Dan31 is offline New Member

glutamine prevents overtraining catabolism

around 6 month ago I finished a 8 week cycle of sust and winni.
    Ive heard that when youre off the juice you should step down your workout rotine. to prevent muscle catabolism. well I decided not to do so and keep on training five days a week 1 1/2 hour of intense not more than two bodyparts. some times I evenn go 6days.Ive kept the same intensity and time of the workout post cycle.strictly following the correct glutamine cycle (along with a high protein diet and a multamine)including putting a few grams of gluttamine on my workout water bottle.Ive been very discipline with all the post cycle rotines.exept the usual. I did not take clomid not hcg post cycle.intead took TRIBESTRONE(a highly concentrated natural herbal medicine to stimulate natural test production.) Its been 6 month Ive maintained my mass and added to it ,the few water that I retained has been lost,making me even more riped.my point been is that when you take gluttamine correctly and with discipline. I diminishes catabolism from overtrainig. or in my case can even help to add mass by preventing it.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That is true. Glutamine is a good supp. However, 6 months is quite a while after a cycle. That is plenty of time for your natural test produciton to get going again, at which point more progress can be made provided you're not past your genetic potential.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    That's good info for everyone both natural and chemically challenged. Thanks for the info.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    not sure about glutamine, but creatine isnt stable in water,ie.; it losses its potency. otherwise i agree, glutamine is a good product." i also agree about Bill selling us out! "

Thread Information