papiocowboy is offline New Member

Question Anyone with Experience Shipping Overseas?

I recently ordered some stuff from overseas and have a question .on the shipping process ... the packaged has left their country and i was wondering once it is taken over by another postal service in US does the tracking number change? Or how does it work?

Anyone?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It stays the same, biggest worry is to get through customs. If when you check the tracking and it says in route to customs your probably out of luck, if not it should go right through. Any pack I ever had go into customs never made it out.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on the country; the region within the country that the pack originates; and shipper used.

For example..China.

There's a carrier i won't name that shipped from some obscure place in China.. By the time it left China the shipping number had changed...namely because it was re-routed tru the Republic.

ok here is my problem ... i have been following my package very close and when it left the country i immediately tried to get it at the next postal service its going through. i have been trying like 5 times a day for about 6 days but still no sign haha ... what do you guys think?

bump

onefm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papiocowboy
    ok here is my problem ... i have been following my package very close and when it left the country i immediately tried to get it at the next postal service its going through. i have been trying like 5 times a day for about 6 days but still no sign haha ... what do you guys think?
    Yea.. You might not see it again until it shows up at your doorstep. Ive ordered 3 times overseas and have not received one of my packages (over a month). As far as tracking goes.. usps doesnt update until it is delivered and its just to give it a "delivered staus".

Best advice... Hang tight

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm
    Yea.. You might not see it again until it shows up at your doorstep. Ive ordered 3 times overseas and have not received one of my packages (over a month). As far as tracking goes.. usps doesnt update until it is delivered and its just to give it a "delivered staus".

Best advice... Hang tight
    not true. It depends how it was shipped. that was just a delivery confirmation # then not a tracking #

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    [QUOTE=Narkissos]It depends on the country; the region within the country that the pack originates; and shipper used.
    QUOTE]
    exactly

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The way things are going you'll be lucky to get it bro!!!

Dos
    Dos is offline New Member
    My gear came through fine. It never showed up on the tracking list, it showed up first.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've shipped from Thailand a few times. Once it never showed up at first. Then said it was recieved in Thaliand (Int. Post office) about to be shipped, next day its on my doorstep. I dont think they always get it right...

Thread Information