Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GGallin is offline Senior Member

What is the shortest cycle reccomended?

What is the shortest cycle any of you would reccomend for a first cycle. Can you really see gaines in a 6 week cycle or is that just a waste of time? Just plain Test E and then some clomid and something else for Pct.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    I would run E for 10 weeks, only because it takes a while to reach maximum blood levels..

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    you cant do a short cycle with long esters steroids man

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    whats the stats bro?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Def need the stats bro, in your pic, you look a little young.

You probably won't want to go under ten weeks.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    test e is a long acting ester .......... can't be used in a short cycle.....

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Long acting ester can and are used in short cycles. But it's not for the novice aas user. Stick with a moderated dosed 10-12 week cycle.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Long acting ester can and are used in short cycles. But it's not for the novice aas user. Stick with a moderated dosed 10-12 week cycle.
    Exactly. Saying long esters cant be used in short cycles is not correct, but the doses have to be extremly high for it to be effective.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I wouldnt go any less than 8 weeks with Test Enan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Exactly. Saying long esters cant be used in short cycles is not correct, but the doses have to be extremly high for it to be effective.

but how effective are they??sides vs gains???compared to short cycles

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    but how effective are they??sides vs gains???compared to short cycles
    There are quite a few threads around talking about this. Marcus300 is the guru on this. I was just about to do one but I am having a big Prostate issue at the moment so I have put it on hold, but in a nut shell the idea is to get the body primed for the short cycle, this is done by basically going on a low carb cutting diet for 8 to 12 weeks and then starting the 4 week cycle after that. The doses are enormous for it to be successfull and I will not discuss the doses here, but those who have done this reckon its the only way to go for experienced AAS users. With only four weeks for a cycle the sides are almost zero. This thread describes the Prime The Prime explained before cycling..

i will try short cycles..after the one that i started will be over....and i was thinking of a short ester of test and tren ....but i didn't do my homework yet ...
    thx for the info bro

I am 23, 6Ft, 250. 19% bodyfat. I was just asking fellas. I figured a short cycle would be pointless. I also have some deca on the way but I was told not to use that in first cycle. I will most likely go for 10-12 week cycle of Test E 500mg a week.

you have to change your diet..and your training cause that bf is pretty high...

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    I am 23, 6Ft, 250. 19% bodyfat. I was just asking fellas. I figured a short cycle would be pointless. I also have some deca on the way but I was told not to use that in first cycle. I will most likely go for 10-12 week cycle of Test E 500mg a week.
    first of all, you need to dramatically lower your bf. at 19%, you're not a bodybuilder, you're just fat. not trying to be a d*ck, just being honest. a bb's bf% should never go above 13% max IMO. anything more than that and you just look like a fat-ass. honestly, take a picture of yourself and take a good honest look at it. not that impressive, right? from your stats, it sounds like you have a decent amount of muscle, but the problem is, it's covered in a lot of fat. you get rid of that fat and you should have a pretty decent physique.

so, for starters, you need to start spending the next 3 months cutting up. read the stickies in the diet forum for info in regards to all that. now, other than the appearance issues that the high bf% will cause, there's also a very big problem it will cause when doing a cycle, and that's aromitization. aromitization is the process where test converts to estrogen, something that is very unfavorable for those of us looking to build muscle mass. now, the more bf you have, the faster the test will convert to estrogen, and at 19%, it will be converting quite rapidly. this means less results from your gear, and far more side-effects, including a dramatically increased probability of you getting gyno.

now, i have to ask why is your bf at 19% and why are you ok with that? i've never let mine get past 14% and even when i've been there in the past, i think it looks horrible. seems like you need to get your diet in check more likely than not. you have a long way to go before you should be doing a cycle. even for a powerlifter (if by the slight chance that's what you're into), 19% is still a lot. gear will not make up for areas you're lacking in in regards to diet, training, etc. you need to get everything else in check before even considering a cycle.

as far as whoever told you not to include the deca in your first cycle, toss that idea. combining different kinds of gear during a cycle causes a synergistic effect, meaning the sum is greater than it's parts. so, you'll get more bang for your buck and better results with smaller doses. simply lower your dose of test and take just a moderate dose of the deca. something like 400 test e/wk and 200 deca/wk. however, as i already stated, you need to lower your bf first or your results from your cycle will be quite disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    first of all, you need to dramatically lower your bf. at 19%, you're not a bodybuilder, you're just fat. not trying to be a d*ck, just being honest. a bb's bf% should never go above 13% max IMO. anything more than that and you just look like a fat-ass. honestly, take a picture of yourself and take a good honest look at it. not that impressive, right? from your stats, it sounds like you have a decent amount of muscle, but the problem is, it's covered in a lot of fat. you get rid of that fat and you should have a pretty decent physique.

