Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    goodlift is offline New Member

Question Newbie Scared of Needles, HELP??

After reading a lot of the threads from this site I am confident that the dark side is worth venturing into... That being said I am too much of a wuss to take shots, so oral is the only route for me.

I was able to find a supply in TJ of Var and Dbol so here is my proposed first cylce... I know "Where's the test"??? Well, lets just say that this is what I can work with. So based on these 4 products does this cycle make sense?

1-6 weeks - 50mg ED Anavar
    1-4 Weeks - Dbol 50mg ED
    8-10 weeks - PCT w/ Clomid and Nolva

Here are some of my stats:
    31 years old
    195 lbs
    5'10"

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    i'm personally not a fan of oral only cycles... and wouldn't venture into the AAS game unless i was willing to make the plunge into needles.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlift
    After reading a lot of the threads from this site I am confident that the dark side is worth venturing into... That being said I am too much of a wuss to take shots, so oral is the only route for me.

I was able to find a supply in TJ of Var and Dbol so here is my proposed first cylce... I know "Where's the test"??? Well, lets just say that this is what I can work with. So based on these 4 products does this cycle make sense?

1-4 Weeks - Dbol 50mg ED

31 years old
    195 lbs
    5'10"
    Believe me when I say needles are a lot easier than you think. If you sit down, relax, and do the first one in the thigh you will wonder why you ever worried about it.

Ok, so again lets say needles are out... where do we go from there. Lets just say too much SAWII and I have a phobia now... Its not going to happen.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Ok, so again lets say needles are out... where do we go from there. Lets just say too much SAWII and I have a phobia now... Its not going to happen.
    So you have a choice of Dbol , Tbol, Anavar , Winny, Anadrol and several other orals. I would be a little carefull though as some compounds may have some effect on your liver which needs to be watched. A lot of guys will say you always need to run test as well but that is not neccesarily the case.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    the compounds the above poster said... and lots of liver protectants... like NAC and Milk Thistle....

also, even though you will be just taking orals you will still need to PCT

I have access to Dbol , Anavar , Nolva, and Clomid that is the 4 that I was refering to. Just wanted some thoughts on the way to run the cycle. Then expected gains. I know that the Dbol should result in immediate gains, I was hoping the Anavar would leave more long lasting results....

cantspeak is offline Associate Member
    just get your liver enzymes checked with other blood work at the beginning and end of the cycle.If you training and diet are good then you should make gains

I would do,

Weeks 1-8 Var 50-60mgs/day
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 20-30mgs/day
    With a serm or AI

What % of the gains do you think I would be able to retain after this cycle and a PCT?
    i.e. let's say I add 20-30lbs. Will I keep 10-15lbs? More? or is it more likely I would loose 90% and go back down to a 5lb.... maybe gain? I don't want to be bridge leaping in a couple of months.

What % of the gains do you think I would be able to retain after this cycle and a PCT?
    i.e. let's say I add 20-30lbs. Will I keep 10-15lbs? More? or is it more likely I would loose 90% and go back down to a 5lb.... maybe gain? I don't want to be bridge leaping in a couple of months.

Bro no one will be able to tell that except time. It depends how good your diet & current workout routine is. If your small before cycle you will gain little and lose most of what you gain. Because if you don't know how to gain a good natural base before cycle you will not be able to hold on to your aas gains because of lack of either diet or both. You do have a PCT planned right? Getting your hormones back is whats important for keeping gains.

PCT plan was the Nolva and Clomid.

I'm not too small, but I am mainly seeking to strenghten my core, back, shoulders, and arms. I am willing to take some time to develop more bulk over time. I enjoy going to the gym and I don't want to scare my friends and family by swelling up over night...

It would be great to see some nice gains. It will help motivate me more, plus I am tired of dumping money in suppliments and not seeing a return on the $$$.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member

1-4 Weeks - Dbol 50mg ED

31 years old
    195 lbs
    5'10"

Sorry but for the first cycle is not good idea,search on newbies cycle section.

LPR.

I know that I labeled this Newbie, but I have read a lot on this board... I already noted that Injection is off the table... So strickly oral is the goal.
    Most of the first cycle focus is on Test en. Sounds good, but isn't it worth entertaining some other option vs. no assistance at all.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    If you have to, Hellmasks' advice is definatly on point. But the injects are definatly better for several reasons, and it's not as bad as you think.

