Andros is offline Associate Member

HCG throughout cycle = Serm or AI as well?

To those that use small doses of HCG throughout, do you guys need to run something like Arimidex or maybe just Nolva to prevent Esrogen sides? Or is the dosing low enough not to matter?

Say my next cycle included 500mg of test a week and 40-60mg Dbol a day AND the HCG; would you run E protection or wait it out to see if you get sides?

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i plan on runnindg nolva 10 mg ed for the length of mine 10 week 500mg test but a lil unsure if the nolva is strong enough to prevent gyno

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    To those that use small doses of HCG throughout, do you guys need to run something like Arimidex or maybe just Nolva to prevent Esrogen sides? Or is the dosing low enough not to matter?

Say my next cycle included 500mg of test a week and 40-60mg Dbol a day AND the HCG; would you run E protection or wait it out to see if you get sides?
    I think the big problem with HCG raising estro is in PCT. During cycle, it will be the 500mg of test that will be cuasing the estro problems. So if you're prone, use an AI.

I never use nolva during...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I prefer an AI for during, but nolva has proven itself to workwell during a cycle.

Depending on compounds and dosage, sometimes I'll just keep some extra nolva on hand, and use if needed. On more harsh cycles, I'll use a AI throughout the cycle, and also during PCT.

Thread Information