Blue Pit is offline Junior Member

4th Cycle Advice Needed

Im about to start a D-Bol & Sus cycle but I need a little help from you bros . My last cycle was A-75 ' s & Test Cyp . I used Letro to keep from getting gyno and it worked great . It didn't even bother my sex drive . It's been almost 8 months since my last cycle and I was wondering if there is anything new out that i need to take with my gear ? Also , I have about half a bottle of Letro left from my last cycle . Is it still good or should I throw it away ?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Pit
    Im about to start a D-Bol & Sus cycle but I need a little help from you bros . My last cycle was A-75 ' s & Test Cyp . I used Letro to keep from getting gyno and it worked great . It didn't even bother my sex drive . It's been almost 8 months since my last cycle and I was wondering if there is anything new out that i need to take with my gear ? Also , I have about half a bottle of Letro left from my last cycle . Is it still good or should I throw it away ?

The letro will be fine if it was kept at room temperature.

If you got the cash it would be great to add IGF in PCT,this will help in many ways.It`s the icing on the cake.

Keep the cycle 10 weeks long.

Looks like your set.Well done in taking 8 months break,good move.

Blue Pit is offline Junior Member
    What is IGF ? Im not familiar with it . Money is no object . I would rather spend more cash to keep my body safe instead of being cheap and hurting myself .

goose is offline Banned
    IGF & MGF Article

Hope this helps.It`s best ran during PCT,will help your natty and keep gains,plus drop BF%.The best thing it`s the safest thing in the game.

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    Just got off a Sus and Dbol cycle.....no problems w/ sex drive or any kind of "shut down" used nolva when gyno started...around 7th week of 12....no problems gained 30 lbs and been able to kept 21lbs...good luck

Thread Information