Thread: T3 question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    x305x is offline New Member

T3 question

What's the maximum dosage recommended when taking t3?? I've heard different things....jw what you guys thought...oh yea i'm taking it w/ tren a and test E and it's going to be my first time taking t3

thanks

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt go over 100mcg/day

good place to start is here:
    Here Are Some T3 Threads For Research......fyi.....

currently im at 50mcg/day.. its my first time running it and so far its going pretty well.. however my diet and training are in check so it could be that.. will let you know in 5 weeks how it goes..

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    good place to start is here:
    Here Are Some T3 Threads For Research......fyi.....

currently im at 50mcg/day.. its my first time running it and so far its going pretty well.. however my diet and training are in check so it could be that.. will let you know in 5 weeks how it goes..

righto bro diet and training needs to be in check .... to reap the benifits.... also keep an eye on keytones check them daily will give you a great insight to dailing in to the carb load

25-mcg Is ideal if you never ran T-3 make sure you get blood work and check your thyroid to make sure it's fuctioning right.... prior too

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    righto bro diet and training needs to be in check .... to reap the benifits.... also keep an eye on keytones check them daily will give you a great insight to dailing in to the carb load

25-mcg Is ideal if you never ran T-3 make sure you get blood work and check your thyroid to make sure it's fuctioning right.... prior too
    yeah i worked my way up from 12.5 mcg, now im at 50mcg thinking i wont exceed 75 or 100 (havent decided)

so your saying i should be in atleast trace or small ketosis to get the most out of T3?

right before i began my cycle i had bloodwork down and my total T4 was 8.2 mcg/dL

TSH was 2.20

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    yeah i worked my way up from 12.5 mcg, now im at 50mcg thinking i wont exceed 75 or 100 (havent decided)

so your saying i should be in atleast trace or small ketosis to get the most out of T3?

right before i began my cycle i had bloodwork down and my total T4 was 8.2 mcg/dL

TSH was 2.20

mid keytosis Small range Is ok but Mid range is Ideal any higher Than you loose muscle tissue So idealy it should be

DAy 1 norm
    DAT 2 trace
    DAY 3 small
    DAY 4 mid
    day 5 Carb load which knocks you out of keytosis

But some times I have been in the samll range for several days to a week And U stay there untill it kicks up .. you dont need blood work to check this go to the Pharm.. and get keytone strips .. you pee on them and it will give you your keytone range with a color code that you check ..... GREAT for keeping this in check also DIET and cradieo is what puts you into keytosis.... carb depleting than load ( light load ) like rice or a SWEET POTATOE but will differ from person to person

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    mid keytosis Small range Is ok but Mid range is Ideal any higher Than you loose muscle tissue So idealy it should be

DAy 1 norm
    DAT 2 trace
    DAY 3 small
    DAY 4 mid
    day 5 Carb load which knocks you out of keytosis

But some times I have been in the samll range for several days to a week And U stay there untill it kicks up .. you dont need blood work to check this go to the Pharm.. and get keytone strips .. you pee on them and it will give you your keytone range with a color code that you check ..... GREAT for keeping this in check also DIET and cradieo is what puts you into keytosis.... carb depleting than load ( light load ) like rice or a SWEET POTATOE but will differ from person to person
    sounds good. ive got some keto strips in the medicine cabinet so i'll be monitoring it closely.. thanks for the info V

x305x is offline New Member
    that's awesome....thanks guys

Thread Information