so, for starters, you need to start spending the next 3 months cutting up. read the stickies in the diet forum for info in regards to all that. now, other than the appearance issues that the high bf% will cause, there's also a very big problem it will cause when doing a cycle, and that's aromitization. aromitization is the process where test converts to estrogen, something that is very unfavorable for those of us looking to build muscle mass. now, the more bf you have, the faster the test will convert to estrogen, and at 19%, it will be converting quite rapidly. this means less results from your gear, and far more side-effects, including a dramatically increased probability of you getting gyno.

now, i have to ask why is your bf at 19% and why are you ok with that? i've never let mine get past 14% and even when i've been there in the past, i think it looks horrible. seems like you need to get your diet in check more likely than not. you have a long way to go before you should be doing a cycle. even for a powerlifter (if by the slight chance that's what you're into), 19% is still a lot. gear will not make up for areas you're lacking in in regards to diet, training, etc. you need to get everything else in check before even considering a cycle.

as far as whoever told you not to include the deca in your first cycle, toss that idea. combining different kinds of gear during a cycle causes a synergistic effect, meaning the sum is greater than it's parts. so, you'll get more bang for your buck and better results with smaller doses. simply lower your dose of test and take just a moderate dose of the deca. something like 400 test e/wk and 200 deca/wk. however, as i already stated, you need to lower your bf first or your results from your cycle will be quite disappointing.
    I plan on losing more weight before my cycle. I was at 30% Bf a few months ago. I do have a good muscle size considering my Bf to weight ratio. I weigh 250 now, I assume at 220 I will be quite ripped. I did a Bf % test on a scale, not with the measing equipment so I dont know how accurate that is. I may be more around 15% or a little more. As for the deca I explained before that I was told NOT to use it first cycle so I plan on leaving that out and saving it for my next cycle. Although I didnt realize that having more BF would create more estrogen. My gear is on its way so I have some more time to cut fast before I start. My bench is already at 385 and I can curl about 150 so I am doing pretty good as far as strength and size goes. I just need to get a little thinner and get my diet in check although it is pretty good. I just feel that it keeps getting harder and harder to lose weight the smaller I get.

Oh yeah and what is Gyno???

No moreeeeee?

Oh yeah and what is Gyno???
    Are you serious ? Gyno is Bitch Tits

I plan on losing more weight before my cycle. I was at 30% Bf a few months ago. I do have a good muscle size considering my Bf to weight ratio. I weigh 250 now, I assume at 220 I will be quite ripped. I did a Bf % test on a scale, not with the measing equipment so I dont know how accurate that is. I may be more around 15% or a little more. As for the deca I explained before that I was told NOT to use it first cycle so I plan on leaving that out and saving it for my next cycle. Although I didnt realize that having more BF would create more estrogen. My gear is on its way so I have some more time to cut fast before I start. My bench is already at 385 and I can curl about 150 so I am doing pretty good as far as strength and size goes. I just need to get a little thinner and get my diet in check although it is pretty good. I just feel that it keeps getting harder and harder to lose weight the smaller I get.
    k, seems like you're headed in the right direction as far as dropping the bf. as far as the bf% test on the scale, those ones are completely worthless. extremely innacurate. gotta get the calipers and test that way to find out where you're really at. you can probably find a pair on ebay for like $5.

as far as the deca , who is it that told you not to use the deca and what was their justification? i already gave my reasoning behind using it, so i would love to hear his reasoning against it. it's up to you, but as i said, you'll get more results out of your gear doing a combo at smaller doses.

as far as it getting harder and harder to lose weight as you lose more bf, that's pretty much how it works. sucks, but not much you can do about it. just gotta keep gradually dropping the calories, gradually upping the cardio, and eventually you'll get to where you need to be.

Well I guess I know what gyno is thanks, I knew what bitch tits were lol. Well about the deca test combo, pretty much everyone I have talked to has told me not to take deca for the first cycle. But if you think it would work better then maybe I will try it since I have a bunch coming. How about 300mg ew Test E, 200mg ew deca and 50mg ed winstrol ?

Bumpy Lump

Well I guess I know what gyno is thanks, I knew what bitch tits were lol. Well about the deca test combo, pretty much everyone I have talked to has told me not to take deca for the first cycle. But if you think it would work better then maybe I will try it since I have a bunch coming. How about 300mg ew Test E, 200mg ew deca and 50mg ed winstrol?
    if i were you, i'd go 300-400mg test e/wk, 200mg deca /wk, and forget the winstrol . you don't need that much for your first cycle. the test e and deca alone would be a great combo.

see, the issue with just going on test alone is that it's primarily androgenic and exibits primarily androgenic properties. deca on the other hand is primarily an anabolic . now, just look up the words and see how they each affect the body and you'll realize how much more worthwhile it would be to combine them and let them work synergistically.

combining test and deca is like combining a larger air intake and exhaust on a car. a larger air intake will give you a little extra power, but with a larger exhaust to support that extra air intake will help the air intakes results on your cars horsepower dramatically.