Either way, good luck with the cycle, and keep us updated.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not gonna call you a wuss..... I wont..... I promise..... thats what I told myself......
    But I will, however, say to you.... you dont know how easy an injection is till you try it.....GOOD LUCK

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Im not gonna call you a wuss..... I wont..... I promise..... thats what I told myself......
    But I will, however, say to you.... you dont know how easy an injection is till you try it.....GOOD LUCK, ya wuss
    -fixed

ya shoot one...hit a nerve....get all light-headed, feels kinda cool actually, big adrenalin rush, its over with, you say " well that was easy! " then next thing you know your shooting 3 times a day like me.......

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good, but isn't it worth entertaining some other option vs. no assistance at all.
    Well, I'm gonna guess that you haven't seen other "oral only" threads then. Because if you did, you'd understand that everyone here is definetly entertaining your options.

I like Hellmask's writeup for you. I don't think you need to start with 50mg of DBol . Have you decided what you will use during to combat estro related sides?

huee is offline New Member
    the best advice any of us could give you is, if you're not ready for needles, you're not ready for AAS

Quote Originally Posted by huee
    the best advice any of us could give you is, if you're not ready for needles, you're not ready for AAS
    EXACT-A-MUNDO........

I agree awell.

Ok it's on and crack'n

Here's the plan

1-6 weeks - 60mg ED Anavar (BTW thats a lot of tiny pills)
    1-4 Weeks - 25mg ED DBol

I took the plunge this morning and will start a Cycle thread so everyone can follow along.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Here's the plan

1-6 weeks - 60mg ED Anavar (BTW thats a lot of tiny pills)
    1-4 Weeks - 25mg ED DBol

I took the plunge this morning and will start a Cycle thread so everyone can follow along.
    man, i'm gonna tell you the same thing i tell all people who won't use needles... if you can't handle using a needle and sticking yourself with gear, you certainly won't be able to handle the kind of workouts it will take to get results from that gear. you need to stop thinking about gear and go see a psych if some stupid movie scared you away from using needles. sack it up man. you said it yourself, you're a wuss. a wuss can't handle the kind of training needed. end of story. gear won't compensate for that.

here's two very big issues with only doing orals. first of all, there is only one kind of testosterone oral, and i have never seen it personally and i know it's very difficult to find. now, without a test base, your results will be quite disappointing. with an oral only cycle, that's where you'll be stuck at. so, the results from your orals will be dramatically less than what one with a test base would be. also, you'll be spending far more money for those orals with dramatically less results.

second, there's the issues of orals doing liver damage. now, it seems like it's safe to assume you're the kind of guy who drinks on the weekends, and with your personality, i'm sure you're more likely than not going to drink right through this cycle. now, those orals are going to be tearing up your liver and causing serious damage to them. so, do you want to have liver failure and end up in the hospital? by the way, injectables don't have those same liver-damaging effects. one of the many reasons why most people prioritize injects.

as far as starting a cycle thread, don't bother, cause your cycle is a horrible one and we don't need a bad example of a gear user like you showing people a cycle that should never be done. you already knew very well what you were going to do before ever even posting this thread, cause 90% of the people on here have advised against your oral only cycle and you're still doing it anyway. so, why waste our time with this when you're going to ignore us anyway? you're the kind of person that gives us a bad name cause you're going to end yourself up in the hospital all cause you're too much of a puss to do injects and ignore the advice of everyone else. i just hope you'll eventually learn after comparing your results to others who knew better and realize we knew what we were talking about.

oh, by the way, you didn't tell us what your bf% is in your stats, which is quite an important stat you left out. please add that on here too.

plenty8 is offline New Member
    absolutely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    man, i'm gonna tell you the same thing i tell all people who won't use needles... if you can't handle using a needle and sticking yourself with gear, you certainly won't be able to handle the kind of workouts it will take to get results from that gear. you need to stop thinking about gear and go see a psych if some stupid movie scared you away from using needles. sack it up man. you said it yourself, you're a wuss. a wuss can't handle the kind of training needed. end of story. gear won't compensate for that.

here's two very big issues with only doing orals. first of all, there is only one kind of testosterone oral, and i have never seen it personally and i know it's very difficult to find. now, without a test base, your results will be quite disappointing. with an oral only cycle, that's where you'll be stuck at. so, the results from your orals will be dramatically less than what one with a test base would be. also, you'll be spending far more money for those orals with dramatically less results.

second, there's the issues of orals doing liver damage. now, it seems like it's safe to assume you're the kind of guy who drinks on the weekends, and with your personality, i'm sure you're more likely than not going to drink right through this cycle. now, those orals are going to be tearing up your liver and causing serious damage to them. so, do you want to have liver failure and end up in the hospital? by the way, injectables don't have those same liver-damaging effects. one of the many reasons why most people prioritize injects.

