Wizeguy is offline Associate Member

Worst part of PCT?

I just started my PCT 2 days ago. I was wondering what is usually the worst part/week of PCT? When am I going to feel the worst?

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Depends...if you do it right, then it shouldn't be too horrible.

I've had problems in the past in week 2 after a prop/tren cycle...But I've changed my methods around and it as helped.

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    depends on your cycle bro.

for me, the first 2 weeks are the worst

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for that input. I did Deca and Test C. 12 weeks. Last inject TestC 2 weeks ago. i just started PCT 2 days ago and I know its early but all feels good so far. I was even up 1 lb yesterday. About 10 years ago I cycled on and off for about 2 years and never did a PCT, just tappered off. I crashed hard every time. Im just a little scared and remeber what that was like. I am afraid of losing my hard earned muscle. Doing HCG , Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizeguy
    Thanks for that input. I did Deca and Test C. 12 weeks. Last inject TestC 2 weeks ago. i just started PCT 2 days ago and I know its early but all feels good so far. I was even up 1 lb yesterday. About 10 years ago I cycled on and off for about 2 years and never did a PCT, just tappered off. I crashed hard every time. Im just a little scared and remeber what that was like. I am afraid of losing my hard earned muscle. Doing HCG, Clomid and Nolva for PCT.
    Bro you will feel 10x's better. Esp with your PCT combo...HCG is a lifesaver.

one8nine is offline Banned
    the worst part of pct is not being on 3g of hormone per week anymore

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fLgAtOr
    Bro you will feel 10x's better. Esp with your PCT combo...HCG is a lifesaver.

amen HCG makes my life aoy easyer on PCT... for me the worst is coming off the AAS cycles

Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    amen HCG makes my life aoy easyer on PCT... for me the worst is coming off the AAS cycles
    My last was the best so far...HCG , Arimidex , Nolva, clomid, and IGF....Couldn't of been smoother and my weight started to climb again.

Oh then I get strep for 2 weeks....FVCK!

Thread Information