Ok then, I will take both.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    if i were you, i'd go 300-400mg test e/wk, 200mg deca /wk, and forget the winstrol . you don't need that much for your first cycle. the test e and deca alone would be a great combo.

see, the issue with just going on test alone is that it's primarily androgenic and exibits primarily androgenic properties. deca on the other hand is primarily an anabolic . now, just look up the words and see how they each affect the body and you'll realize how much more worthwhile it would be to combine them and let them work synergistically.

combining test and deca is like combining a larger air intake and exhaust on a car. a larger air intake will give you a little extra power, but with a larger exhaust to support that extra air intake will help the air intakes results on your cars horsepower dramatically.
    test e and deca would b a great combo but- u would need 2 run it something similar to this

test e- 500mgs wk 1-12
    deca- 400mgs wk 1-11

followed by a proper PCT!!!!!!

200mgs deca ew isn't going 2 do much but shut u down....

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    test e and deca would b a great combo but- u would need 2 run it something similar to this

test e- 500mgs wk 1-12
    deca- 400mgs wk 1-11

followed by a proper PCT!!!!!!
    Got it! I will do that then, whatever works.

aight- u need any advice or help feel free 2 pm me brother.

gymrocken is offline Junior Member
    if you want it short, do a short ester compound. like if you want it nice and basic just do 7-8 weeks of testosterone suspension at 500mg week.
    there are many more. like i said, just use short ester compounds

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I did a 6 week cycle of cyo and Dbol and gained 13 LBS maintained 9-10 of it .But i would never run a cycle like that again.8-10 at the least

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I did a 6 week cycle of cyo and Dbol and gained 13 LBS maintained 9-10 of it .But i would never run a cycle like that again.8-10 at the least
    why not if you maintained 10lbs? 10lbs on any cycle is a good result!

just sounds like a incorrect statment

Well its hard to know what to do when I get so many conflicting statements. I guess I will go 500mg test e and 300-400mg Deca . Hopefully that will bulk me up good. I just hope I have enough gear to last the full cycle.

Here is what I ordered
    1 x WINSTROL (Stanabol) Br**** D**** 10mg
    - Size: 100 tabs
    1 x CLOMID 50mg by E***, GREECE
    - Size: 12 tabs
    1 x TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE 250mg/ml by Ab*****, Iran
    - Size: 10 amps
    - Size: 1 amp
    2 x DECA -DURABOLIN 200mg/amp (yellow top) by Or****
    1 x DECA-DURABOLIN 250mg/ml, 10ml vial by Br*****Dr#$%^
    - Size: 1 vial

Bump...... Is that enough gear for a 10-12 week cycle? Besides the clomid which I know I need more of for sure.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    why not if you maintained 10lbs? 10lbs on any cycle is a good result!

just sounds like a incorrect statment
    because i feel that if i had gone a few more weeks i would have gained and maintained much more muscle.10Lbs is good but not as good as15Lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    because i feel that if i had gone a few more weeks i would have gained and maintained much more muscle.10Lbs is good but not as good as15Lbs
    Only previous cycle experience would determine that, if thats what you normally put on a average cycle 15lbs is better than 10lbs, but if the right compounds are used and the correct prime is done before a short cycle then short cycling can and does produce more gains and are far easily maintainable than long cycles.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Only previous cycle experience would determine that, if thats what you normally put on a average cycle 15lbs is better than 10lbs, but if the right compounds are used and the correct prime is done before a short cycle then short cycling can and does produce more gains and are far easily maintainable than long cycles.

i would have been doin a 6 weeker with test p and npp but i cant get npp so it looks like ill have to go longer and use deca .

short cycles make perfect sense,many are under the impression that the longer you stay on,youll keep gaining this just isnt so.

Thats all fine and dandy but back to my question, do I have enough gear for a 10 week cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    i would have been doin a 6 weeker with test p and npp but i cant get npp so it looks like ill have to go longer and use deca .

short cycles make perfect sense,many are under the impression that the longer you stay on,youll keep gaining this just isnt so.
    Correct..... staying on for longer periods than you should doesnt produce more gains if it did we would all be 500lbs+,

Thats all fine and dandy but back to my question, do I have enough gear for a 10 week cycle?
    why dont you sit down and work it out yourself, how can you order AAS without any idea how much you want, if your using 500mg per wk of test e and your on it for 10 weeks and your amps are 250mg, 2x250mg=500 per wk= 20 amps for 10 weeks,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information