narrative is offline New Member

NEWBIE "MASTERBOL CYCLE" +stack need help!! from pros

21yrs. old 5'11" 175lbs......first cycle

masterbol> 50mg every other day or 100mg every 3 days

should i stack with winny or anavar ?

I want to add a bit muscle and get really cut......

anyone has prediction to this cycle of 6-8 weeks> for gains ?

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by narrative
    21yrs. old 5'11" 175lbs......first cycle

masterbol> 50mg every other day or 100mg every 3 days

should i stack with winny or anavar ?

I want to add a bit muscle and get really cut......

anyone has prediction to this cycle of 6-8 weeks> for gains ?

HEY BRO WELCOME TO AR ..... not a good cycle at all please do some research

also what are your stats

WEIGHT
    TRAINING
    DIET
    GOALS
    BF

becasue 5"11 175 IS WAY WAY TO small of a base to take AAS .... FOOD FOOD and MORE FOOD .... I am 5"11 and weight 276 or somthing like that... OFF CYCLE on 280 + almost 300 pounds 13% bf SO trust me YOU need more natty weight.... so check out the diet and training fourms

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    I am 5"11 and weight 276 or somthing like that... OFF CYCLE on 280 + almost 300 pounds 13% bf
    DAMN, your F'en huge man. 2" taller than me, 6% less BF and almost 80lbs heavier. Cant imagine walking around that big.

PS- sorry for interupting thread.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    knockout.. u need to change your avvy now that franklin just his face busted. maybe u should be knocked out power LOL

anyway....thats not a very good cycle there bro. answer Vendettas ?s & we can help you better..masteron can b a great compound. do some research on it & what works best to stack with it to fit YOUR goals. & results are PURELY person specific...what works for you may not work well for others. IMO...you are too young...please EAT & LIFT & use your natural blood levels to their maximum & NOT damage them in the process.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    knockout.. u need to change your avvy now that franklin just his face busted. maybe u should be knocked out power LOL
    The avvy and the name have nothing to do with each other. He just happens to be one of my favorite fighters. Everybody loses.

he's awesome bro....wasnt tryin to be a dick..i cant believe he lost. one of my faves.

Thanks guys .....

Basically i don't want to get bigger im fine at this weight just want to decrease fat and up a few punds of lean muscle.....masterbol seems to give that "hard look" that im looking for....

I don't want to add mass i could take creatin and whjat not for that, i just want to get cut but not to look to skinny add a few pounds...

That is my goal so do you guys this masterbol/anavar will be good? i took a biut of anavar (3weeks) training in thailand and liked the bits of what it gave me when i lifted as such...

Why did you guys say its a bad stack? because no substantial weight gain?

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Im guessing they are saying its a bad stack because you have no source of test in your cycle. I would go with test and var over masteron and var. I know a friend that weighed 189lbs starting off with test and var and went up over 200 easily and is cut as hell. Like they said you need to read the profiles and learn what goes best with masteron, just because you want a lean bulk doesnt mean you cant have test in your cycle. Use a anti-e to keep down the water bloat its very simple.

to drop a few lbs of fat & gain some lean muscle --- just clean up your diet do some cardio & eat bigger & better. no AAS needed man. low dose test E ((250-350mg per week) & materon shot ED @50mg would be nice. ot like steroidzz said...test & var...nice as well but I really dont think u need gear to reach your immediate goal.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I agree with getnjakked. You don't need gear just need to clean up diet. If you are dead set on running something then I would go with Test at 500mg per week. If you eat clean and use an AI to keep bloat at bay you will get good lean gains. Read up on PCT before you think about a cycle. IMO masteron would be something to look at in a couple of years when you have run a few basic compounds already. Good luck mate.

Thank you

Thanks again for the feedback, i don't understand one thing tho....if i do a cycle of masterbol for 6-8 weeks w/ anavar what do you thing will happen if anything at all..? what will be gains or results

Test looks good but too much things to worry about i'm just doing this 8 week cycle to cut me up and add lean muscle and after this cycle ill probably only continue with anavar. It will kick me into my training routing....

Im an mma fighter and i can't get havier than 185 (currently 175-78) I want to be lean fast and i think test will add too much bulk and chances for sides eff. are bigger ...... i did so much research and master....seems by description the best....

so any final comments on test or masterbol.....or expected results ?

By the way It sucks Rich Franklin Lost <he just not got in the clinch> hopfully he'll come back and give Silva a better fight next time

how do you mean test is too much to worry about?? If you mean the sides then all AAS have sides. Don't believe what you read about test being Evil and Deca is mild blah blah.... Everything has it's pros and cons. IMO masteron would not be a good compound for mma. It dried me out which is great for looking shredded on stage ect. With the dryness came stiff painful joints and horrific back pumps which had me laying on the gym floor. Test will give you some size + no joint probs + increase strength and aggression for mma. With a clean diet and AI you will put on quality size. The Var might be an option but I have no experience with it so BUMP for var users. You might want to search the fighting forum for good compounds to run for mma.

What kind of test if i go with it?......how does it compare to deca ?....Would deca be a bit more safe....i mean i rather do longer slower than boom....

what is AI and do i need anything else exept clom., nov. for test.?

narrative you need to do more reading mate. We are not doing you any favours by creating a cycle for you like this. Knowledge is power. Read up on test in the profiles section then go do some reading in the pct forum. Good luck.

after reading more of your goals man, i dont really think there is anything you need to take AAS wise. Like i said, the gains you are looking for are small & can easily be achieved by tightening up the diet & eating properly.. wait on the AAS bro....hit up the diet forum & get on a good clean bulk type of diet to get that b/f down a bit & put on your 5-10lbs of lean mass.

nice answer perfectbeast looks like we think the same way on that one

sorry sorry if i make it seem like you gota write somethign, you don't and i appriciate the feedback, trust me i read the profiles and did research just not getting it i guess.

Thanks for all replies

Peace

Thread Information