Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

What'd the worst cycle you seen

well I just seen a post and was wondering what was the wrost cycle In history that you seen of knew some one doing... mine was a guy at the gym years ago

sus250 1X per week week 1-4
    dbol 20mg EOD 10 weeks
    anadrol 50mg off day from the dbol 10 weeks

test E 400mg week 4-10
    deca 50mg once a week for 8weeks

now this is pretty damn close to what he ran and LOOKED LIKE SH*T

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When I was a kid I did a d-bol/anadrol only cycle, kept all gains.............ya right, I think I lost a few extra natty lbs because I couldnt recover........oh ya, I had nooooo idea what pct was.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    this was my 1st cycle ever and I regret it because I should've started out with lower doses:

1-10 - Test 250 - 500mg/wk
    1-8 - EQ - 400mg/wk
    1-4 - Dbol - 40mg/ED

i actually gained almost 40lbs lol... but I only did 5 days of PCT and I don't even know what my buddy gave me for it, probably nolva.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    guy at the gym at the moment (he is about 5'7" and weighs about 140lbs) is doing Dbol only cycle as advised buy the PT there. The PT called me over and asked what gear this guy should do and I told him NONE. I told the guy to EAT. They ignored me anyway and the guy did his Dbol only. He has no AI to hand and no idea what PCT is. He has been running Dbol for 9 weeks now and plans to carry on running it till december "because i didnt get anything from them for 6 weeks, I respond late". I told his this was BS and told him to quit the cycle. He also drinks alcohol frequently and trains with no effort, same excercises daily with no rest between. I've nicknamed him Captain Catabolic.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    guy at the gym at the moment (he is about 5'7" and weighs about 140lbs) is doing Dbol only cycle as advised buy the PT there. The PT called me over and asked what gear this guy should do and I told him NONE. I told the guy to EAT. They ignored me anyway and the guy did his Dbol only. He has no AI to hand and no idea what PCT is. He has been running Dbol for 9 weeks now and plans to carry on running it till december "because i didnt get anything from them for 6 weeks, I respond late". I told his this was BS and told him to quit the cycle. He also drinks alcohol frequently and trains with no effort, same excercises daily with no rest between. I've nicknamed him Captain Catabolic.
    captain catabolic, haha

LOL... what a name

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good stuff PB.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,Ive seen and heard of some horrifying ones!!!!!...there was one in new york where the guy was doing a 6months cycle of Adrol...200mgs a day!!!!LOL

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Oh by the way when I saw him he was yellow!!!!

dblock189 is offline Associate Member
    worse one i've seen is a winny/deca cycle my friend is taking currently .I told him not to many tiems but he dont listen.

DBLOCK

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    My gym source advocates:

- Tren for a first cycle.

- Test Prop 50mg/EOD.

- HGH for 6 weeks.

- Says HCG is "an estrogen".

- Mixing oil/water WILL cause an infection am called me an idiot for telling my frined its ok.

- Thinks his Virormone is real when both labs have effectively shutdown...

- Doesnt know what an AI is.

He's the main gym source and competes. He's actually not that small but I dont exactly take advice off the fella. Many do though! Oh well...

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    My gym source advocates:

- Tren for a first cycle.

- Test Prop 50mg/EOD.

- HGH for 6 weeks.

- Says HCG is "an estrogen".

- Mixing oil/water WILL cause an infection am called me an idiot for telling my frined its ok.

- Thinks his Virormone is real when both labs have effectively shutdown...

- Doesnt know what an AI is.

He's the main gym source and competes. He's actually not that small but I dont exactly take advice off the fella. Many do though! Oh well...
    whats wrong with tren for a first cycle?

THe worst cycle I've seen....Hmmm probably my first one.

1st week-test cyp 250mgs deca 250mgs
    2nd week-test cyp 250mgs deca 250mgs
    3rd week-test cyp 750mgs deca 750mgs
    4th week-test cyp 750mgs-1g deca 750-1g
    Stopped

LOL

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Tren for a first cycle.
    LOL nice!!!

godric is offline New Member
    i know some funny guy who use steroids just for fun, and his doses are nice...
    he sometimes train on the gym
    500mg testprop ED
    500mg omnadren ED

Quote Originally Posted by godric
    500mg testprop ED
    500mg omnadren ED

Whos this funny guy....ronnie coleman?

