Thread: m1-t 4-ad

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

m1-t 4-ad

Hey guys whats up, Its been 4 months since my last cycle, and i dont really haev the money for a full cycle at the moment, so I am going to run m1-t with 4-ad...I just wanted to know what your guys experiences with this stack were.... and also, I have herd to stop bloat you shud armidex, can you get armidex over the counter or is it a perscription?

Thanks for you help guys

Stats: 1 cycle, test deca
    22, 205
    5'11
    13% bf

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member
    bump?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Why not just get a couple bottles of prop and run a test only cycle? Prop is very cheap....like 30-40 bucks per bottle...That's cheaper than any of those over the counter pro hormones...and it works a hell of a lot better!

huee is offline New Member
    I say ditch the PH crap and save until you can do a real cycle. Not trying to burst your bubble, but any gains would probably be lost, and the cycle would be very harsh on your liver. Good luck

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm assuming its stuff that you have left over, cuase like said above, prop is pretty cheap.

With that said, I had a 15 lb "experience" with those two. lol... Definetly run the arimidex .

What dosages were you planning on running?

Quote Originally Posted by huee
    I say ditch the PH crap and save until you can do a real cycle. Not trying to burst your bubble, but any gains would probably be lost, and the cycle would be very harsh on your liver. Good luck
    "probably" means you've never run it. And his liver would be no worse off than someone running dbol or drol. Not saying this to be a prick, bro. M1T is definetly not PH crap though.

huee is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input. I'm continually learning, but I've heard very few people talk about results such as yours (at least from people whose opinion I respect).

As far as dbol or anadrol , I believe it's a function of risk vs. reward. TO ME, m1t is high risk/low reward, where dbol/drol are high risk/high reward. Also, injectable test would give the same benefits, without the liver risks. JMO, not trying to start a war. Again, thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by huee
    Thanks for the input. I'm continually learning, but I've heard very few people talk about results such as yours (at least from people whose opinion I respect).

As far as dbol or anadrol, I believe it's a function of risk vs. reward. TO ME, m1t is high risk/low reward, where dbol/drol are high risk/high reward. Also, injectable test would give the same benefits, without the liver risks. JMO, not trying to start a war. Again, thanks for your input
    Its all gravy bro! M1T has some uniqe properties to it though. In fact, I would love to do a m1t/prop cycle.

There's alot of truth in what you're saying though. I've heard that M1T is very toxic, yet I've never seen any evidence that reinforces that. But the results, are pretty impressive.

4-Ad is more difficult though...Although its converted into test, so much of it is lost because its not 17-aa. I used 400mg of transdermal and 600mg of the oral.......And yeah, it definetly worked! Definetly would choose prop over 4AD though, fo sho!

doctadank is offline Junior Member
    actually m1t is a hella lot worse on your lipids/cholesterol than dbol or drol, and thats been proven time and time again how toxic m1t is.

Thread Information