Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tuna11 is offline New Member

Armidex and Test

Buddy was telling me that if I take Armidex while on my test cycle it will hinder my growth from the test. Can someone tell me if this is true??

Cycle
    1-12 Test 250 - 500mg/wk

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    No. Bloat isn't growth.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    No. Bloat isn't growth.

LOL preach on bro So true ... most think that becasue the dont get the water they are loosing gains

Thanks guys. I will stick to my guns and still use it while on cycle. First time doing test but better safe than sorry. Thanks again

briancb1 is offline Member
    Not to highjack, but I'm comming up on a Test cycle and Amiridex is my AI of choice, what amount seems to be affective and how often (to combat gyno flair ups).
    Thanks

I am not 100% on this. Still doing some research but I think you can get away with 1mg/day. Once again dont quote me on that. Still trying to figure out myself before I do my cycle.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    I'm actually going to get estrogen checked to see where 1MG arimidex EOD is keeping me. I have been on that dose for approximately 2 1/2 months running with test cyp. around 300mg EW. My estro had shot up to 75 with the cyp alone so I started on the 'dex then and did 1mg ED for the first week then EOD from then to now. I think that it all depends on how your body responds to the test and converts to estro so we could all be different of course but i will update where my estro is after blood work comes back.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    .25-1mg is an effective dose. I think there are some studies that show anything above 1mg doesn't get any additional results. Like said above, it depends on the person.

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone of these questions can be answered on the Arimidex profile on this sight, explains it very well. You guys need it.

Thread Information