Cavallino is offline Associate Member

Question Help me out with this cycle.

This will be my first real cycle, other than stupid dbol only and f'd up sus and prop cycles I did months before I did any research. Oh well, you live and you learn.

My source only has Nolvadex 25mg 100 count bottles.

The cycle I'm looking to do calls for:

1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

My question is how can I take 10mg of Nolva everyday during the cycle and 20mg during pct if each pill is 25mg from my source?

*I'm also wondering if I can substitue all the L-dex in my cycle/pct for letro? Is this a good idea for me? I have puffy nipples ever since puberty, pretty much a natural mild case of gyno.

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Age, height, weight, Bodyfat?

18 (I know some will say too young, and thanks, but I'm doing the cycle)
    5"10 1/2
    don't know how to calculate my body fat but it can't be too much

diet is good, lost of protein and carbs.. lots of oatmeal, tuna, etc. diets definately on check.

The one thing i'd suggest is that you have your bloodwork done before taking the cycle so you'll know your baseline values and have something to compare it to..

Second start a thread and lets see this diet that is in check?
    Obviously you're wanting to cycle because you've probably hit a plateau of some sort, you need to either look at your training or diet for the answer at your age.. At 18 you have so much test floating around in your body it's rediculous, but what you lack at that age is the knowledge on how your body responds to different training routines and you can't have a great deal of knowledge about diet and caloric needs.

Lets discuss these things first and then I'll give you all the cycle advice you want.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    The one thing i'd suggest is that you have your bloodwork done before taking the cycle so you'll know your baseline values and have something to compare it to..

Second start a thread and lets see this diet that is in check?
    Obviously you're wanting to cycle because you've probably hit a plateau of some sort, you need to either look at your training or diet for the answer at your age.. At 18 you have so much test floating around in your body it's rediculous, but what you lack at that age is the knowledge on how your body responds to different training routines and you can't have a great deal of knowledge about diet and caloric needs.

Lets discuss these things first and then I'll give you all the cycle advice you want.
    My diet is definately in check, I just don't have it written out in chronoligical order like I see on the diet fourm. I'll try to write it out for you simple using the whole graph format.
    Morning: 2 packets of oatmeal and either a can of tuna, some egg whites, or a chicken breast
    around 10-11am: some chunky peanut butter on whole weat
    around 12am-1pm: 2 packets of oatmeal and either a can of tuna or salmon, or chicken breast
    around 2-3pm: some celery with peanut butter on it and if hungry can of tuna or salmon
    around 5-6pm: some form of pasta and some protein either chicken or a steak, etc
    around 8-9: I'll have another snack maybe some vegetable, oatmeal, peanut butter.. depends on the day

depending on the day I also through some other stuff in there, milk in the morning, etc

I've been in the gym since 14.. and worked out time to time even younger than that. Started going to the gym with my older brother and cousin until about 16, so I was always guided in the right directed with my training. I'd say I know what I'm doing in the gym by now.

so what do you think?

Umm.. portion sizes would help bro but I'll critique food choices.. I can't help much without knowing your calories and total macros(prot/carbs/fat) for each meal and for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino
    My diet is definately in check, I just don't have it written out in chronoligical order like I see on the diet fourm. I'll try to write it out for you simple using the whole graph format.
    Morning: 2 packets of oatmeal and either a can of tuna, some egg whites, or a chicken breast Good, make sure it's consistant Every morning
    around 10-11am: some chunky peanut butter on whole weat This isn't a good meal and does little for you besides supply calories.. You couldn't have more than 10-15grams of protein here and mixing this much fat with a carb sources isn't recommended.
    around 12am-1pm: 2 packets of oatmeal and either a can of tuna or salmon, or chicken breast Good, how many ounces of meat are you eating with each meal?
    around 2-3pm: some celery with peanut butter on it and if hungry can of tuna or salmon Pretty half-assed meal here, you need to try and shoot for approx 400-600calories/meal with a certain ratio of macros.
    around 5-6pm: some form of pasta and some protein either chicken or a steak, etc Good, try and have Wholewheat pasta.
    around 8-9: I'll have another snack maybe some vegetable, oatmeal, peanut butter.. depends on the day Another meal that isn't well prepared, your last meal of the day should consist of fattier meats or a protein source with a fat source and fiberous veggies to slow absorbtion throughout the night.

depending on the day I also through some other stuff in there, milk in the morning, etc

I've been in the gym since 14.. and worked out time to time even younger than that. Started going to the gym with my older brother and cousin until about 16, so I was always guided in the right directed with my training. I'd say I know what I'm doing in the gym by now.

so what do you think? I think you still have a lot to learn, but you're 18 and if you're anything like I was when I was that age you'll probably dismiss what I'm trying to tell you and do whatever you want

Things I noticed wrong:
    Not enough fruits or vegetables in the diet
    You have no idea how many calories you take in per day or the amount of macronutrients, so everything you do is all guesswork
    Probably have too much supplemented fats in your diet and not enough good carbs

Things I liked:
    You have a much better diet than most guys your age
    You seem to be very dedicated but seem to want to jump the gun on anabolics
    Seem like a smart guy with a good head on your shoulders, hopefully I can help educated you a bit before you make a rash decision.

