Thread: Shipping Gear

kman is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Shipping Gear

ok here is my question flat out. i am going to jamaica for two weeks, and i am half way through my 12 week cycle. now i don't want to mess with the airport, cause i have been searched down there plenty times before, but by mailing it do you think i am at greater risk of losing my gear and messing with the law. and how bad would it be if i did miss two weeks out of my cycle.. thanks fellas

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    u running short acting gear? or long chain esters?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay, first off, mailing your pack would not be a bad idea, with the way security is right now on airlines. However, customs is pretty stiff to. My advice is the send in small envelopes, not in a big box. small envelopes, like the kind you can buy at Office depot or something. customs tends to not check "small envelopes that are easily opened". what I find with Customs is, the easier your package is to open the better chance it has going thru customs. Hell I had one of my gear sent half opened in an envelope before. Customs didn't even bother to check it. Also if you will be buying vials and such, wrap them in bubble paper or something to limit the moving around inside the envelope and to better secure and prevent your vials from breaking.
    Secondly to answer you question about missing two weeks. like Pappa insisted, what kind of test or AS are you planning on doing?

i am taking deca 400 mg, and sust 500 mg per wk, so they would be long acting, is that better or worse if i miss two weeks, or is it all the same. also what would be consequences if i were to get caught in jamaica. i was thinking what if i spelled my name wrong on the package and sent it to the right address. if i got caught then i would say that is not my right name.. thanks for the advice..

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Double your dose right before you leave. Have a nice vacation and don't worry about mailing it or trying to sneak it on a plane. It just isn't worth the hassle especially with those long acting gears. Jamaica is great by the way.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    US customs does not check out going packages so if gear is legal in jamaica then you will have absolutely zero problems mailing it.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by kizer_soce
    US customs does not check out going packages so if gear is legal in jamaica then you will have absolutely zero problems mailing it.
    Great point though, but what about coming thru US customs? Why not pack a nice souvenier and put the gear inside of it, mail it to yourself. That way you can say that you had bought something in Jamaca as a souvenier and wanted to mail it back to yourself in the states? Just a thought.
    As far as being off your cycle for 2 weeks, bring you some creatine or andro, if you are worried that much about it effecting you. I would still try to get a workout in, and I really don't think you have much to worry about. If I were you, I would try to take a shot right before I went on vacation, maybe even as someone else suggested doubleing your dose. I hear of some guys taking a eye dropper or shampoo bottle and sterilizing it, and I don't know maybe take a couple of CC's with you, like that. Be sure and bring a syringe if you do. Syringes are alot easier to hide?? Just a thought.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    OR....just take enough to get you through the vacation so you don't have to worry about bringin it back.

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Just put it ina small padded env. They will not check it and you will have no probs. But you have to use a small padded env. Not a box. Let us know when you get back.

thanks for all the info fellas i will keep ya updated.

Thread Information