Perskription is offline Junior Member

Short cycle question

I have done a little research on short cycles and i am going to give it a shot. The only problem i have is taking prop. So How effective is a longer ester Test in large doses effective Compared to prop. Also would running anadrol at 100mg for 4 weeks be to much or is 50mg the way to go. my cycle would look like this

Day 1 Tren 300mg
    Anadrol 50/100mg
    Prop 30mg or a long ester

Day 2 thru 30
    Tren 100mg ed
    anadrol 50/100 mg ed
    prop 100mg / long ester? ed

Pct 100mg clomid ed
    40 mg nolva ed
    40mg Aromatase ed

Than repeat the same cycle 30 days later

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Perskription
    I have done a little research on short cycles and i am going to give it a shot. The only problem i have is taking prop. So How effective is a longer ester Test in large doses effective Compared to prop. Also would running anadrol at 100mg for 4 weeks be to much or is 50mg the way to go. my cycle would look like this

Day 1 Tren 300mg
    Anadrol 50/100mg
    Prop 30mg or a long ester

Day 2 thru 30
    Tren 100mg ed
    anadrol 50/100 mg ed
    prop 100mg / long ester? ed

Pct 100mg clomid ed
    40 mg nolva ed
    40mg Aromatase ed

Than repeat the same cycle 30 days later
    Bro i would have a chat with marcus300 on the short cycles Becasue what you are trying to do here Seems WAY WAY OFF and one of the keys is pre cycle priming....
    what are your stats

cycle history
    BF
    training experinace
    height

So maybe we can help you better

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cycle history and dosages will help to determine the correct dose for you, also please list as much info as possible stats and training experience, long esters can be used in short cycles but normally the dose as to be high and this should only be considered by advanced BB's, so if you have only afew cycles under your belt i would just run fast acting AAS.

Stats are

AGE 26
    weight 215
    cycle history 4 cycles
    I have done 2 or 3 other cycles when i was 18 but i did not do things the right way since i was stupid and immature so i really don't count those.

1st 500mg sust 1-10

2nd 40mg dbol 1- 4
    500mg test e 1-10

3rd 50mg dbol 1-4
    500mg test e 1-12
    50mg winstrol 10-14

4th 50mg dbol 1-4
    100mg prop ed 1-4
    750mg test e 1-12
    75mg tren ed 8-14
    60mg var ed 8-14
    100mg prop ed 10-14

BF 12/13%

training experinace been training since for 10 years on and off. # yeras striaght with out taking a break

height 6'2

I would stick with short ester with a short cycle looking at your previous history you wouldnt be ready to run high doses of a long ester yet,
    you have ran tren before which is good so id stick with test prop and tren and put another compound with it depending on what goals your after.

Would u mind helping me with the right does and the best way to go about doing this? My goals are to bulk up looking to gain about 20 pounds or more if possible over two 4 week cycles. I am going to take Tren and Prop and was thinking anadrol not sure what does to take. Also i read a little about dieting down before running this kind of cycle. How long would i have to diet and how low will i have to go. Thanks for any info u can give me

bump

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,I dont think anyone(with the right knowledge on short cycles) will discuss doses with you on the open forum...especially the in the short term cycles you're interested in trying...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Double post..

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Quote Originally Posted by Perskription
    Would u mind helping me with the right does and the best way to go about doing this? My goals are to bulk up looking to gain about 20 pounds or more if possible over two 4 week cycles. I am going to take Tren and Prop and was thinking anadrol not sure what does to take. Also i read a little about dieting down before running this kind of cycle. How long would i have to diet and how low will i have to go. Thanks for any info u can give me
    I too would like to gain a similar amount of weight - 20/21 lbs... And i also want to try short cycles - but not stupidly heavy dosages... I want to run Tren , Prop and then one other compounds... possibly Anadrol (sick of Dbol i dont think it works for me anymore) - Or even possibly Deca , now i know you are all going to say this would be a waste and not to run it with tren, but could i not front load week 1 - 1200mgs of deca, week 2 - 800/1000mgs deca, week 3 - 600mgs... then dont run any more as it takes 3 weeks to get out of system which would work out fine

So yeh, goals are as much weight as possible in only 6 weeks, NO LONGER... as from what iv read the body can recover best with 6 weekers... and iv never tryed one so no one is going to change my mind about running it longer... Test Dosage i wanna run around 750mgs of Testex (i am right in thinking its prop yeh ? - havent looked it up just going on what a m8 told me allthough il check it out before)

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    I too would like to gain a similar amount of weight - 20/21 lbs... And i also want to try short cycles - but not stupidly heavy dosages... I want to run Tren , Prop and then one other compounds... possibly Anadrol (sick of Dbol i dont think it works for me anymore) - Or even possibly Deca , now i know you are all going to say this would be a waste and not to run it with tren, but could i not front load week 1 - 1200mgs of deca, week 2 - 800/1000mgs deca, week 3 - 600mgs... then dont run any more as it takes 3 weeks to get out of system which would work out fine

So yeh, goals are as much weight as possible in only 6 weeks, NO LONGER... as from what iv read the body can recover best with 6 weekers... and iv never tryed one so no one is going to change my mind about running it longer... Test Dosage i wanna run around 750mgs of Testex (i am right in thinking its prop yeh ? - havent looked it up just going on what a m8 told me allthough il check it out before)
    If you start your own thread and give as much information about your history and goals i am sure you will get your answer, also list the cycle your thinking of doing with your stats,

Done... goals, stats and pics

HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    sorry for butting in here but i always get a laugh when people say 2 or 3, 3 or 4, 4 or 5 etc. cycles. This isn't a direct attack on a u perskiption but im starting to see it alot...Like what, you can't remember how many cycles you been on...like u cant remember sticking a needle in your ass ed or eod for 12 weeks..

H&W

Quote Originally Posted by HighandWide
    sorry for butting in here but i always get a laugh when people say 2 or 3, 3 or 4, 4 or 5 etc. cycles. This isn't a direct attack on a u perskiption but im starting to see it alot...Like what, you can't remember how many cycles you been on...like u cant remember sticking a needle in your ass ed or eod for 12 weeks..

H&W
    When i was 17 or 18 i took a 4 week cycle of dbol . Than i took sust for 8 weeks and than on and off for another 4 i really didn't know what i was doing is was stupid and immature. so u could count that as 2 or 3 being the 4 weeks of sust was a month after the 8 weeker.

Dont mean to Hijack but could some one help me out with my short cycle questions.. : Starting First ** SHORT CYCLE ** - 6 Weeks - Tren/Test/Anadrol - Advice Needed... !!

Ive replied needbigguns

Thread Information