Thread: Second cycle

swoledude24 is offline Junior Member

Second cycle

IM starting my second cycle and am thinking weeks 1-5 deca 400mg/week with test cyp at 500mg/week and weeks 5-10 deca 600mg/week and test cyp at 500/week. Does this sound good for a second cycle

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoledude24
    IM starting my second cycle and am thinking weeks 1-5 deca 400mg/week with test cyp at 500mg/week and weeks 5-10 deca 600mg/week and test cyp at 500/week. Does this sound good for a second cycle
    Why would you increase the deca by 200mgs and not increase the test? It's usually suggested to keep test higher than other compounds, so I'd just run the test at 500mgs/week and deca 400mgs/week.....Run the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12....I wouldn't even worry about increasing dosages...

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

second cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Why would you increase the deca by 200mgs and not increase the test? It's usually suggested to keep test higher than other compounds, so I'd just run the test at 500mgs/week and deca 400mgs/week.....Run the deca for 10 weeks and the test for 12....I wouldn't even worry about increasing dosages...
    Thats not entirely accurate bro...What is your reasoning for advising him that the test should be higher than deca ???...Thats an invidual thing..there are guys that run other compounds at high dosages and run a mere 200 mgs of test a week with it for libido issues...and he can run the deca up to 11 weeks.

Competitive07 is offline New Member
    New here and dont want to step on toes, but wouldnt 400mg deca be good enough 1. its only your second cycle and 2. its your 1st time deca, getting ready to start my 3rd cycle 1st 2 were test only

3rd cycle will be 600mg test-cyp 1-12 weeks and nan-dec 400mg weeks 1-10

Just my 2 cents, there's a lot on knowledge on this board

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swoledude24

IMO stick with a set test doasge ..... bumping it wont make that much difference ...... as for deca If this is your first time using It WHICH I belive it is I would suggest sticking with a modrate dose like 300-400mg .. why to see how you respond to it ... sides and so forth .. so ideal you can gauge how you respond SiDES and ALL... JMO also bump the cycle to 12 weeeks

week 1-12 test c 500mg @250mg 2 X per week
    week 1-10 Deca 300-400mg 2 X per week spit either way ( i like 300mg Myself ) for newbies hitting deca for the first time .....

also pick up some HCG for PCt and incase deca sides come on mid cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Thats not entirely accurate bro...What is your reasoning for advising him that the test should be higher than deca???...Thats an invidual thing..there are guys that run other compounds at high dosages and run a mere 200 mgs of test a week with it for libido issues...and he can run the deca up to 11 weeks.
    also agree with this ..... would greatly depend on cycle and experinace .... But i have told newbies to blance deca with test until hey have a feel for the compound ... no need getting shut down hard second or third cycle... but max is 100% correct

Thread Information