nrobleski is offline Associate Member

winny help few questions for the pros

Just finished a dbol enth then to cyp 15 weeks in total with tren included in last 10 weeks, just finished pct and after my bulking cycle I began to cut with hard cardio and diet yet began of course to lose muscle mass as well, I have recently began to run winstrol with little experience witht eh compound yet on advice by some others, I am unsure fo the proper dosage per say not having any personal experience with it yet i am inj first thing in morning when test is at its highest 50 mg eod. Is this enough? I know it is a tough question to answer here are my goals of this,

to maintain muslce mass while cutting down, maybe even gain a few pounds..... possible or no? I know cutting and bulking dont mix

not to supress my natty test after coming off a 15 week cycle I am also only 6 weeks off synthetic test took two weeks completed a two week pct and two weeks training b4 I started this winny today. ANy suggestions would be greatly appreciated..Thank you for your time and help

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nrobleski
    Just finished a dbol enth then to cyp 15 weeks in total with tren included in last 10 weeks, just finished pct and after my bulking cycle I began to cut with hard cardio and diet yet began of course to lose muscle mass as well, I have recently began to run winstrol with little experience witht eh compound yet on advice by some others, I am unsure fo the proper dosage per say not having any personal experience with it yet i am inj first thing in morning when test is at its highest 50 mg eod. Is this enough? I know it is a tough question to answer here are my goals of this,

to maintain muslce mass while cutting down, maybe even gain a few pounds..... possible or no? I know cutting and bulking dont mix

not to supress my natty test after coming off a 15 week cycle I am also only 6 weeks off synthetic test took two weeks completed a two week pct and two weeks training b4 I started this winny today. ANy suggestions would be greatly appreciated..Thank you for your time and help

bro frist thing Pct should be atleast 3-4 weeks .. so IMO you cut your self short and my guess is seeing gains go and BF incress.....

second NO WAY SHOULD YOU RUN WINNY now with only 6weeks off... your PCT was'nt on key and you need to let your system kick back in .... so stick with a soild diet and trainin NO need for winny it will supress you even more .... also try doing some PCt research

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Suggestions?

Stop the Winny.. continue pct til fully recovered.

2 week pct after a 15 week cycle including suppressive compounds?

Nah buddy...get some blood work run.. you'll see that being back on isn't plausible

And winny is hpta-suppressive to boot..so your goal of not suppressing natty test is bust too.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

winny help few questions for the pros

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Suggestions?

Stop the Winny.. continue pct til fully recovered.

2 week pct after a 15 week cycle including suppressive compounds?

Nah buddy...get some blood work run.. you'll see that being back on isn't plausible

And winny is hpta-suppressive to boot..so your goal of not suppressing natty test is bust too.
    I couldnt have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    So you're running a suppresive compound while running PCT? How does that make any sense?

You can't recover your natural test levels if you're steadily suppressing them. I'd rethink that.

huee is offline New Member
    Drop the winny, run more pct.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    running a little clen during pct can help reduce muscle loss and keep some fat off if you keep your diet dialed in and continue training.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    running a little clen during pct can help reduce muscle loss and keep some fat off if you keep your diet dialed in and continue training.

Clen is a good idea. Forget about the winny for now and run pct all the way.
    If you want to run the winny later you can try 50mg EOD, works for me, although it would be better ED.

hungry4fitness is offline Junior Member
    Narkissos said it all.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    agree with nark.

Thread Information