500mg testprop ED
    500mg omnadren ED

huh 500mg test prop ED for how long>>>

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    huh 500mg test prop ED for how long>>>
    i don t know how long.. he never do brakes, his "brakes" are omna/sust EOD..

i don t know how long.. he never do brakes, his "brakes" are omna/sust EOD..

come on ..... thats just crazy

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Jeez there are some bad ones there!! I like swiftos about the gym source. Sources I have met always talk shit about gear!! I don't know how they came to be selling it they know so little.
    I have another bad cycle story. A friend of mine called up and asked If I had any needles going spare. This friend is not into AS so I asked him what for. He told me a couple of his pals wanted some pins for a courrse. I told him to come over and he brings these two guys with him. The guys tell me that they have just come out of prison and they want to get buff real quick. They show me some Deca they have bought. I asked him how much he was gonna run and he says well I'm gonna do 3 amps and my friend here is just gonna do one. I said 3 a week? and he said no 3 all together. I tried to explain but he wasn't interested as he said he used it before and he new all about it. To top it off he said he was going to increase his calories buy eating pizza and drinking more beer. Did I mention neither of these guys work out. LMAO.

come on ..... thats just crazy
    some people dont care their healthy or they are just stupids

Jeez there are some bad ones there!! I like swiftos about the gym source. Sources I have met always talk shit about gear!! I don't know how they came to be selling it they know so little.
    I have another bad cycle story. A friend of mine called up and asked If I had any needles going spare. This friend is not into AS so I asked him what for. He told me a couple of his pals wanted some pins for a courrse. I told him to come over and he brings these two guys with him. The guys tell me that they have just come out of prison and they want to get buff real quick. They show me some Deca they have bought. I asked him how much he was gonna run and he says well I'm gonna do 3 amps and my friend here is just gonna do one. I said 3 a week? and he said no 3 all together. I tried to explain but he wasn't interested as he said he used it before and he new all about it. To top it off he said he was going to increase his calories buy eating pizza and drinking more beer. Did I mention neither of these guys work out. LMAO.
    all I can say is WOW

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Please look over this and critique. My friend did this earlier this year and is "advising" me to try the same. He is 26years old, 5'10, 190lbs 14% BF to start eating between 3500-4500cal/day. Ended @ 209lbs on week 12. His strength went up quite a bit (ex. bench from 215x6 to 290x3-4) This may not be anything special as far as gains on anabolics, but I am use to natural gains so it is huge to me. Anyways, here was the cycle....

week 1 dbol -2tabs/day
    week 2 dbol-4tabs/day
    week 3 dbol-6 tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 4 dbol-8tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 5 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 6 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 7 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 8 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 9 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 10 dbol-8tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 11 dbol-6tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 12 dbol-4tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week

Im no expert, but there is no PCT in there, he is back down to 196, he is more muscular than before, but strength is not near where he ended. Bench is like 245x5-6.

Could this have been a good cycle if "_________" were done instead or on top of.... (fill in the blank)

or is this just completely wrong (besides the PCT)? For what he paid for all of this (about $2G cdn) hopefully price quoting is not against policy, I could buy new turbos for my car =)

here is a new one just seen it today in a thread

MAYBE THIS IS ESASIER TO UNDERSTAND
    1ST 10 WEEKS- 1 BOTTLE OF DECA
    2ND 10 WEEKS- 1 BOTTLE OF DECA WITH 1 BOTTLE OF TEST C
    3RD 10 WEEKS- 2 BOTTLES OF DECA WITH 1 BOTTLE OF TEST C
    Im 24, 6'3", 175, high protien diet, training for past 6 years, taken dbol before, be 205 and cut, know some about pct

juicejunkie2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power
    Please look over this and critique. My friend did this earlier this year and is "advising" me to try the same. He is 26years old, 5'10, 190lbs 14% BF to start eating between 3500-4500cal/day. Ended @ 209lbs on week 12. His strength went up quite a bit (ex. bench from 215x6 to 290x3-4) This may not be anything special as far as gains on anabolics, but I am use to natural gains so it is huge to me. Anyways, here was the cycle....

week 1 dbol -2tabs/day
    week 2 dbol-4tabs/day
    week 3 dbol-6 tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 4 dbol-8tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 5 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 6 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 7 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 8 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 9 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 10 dbol-8tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 11 dbol-6tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 12 dbol-4tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week

Im no expert, but there is no PCT in there, he is back down to 196, he is more muscular than before, but strength is not near where he ended. Bench is like 245x5-6.