as far as starting a cycle thread, don't bother, cause your cycle is a horrible one and we don't need a bad example of a gear user like you showing people a cycle that should never be done. you already knew very well what you were going to do before ever even posting this thread, cause 90% of the people on here have advised against your oral only cycle and you're still doing it anyway. so, why waste our time with this when you're going to ignore us anyway? you're the kind of person that gives us a bad name cause you're going to end yourself up in the hospital all cause you're too much of a puss to do injects and ignore the advice of everyone else. i just hope you'll eventually learn after comparing your results to others who knew better and realize we knew what we were talking about.

oh, by the way, you didn't tell us what your bf% is in your stats, which is quite an important stat you left out. please add that on here too.
    well put....

huee is offline New Member

nice post.... doubt if he'll listen though- his cycle log will end with "how come I lost all my gains?"

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    The first time I injected I was holding the needle to my ass and trying to position it in the right place. I thought I was just holding it there and I was trying to get the nerve to push it in. I couldnt believe that while I was getting the nerve to push it was already 1" in.

Its the easiest thing to do, I didnt feel a thing. Pushing the juice in was the worst part, felt like a pinch that my girl would give me. Made me smile.
    Needles are nothing compared to the pain working my ass off in the gym.

He's not going to end up in the hospital from running 25mgs of dbol and 60mgs of var for 6 weeks. Most run drol and dbol at higher doses than that with an injectable and are fine. But I agree if he's not serious enough to inject that shows he's probably not serious with his diet/training. But hopefully he will step it up and work hard.

Bro you can make good gains on that cycle if your doing things right. Most who plunge into oral only cycles are little wimps with no training background wanting a quick fix. Hopefully your a bigger wimp that knows how to train and make gains naturally. If you do you will make some pretty good gains. If your not making so hot of gains naturally, It would be very smart for you to make a new diet & workout plan from looking off this site. (diet & workout forum). With good diet & training followed by a pct I could see you keeping 10lbs of muscle post cycle. BUT if you continue on with a shit diet and pitiful workout routine it will show by limited gains and lost gains. So Research up on that.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I use to watch drug movies and be like, God damn who could stick themselves with a needle , blah blah what losers.

...look at me now !

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I use to watch drug movies and be like, God damn who could stick themselves with a needle , blah blah what losers.

...look at me now !
    No way...Totally diff...I still couldn't do intraveinous.

But I do kinda get exciting about the IM ones.

Peer Pressure :)

OK, I had to get my buddy involved. He agreed to hold my ass down and stick me, so I went back to TJ and got some proper gear.

The new cycle will be:
    Weeks 1-8 - Test Prop 200mg Week
    Weeks 1-4 - Dbol 25 mg ED
    Novla 10mg ED throughout
    Then PCT....

Happy now bitches!

For the record I drink Guinness so I cant afford to get drunk all the time.

I have about 15% bf, and pressure is normal. Blood work was done a couple of weeks ago at my last doc visit.

Any thoughts?

OK, I had to get my buddy involved. He agreed to hold my ass down and stick me, so I went back to TJ and got some proper gear.

The new cycle will be:
    Weeks 1-8 - Test Prop 200mg Week
    Weeks 1-4 - Dbol 25 mg ED
    Novla 10mg ED throughout
    Then PCT....

Happy now bitches!

For the record I drink Guinness so I cant afford to get drunk all the time.

I have about 15% bf, and pressure is normal. Blood work was done a couple of weeks ago at my last doc visit.

Any thoughts?

WTF????

You were dead against needles now your running Prop? Bro that doesn't make since. Get Test C or E, Test Prop needs to be shot ED for best results.

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    IMO you are going to need WAY more than 200mg/week of prop..... I'd say more like 300 or 400 if you weigh almost 200 lbs. Plus prop is about the most underdosed dug in the world in my experience....

Test

The product is actually labeled:
    prop 25mg
    en 188mg
    cyp 187mg

So does it need to go every day???? or can I do twice a week. I was also hoping to simplify since it is 400 per vial to 200 a week. Does that make sense?

bud thats not prop...... thats a test blend of some kind kinda like sustanon .... I never seen that one before anyone else have a clue???
    Last edited by uponone23; 10-15-2006 at 07:49 PM. Reason: my spelling is that of a retarded person

Am I allowd to post the brand? or is that against the forum rules?

Being as one of the monitors is posting on this thread I would ask him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information