What are your goals? Do you want to compete in Bodybuilding?
    You didn't answer my other questions in my last post.
    What does your training consist of and how many days and type of training?
    Do you progressively get stronger each workout? Do you keep a log? When you hit a plateau in strength or bodyweight do you reevaluate everything that is infront of you before proceeding forward? ex: (days off from training, calories taken in per day/intensity in gym/sleep patterns/hydration/time of day you train etc)..
    Anabolics will do little for you if you don't have these things in line and fully understand how your body reacts.. I don't think 18 is too young completely because of the age but because you have yet to gain the experience at this point and play around with different routines and take the time to learn the basics..
    I see guys your age juicing all around me in the gym I own and they spin their wheels for years relying on the juice for gains.. its funny and sad at the same time..
    I hope I haven't just wasted 10-mins of my life typing this out, if so let me know so I can move on and give my advice elsewhere.

I appreciate the info and advice 100% more than you think..

Umm.. portion sizes would help bro but I'll critique food choices.. I can't help much without knowing your calories and total macros(prot/carbs/fat) for each meal and for the day.
    I don't keep count of the exact ounces and tablespoons but pretty much eye everything out.. I don't write down calories throughout the day but I know the diet is working for me

Things I noticed wrong:
    Not enough fruits or vegetables in the diet
    You have no idea how many calories you take in per day or the amount of macronutrients, so everything you do is all guesswork
    Probably have too much supplemented fats in your diet and not enough good carbs
    I do have more fruits and vegetables than written out depending on the day, it was a rough sketch.. I also like to have a glass of oj every here and there for the vitamin c even though I know some would say fruit juice is empty calories

Things I liked:
    You have a much better diet than most guys your age
    You seem to be very dedicated but seem to want to jump the gun on anabolics
    Seem like a smart guy with a good head on your shoulders, hopefully I can help educated you a bit before you make a rash decision.
    it's not about jumping the gun, I just personally feel I'm ready

What are your goals? Do you want to compete in Bodybuilding?
    don't want to compete in body building, but definately want more mass and get ripped

You didn't answer my other questions in my last post.
    What does your training consist of and how many days and type of training?
    Do you progressively get stronger each workout? Do you keep a log?
    I train at minimum 4 days a week, sometimes more depending on the amount of rest I feel I need.. I don't keep a written log, just mental.
    One day a week dedicated to chest alone, once in a while do some triceps afterwards. One day dedicated to back and shoulders, once in a while do biceps afterwards. Depending if I did tri with chest and bi with back I do a day dedicated to arms - bi, tri and forearms. One day dedicated to legs, I like to include squats in that day. Do abs almost everyday.
    I like to jump around with my training, I like variety.

When you hit a plateau in strength or bodyweight do you reevaluate everything that is infront of you before proceeding forward? ex: (days off from training, calories taken in per day/intensity in gym/sleep patterns/hydration/time of day you train etc)..
    definately
    Last edited by Cavallino; 10-14-2006 at 11:14 AM.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    your cycle looks ok to me ..if you are carefull with your diet..you'll have good gains..good luck

huee is offline New Member
    IMO, at 18 there is no way that your at an impossible to beat plateau. You seem convinced that your diet is in check, but I'm not so sure. I don't measure portions exactly everyday, but I do everyso often to make sure that my "eyeballed" amounts are correct. Some of your "meals" wouldn't even rate as a snack in my diet. I eat 6-7 meals a day (a meal being roughly 6-700 cals, with 40-50 g pro.), and a few snacks in there too (protein bars, granola bar smeared with peanut butter) Hopefully some of this helps, sounds like you have a pretty good idea of the basics, but seems early to jump on steroids . Good luck with your training

Seems you're overtraining and your workouts are very sporadic which will lead to failure and plateau in the future.

Shoulders are best trained with Chest/tris not back, traps trained with back.

Let us know how the cycle goes, best of luck.. get some before and after pics if possible along with measurements and have your BF% checked if possible.
    I won't try and talk you out of it because it'll do no good, but save this post and hide it away then look at it a few years from now, it'll make more sense to you then..
    peace
    B D

bump
    My question is how can I take 10mg of Nolva everyday during the cycle and 20mg during pct if each pill is 25mg from my source?

*I'm also wondering if I can substitue all the L-dex in my cycle/pct for letro? Is this a good idea for me? I have puffy nipples ever since puberty, pretty much a natural mild case of gyno.

Cut it in half and take 12.5mg while on and then 25mg/day while off.. I'm a genius.

Cut it in half and take 12.5mg while on and then 25mg/day while off.. I'm a genius.
    funny. I wasn't sure if that was ok to do

anyways what about substituting all the L-dex in my cycle/pct for letro? Is this a good idea for me? I have puffy nipples ever since puberty, pretty much a natural mild case of gyno.
    Last edited by Cavallino; 10-16-2006 at 04:17 PM.

ok so for the cycle in my first post my source doesn't have l-dex but has a-dex.. does it matter? would it work the same? need to know for sure b4 i order

ok so for the cycle in my first post my source doesn't have l-dex but has a-dex.. does it matter? would it work the same? need to know for sure b4 i order

It's the same exact thing

one is normally in tablet form and the other in liquid form.. i assume a-dex is a pill.

figured, just wanted to be 100% sure

Thread Information