Thread: M1t?

M1t?

I've been looking for a clean oral subsitute which could measure up to my fin cycle.

I'm going to assume that no one will respond to this, for whatever reason. But maybe you could PM me instead?

The closest thing I found to fin, turned out to be D-bol, but I keep hearing opinions like: "Oh d-bol is a waste".

My distributor told me that "M1T" and "Anavar " are his top sellers. But I don't think that they measure up, or would do quite what fin was doing for me.

PLEASE someone help? I can't locate the info online.

Thanks.

(A pm would be swell)

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    that is cause oral only cycles suck!!! no point in doing them.. unhealthier and less gains.. just man up and inject!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    those compund are all pretty dif.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    there aint a thing to do what u want.... a safe potent oral.. there aint such a thing..

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I must be a newb....Whats fin?

And I'm a fan of M1T...

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Injectible cycles with test are the best. Oral only cycles aren't nearly as good, but this doesn't mean that they're completely worthless. In the past I've made decent gains using prohormones and M1T (a steroid that was legal at that time). Personally I liked M1T - good gains without bloating. But it has more side effects and is harder on the liver than most orals.

Right, so what is this prohormones? And yeah, the side effects of this one are pretty severe I'm told, so I'm not interested in it.

I am interested in hearing what would be the 'best' oral for the gains I'm looking for. (Fin had everything I wanted)

Thanks!

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    Try superdrol or phera plex.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    fin?

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    fin?
    Thats what I keep asking...and I'm a proud PH fan.

Finagenix?

Fin = Finiplex (sp?)

It grants lean muscle mass, insane protein synthesis, and the strength gains were INSANE. I went up about 30-50% in a month in a half. I was giddy.

But I don't inject anymore.

So what would the cycle be like with this phera plex?
    And which is better for cutting/strength? Superdrol or Phera Plex?

Why don't you use injectables?

Superdrol provides good strength gains, but everything thing I've read says it needs carbs to be most effective. So for cutting, I'm not sure.

Haven't used PP...But I have used Ergomax LMG, which is basically the same thing. I was a little disapointed to be honest.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Personally i would just go with some injectable test. its safer than orals and better IMO. You arent too chicken to inject r u?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    poison nasty stuff...

what do you guys think of tbol?

and is there such thing as ORAL Test-E?

If not, are there any substantial oral test(s) out there?

=========
    I know it sounds like I fear injecting, but I don't. The first time I started steroids , or my secret term... Vitamin S. I injected (finiplex).
    My parents found them, and were so shocked that they couldn't even speak. I am 21, so I'm not to young for this, but if they find needles in my room again - they would kick me out.
    (they only found them while looking for something else -- as they never search my room)
    So unless you guys have a better method of me injecting, without being caught, I will be forced to try oral.

what do you guys think of tbol?

and is there such thing as ORAL Test-E?

=========
    I know it sounds like I fear injecting, but I don't. The first time I started steroids , or my secret term... Vitamin S. I injected (finiplex).
    My parents found them, and were so shocked that they couldn't even speak. I am 21, so I'm not to young for this, but if they find needles in my room again - they would kick me out.
    (they only found them while looking for something else -- as they never search my room)
    So unless you guys have a better method of me injecting, without being caught, I will be forced to try oral.

Dont' know what to tell you bro...I waited till I was out of the house for that very reason.

Buy a safe?

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maetenloch
    Injectible cycles with test are the best. Oral only cycles aren't nearly as good, but this doesn't mean that they're completely worthless. In the past I've made decent gains using prohormones and M1T (a steroid that was legal at that time). Personally I liked M1T - good gains without bloating. But it has more side effects and is harder on the liver than most orals.
    M1T kicked my ass. I could only run it for two weeks. If you do decide to run it either run it with testosterone or something like 4AD. Otherwise the sides will not be manageable and your life will suck hard.

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic
    is there such thing as ORAL Test-E?

If there was an effective oral test out there, we'd all be on it, but currently there isn't.

There is Andriol which is test undecanoate in a gel cap that's designed to be absorbed by the lymphatic system. However the absorbtion rate is so low that you'd have to take many pills a day just to reach HRT test levels. NOt really worth the effort.

damnit... I was hoping for some magic answers here.

So far I'm left with deciding between:
    Phera Phex (sp?)
    Dbol (due to its availability and lack of cost)
    Winny

I wish I was living alone (aside from the fact that this house is huge) so that I could shoot and watch the gains roll in.

...sadly I'm not.

[ --- you guys are great to bear with me through all of this! hopefully my decision comes sooner than later! ---]

can you get 4-AD?

no Idea. most likely though. I have an online dealer as well, I'm sure my hookups are fairly broad.

I will research that now though.

Thanks!

(Edit: Can't find anything on it? Is that the real name? Give me something so I can research it please. Even if you have to PM it. Thank ya!)
    (Edit #2: Winny is looking miiiighty fine! It says that it is only used for cutting, and the description sounds OH so sweet, AND... it's oral! Wooo!!)

I wonder what I would have to take with winnie for the side-effects to be mythical to me ?
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 10-16-2006 at 09:22 PM.

Run a Tbol/Var 50mgs each for 6 weeks

There's so many oral options to do. You can do singles like winstrol , or stack others. Liver toxicity is overblown , but those who's livers are pussy's do have altered values which most of the time return to normal very quick if your not a heavy drinker.