Could this have been a good cycle if "_________" were done instead or on top of.... (fill in the blank)

or is this just completely wrong (besides the PCT)? For what he paid for all of this (about $2G cdn) hopefully price quoting is not against policy, I could buy new turbos for my car =)

DAMN ... 12 weeks of Dbol ... My sides hurt just thinking about it.

the thing is that he never complained of any bad symtoms at all. No aches, pains, cramps anything. Im just looking at ways to better this cycle, whether by altering, ommitting, adding etc...

mkv213 is offline Member
    Today I went into GNC to buy some multi vits and over heard these guys talking and heard the guy saying he was going to do a cycle of EQ. I couldn't help it but to but in and tell him that EQ wasn't going to do shit for size and it was very weak and he should run some Deca instead. He said I was wrong and that EQ will get you huge and Deca won't do much. Then I asked what else he was going to run with it, he said nothing. Then his buddy told me he was running tren and A bombs. I just laughed and paid for my shit and left. No sense in wasting my time and trying to explain anything to some morons that will always think they're right no matter what you tell them. Not to mention that the biggest one was all of 180lbs wet.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    dumbest cycle i've ever seen- i did this when i was 17!!!

test e- 600mg wk 1-13
    TREN E- 400mg wk 1-10
    EQ- 500mg wk 1-12

i gained a good 40 pounds off it, got incredibly strong and vascular but once i came off my d!ck didn't work right 4 like 2 months after PCT, i never fully recovered from it. wish i woulda had this board back then....

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power

week 1 dbol -2tabs/day
    week 2 dbol-4tabs/day
    week 3 dbol-6 tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 4 dbol-8tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 5 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 6 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 7 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 8 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 9 dbol-10tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 10 dbol-8tabs/day
    Sust250 2x/week
    week 11 dbol-6tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week
    week 12 dbol-4tabs/day
    Sust250 1x/week

THATS A LOT OF DBOL... my liver just rolled over

Reading about that dbol makes my liver sting for joy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    dumbest cycle i've ever seen- i did this when i was 17!!!

test e- 600mg wk 1-13
    TREN E- 400mg wk 1-10
    EQ- 500mg wk 1-12

i gained a good 40 pounds off it, got incredibly strong and vascular but once i came off my d!ck didn't work right 4 like 2 months after PCT, i never fully recovered from it. wish i woulda had this board back then....

Your cycle blew mine away bro. Atleast you ran it long enough for stuff to kick in lol.

D-Money is offline Associate Member
    CAPTAIN CATABOLIC!!!! i love it!

I know a guy at my gym who chews finaplix tabs, (which are orally effective i think in larger quantities). He's actually pretty big.

jobyjoe is offline Associate Member
    The guy at my old gym told me to do a dbol /deca cycle. He said the gains would awesome. I said "what about pct?" and his exact words were "No, you will gain enough off of the dbol/deca" I guess he thought pct was the latest designer steroid .

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Your cycle blew mine away bro. Atleast you ran it long enough for stuff to kick in lol.
    lol don't get me wrong- while i was on cycle i was a fn freak, the cycle itself was amazing while i was on it, coming off was the hard part it sucks bin 17 and not able to get it up 4 a hott girl (thats how hard the tren shut me down)....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    guy I know did this cycle.

50mg winny
    50mg dbol
    300mg deca

Still was fat and out of shape after the cycle.

rofl is all I can say.

A friend of mine ran this in 12 weeks

50 amps of norma decas
    50 amps of sustanon
    50 amps of test e
    1,000 d-bols
    200 anadrols

NO PCT

results 40lbs gain
    405lbs bench X 6 reps

d@mn thats alot of gear

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Not the worst, but def. the dumbest. Buddy of mine who is afraid of needles, did dbol for 6 weeks every winter and 6 weeks of winny every summer. He'd lose everything from both each time he came off, but didn't care, as long as he looked decent for summertime.

As far as worst, it would have to go to this idiot. Got this off reading another board.

Just had a call from a friend of mine who's doing his friday shift on the door. One of his colleagues has taken it upon himself in a "bout of muscle loss depression" to take 10 ml of enanthate , 6 anadrol tabs and 2 naps - ALL TODAY!
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-16-2006 at 11:07 PM.

ITALIANMAN is offline Junior Member
    a buddy of mine just ran this
    weeks1-10 test cyp 500mgs
    weeks1-3 dbol 30mgs ed
    no pct no anti e nothen.....he now has gyno on one side and bitches about but i told him not to do it.wouldnt listien tho

so are you saying that the amount of D is the only problem here? Or just the most obvious?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information