MoneyAddyct is offline Member

Which Won't Convert to DHT, Low on Androgenic Scale

Which steroids do not convert to DHT and are low on the androgenic scale? I know of Oral Turinabol and Clostebol Acetate. Anything else? I ask because those are probably the safest bet when it comes to hairloss free cycles.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Pick one my friend, hair or muscles.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    why not just run finasteride with test? or that nirozal shampoo?

...or stick with tbol. if that's your choice, mail me 100$ and i'll send you a bottle of tic tacs and you'll get the same results, minus the back pumps.

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    Deca is not very androgenic . but you gotta run test with it

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop77
    Deca is not very androgenic. but you gotta run test with it

im very attached to my hair,excuse the pun,and i dont like body hair either.this is why im gonna run a low maintainence dose of test along with a decent dose of deca in my next cycle.the conversion of deca to dhn is far less potent than dht which is a good thing.

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    ...or stick with tbol. if that's your choice, mail me 100$ and i'll send you a bottle of tic tacs and you'll get the same results, minus the back pumps.
    no soliciting!

Iron-man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    im very attached to my hair,excuse the pun,and i dont like body hair either.this is why im gonna run a low maintainence dose of test along with a decent dose of deca in my next cycle.the conversion of deca to dhn is far less potent than dht which is a good thing.
    Interesting Helium3,
    Have you laid out a cycle as described above. My next will include deca & a maint dose of test-E. Not sure yet on dosage & am thinking of 12 wks & a d-bol kick.

Thx,
    IM
    PS, I need to keep my hair too, although there is only one person in my family that had hairloss (an uncle on mothers side). So based on this, I might not have to worry anyway if genetics are the main issue.
    Last edited by Iron-man; 10-14-2006 at 08:36 AM.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    I've ran deca with test and finasteride and it wasn't pretty--hair was jumping off my head. So that's not gonna fly.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-man
    Interesting Helium3,
    Have you laid out a cycle as described above. My next will include deca & a maint dose of test-E. Not sure yet on dosage & am thinking of 12 wks & a d-bol kick.

Thx,
    IM
    PS, I need to keep my hair too, although there is only one person in my family that had hairloss (an uncle on mothers side). So based on this, I might not have to worry anyway if genetics are the main issue.

basically my cycle will include 125mg test each week and 600mg deca(or npp)(frontloaded)for 10 weeks,running the test another two weeks.and i will be using some hcg durin the cycle which i havent determined yet.all this talk about running test much higher than deca is bs imo,its good but not necessary.consulting the studies ive read,i understand that deca can be run 200-400mg aweek and still isnt as androgenic as your own test level!

i will be finalizing the details but the cycle is for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by skipp

TinTin78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    basically my cycle will include 125mg test each week and 600mg deca (or npp)(frontloaded)for 10 weeks,running the test another two weeks.and i will be using some hcg durin the cycle which i havent determined yet.all this talk about running test much higher than deca is bs imo,its good but not necessary.consulting the studies ive read,i understand that deca can be run 200-400mg aweek and still isnt as androgenic as your own test level!

i will be finalizing the details but the cycle is for next year.

May I ask if that maintenance dose of test is damaging on the hair?

Thread Information