you don't know where that is.

I cannot beleive that site is censored. GTR nick you can get the workout from www. t - n a t i o n.com without spaces of course. search Chad Waterburys High Frequency System. Theres also workout logs you can download, print and take to the gym with you and you fill them out as you go.

I cannot beleive that site is censored. GTR nick you can get the workout from www. t - n a t i o n.com without spaces of course. search Chad Waterburys High Frequency System. Theres also workout logs you can download, print and take to the gym with you and you fill them out as you go.

Thanx I'll give it a go!!

Thanx I'll give it a go!!
    If you like hard work, you will love the workout. Definately something you want to do when you're on gear though. Of course keep the calories high and get your 8 hours of sleep or more. Just so you know, there are 2 a days in there.

Cavallino is offline Associate Member
    Why doesn't someone make a sticky on the top of this forum or "educational threads" about WHY dbol only cycles are no good since 95% of people who start AAS start with that, or attempt to until members here educate them.

I have just done my first jab of test e so lets see how it works!!!!

Hope it bloody does lol!!!

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    congrate fist of many....is that all ur taking?...did u decide to take dbol first 4-5 weeks? If not don't expect anything drastic for about 5 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by HighandWide
    congrate fist of many....is that all ur taking?...did u decide to take dbol first 4-5 weeks? If not don't expect anything drastic for about 5 weeks

I started the d-bol last tuesday at 30mg/day 2 tabs with every meal!!!

Whats the best way to jab test e 250mg on 2 different days i.e. mon and wed or just do 500mg on a mon???

Whats the best way to jab test e 250mg on 2 different days i.e. mon and wed or just do 500mg on a mon???
    Split it up if your doing 500, 3.5 days is the limit. I shoot sunday morning and wed night. Good luck bro.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Just thought I would say hi guys first of all as this is my first post!!!!
    So hi!!!!

Anyway to the point I have just started taking D-bol on tuesday and I am taking 5 tabs a day, so 25mg a day. I take 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoon and 1 in the evening. I am also taking 1 tamoxifen citrate (20mg) and 1 proviron (25mg) a day with it. I also plan to use HCG for one week, a week later after finishing the cycle with a pack of clomid.

I would like to know if I am doing the right thing here and if I should take anything else with this cycle as I want to make the most out of it?!

Also how long should I do this cycle for and any other pointers you guys can give would be helpful?!

Thanx,

Nick.

Dude,i dont want to keep beatching...but you ARE NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING...you should do a seach first and if you have any question,.. feel free to ask,thats a horrible cycle,you should go with some test injectable.
    Go to newbies cycle section....

LPR.

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Dude,i dont want to keep beatching...but you ARE NOT DOING THE RIGHT THING...you should do a seach first and if you have any question,.. feel free to ask,thats a horrible cycle,you should go with some test injectable.
    Go to newbies cycle section....

LPR.

Dude you should read the rest of the thread before commenting but thanx anyway!!!

Dude you should read the rest of the thread before commenting but thanx anyway!!!
    Co-signs. Definately shoot the enanthate twice a week gtr. Make sure you eat enough and tear shit up bro!

Thread Information