stu
    stu is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle question please help

Hey guys havent been here in a while,well i want to start another cycle in a couple months gonna get on more of a regular program i have been workin out for like 4 years fairly constantly, im 5-11, 230 lbs pretty stocky some fat but still look good with out shirt etc big chest arms, i want to lean towards a strong cut cycle now, i was on tren , test and some winny near end of it good gains cut it kinda short, cauase i cheated on old lady,,,,not good almost divorced oh ya im 29...that test made me **** anything so what do ya think for a wicked cut cycle,,,,and add any other if neede such as nolva during or clomid after thanks guys i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by stu
    Hey guys havent been here in a while,well i want to start another cycle in a couple months gonna get on more of a regular program i have been workin out for like 4 years fairly constantly, im 5-11, 230 lbs pretty stocky some fat but still look good with out shirt etc big chest arms, i want to lean towards a strong cut cycle now, i was on tren , test and some winny near end of it good gains cut it kinda short, cauase i cheated on old lady,,,,not good almost divorced oh ya im 29...that test made me **** anything so what do ya think for a wicked cut cycle,,,,and add any other if neede such as nolva during or clomid after thanks guys i appreciate it
    how about nolva during/on hand AND clomid after to start off. well do you have any thing that comes to mind as to what you want to run or do you want us to make a cycle for you?

stu
    i was heading towards winny and test but not sure

stu
    no help ok

Thread Information