More ppl see more gains on injectables than on orals, because it's safer to run an injectable for 12+ weeks while on an oral will start to produce some heavy sides. Just imagine running dbol for 12 weeks lol now theres some gains. So bottom line, if you want great gains incorporate injectables in you cycle.

Okay, what is that cycle? ie. pre/post.

also, what is var? and are these both oral? if not.. im THINKING of injecting again, if the injecting cycle can be short... short enough for me to be able to hide the evidence for a short amount of time, then dispose of it.

Okay, what is that cycle? ie. pre/post.

also, what is var? and are these both oral? if not.. im THINKING of injecting again, if the injecting cycle can be short... short enough for me to be able to hide the evidence for a short amount of time, then dispose of it.

Huh?

Var = Anavar
    Tbol=Oral Turinabol

Both oral
    Incorporating injectables into a cycle will produce more gains.
    Short cycles will need short esters for the general public.
    Research!

so I guess I won't need anti-estrogen or anything?
    novedex or whatever?

sounds good.

I will reserach, no worries! I just like what you guys have to say, on top of what I find out on my own.
    It helps fill in the gaps!

Thanks so much hellmask. (if you could tell me a bit more about cycling the two orals, that would help)

so I guess I won't need anti-estrogen or anything?
    novedex or whatever?

sounds good.

I will reserach, no worries! I just like what you guys have to say, on top of what I find out on my own.
    It helps fill in the gaps!

Thanks so much hellmask. (if you could tell me a bit more about cycling the two orals, that would help)

No prob.

You do not need an to run an AI or serm DURING this cycle. BUT this cycle does need a PCT, so have that layed down before you start.

Run it like this,

Weeks 1-8 Anavar 50mgs/day
    Weeks 1-8 Tbol 50mgs/day
    PCT

Use a liver aid throughout like milk thristle aswell as drink plenty of water. No alchohol. Make sure your diet & workout routine is perfect before starting any aas. Goodluck.

Okay, that is basically what I was going to do, aside from the liver care.

How often would I need to drink the milk thistle? And if I drink alcohol, is that terrible? Or is it just counter-active?

Yeah I need to research the PCT more, as I did not do anything but shoot while taking Fin, luckily I only took it for about 1 month, 2 weeks, so no long term damage was done. (Aside from loss of liquid in my joints so my shoulders are fkd from too much weight)

Woo, Hellmask, you are super! 8)

Okay, that is basically what I was going to do, aside from the liver care.

How often would I need to drink the milk thistle? And if I drink alcohol, is that terrible? Or is it just counter-active?

Yeah I need to research the PCT more, as I did not do anything but shoot while taking Fin, luckily I only took it for about 1 month, 2 weeks, so no long term damage was done. (Aside from loss of liquid in my joints so my shoulders are fkd from too much weight)

Woo, Hellmask, you are super! 8)

Take milk thristle everyday...It should be sold over the counter at any supplement shop near you. Drinking alcohol is not a very smart thing to do while taking 2 17aa steroids together. Will you die? Most likely not, but the extra stress put on your liver will be far from safe or healthy. If your going to drink , I would advise you not to do orals and do injectable instead. Even with injectables drinking alot of alchohol would not be good.

woah... oral-var is $___ expensive!

I can't afford that.
    is there a next best option?

(And I researched both Var & Tbol and when matched, the would be amazing )

o Either my sources are wrong or I need an alternative to Var.

Any thoughts Mask?
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 10-18-2006 at 02:40 PM.

Just a hint bro, you maayyy want to edit out those prices. You don't want any prying eyes, thinking that they can give you a better deal, and then keeping your money...know what im saying?

Never thought about that.

Thanks bud! (pricing)

Yeah, I'm still looking around for either a dramatically better price -- or an alternative.
    Anyones information/experience, etc. would be of great assistance right now!

Never thought about that.

Thanks bud! (pricing)

Yeah, I'm still looking around for either a dramatically better price -- or an alternative.
    Anyones information/experience, etc. would be of great assistance right now!
    Replace with winstrol . Same doses 50mgs for both. Run for 6 weeks tops. Winstrol is better IMO anyways and is alot cheaper.

winny sounds good, and it says that stacking with t-bol is good for cutting, but I saw some bad sideeffects.
    Is there anyway I can cancel the loss of libido? That already kicked my a$$ from using fin.

Also, could you maybe PM me the typical cost for both the items?
    It would help me see compare reasonable costs, to not reasonable.

winny sounds good, and it says that stacking with t-bol is good for cutting, but I saw some bad sideeffects.
    Is there anyway I can cancel the loss of libido? That already kicked my a$$ from using fin.

Also, could you maybe PM me the typical cost for both the items?
    It would help me see compare reasonable costs, to not reasonable.

You can cut or bulk on any compound, It depends on your diet. Prices range, go with what you got, I'm sure winstrol & Tbol aren't going to make you bankrupt. I wish I did Tbol/winstrol for mine instead of Tbol/Var. So your lucky, you know whats better.

do they come in 25mg capsuls? or 50.

I'm being offered $180 for 25mg x100

oh cmon!! I need to know so I can get on purchasing...

RobbieG is offline Member
    That is acceptable.

Thread Information