Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    diabolik is offline New Member

Steroids and RU 58841

Hello.

So basically I'm concerned about hairloss. I used dianabol a couple of years ago but it made my hair start falling out so I stopped using it and the hairloss ceased. About a year after I stopped using it, my hair started falling out I guess naturally. However, I want to go back on steroids again, and have been using primobolan alone for some time.

As many of you will know, primobolan is not that great as a steroid even in large doses, and ideally I'd like to use something like dianabol or trenbolone , although both of them are famous for making you bald.

So it was with interest that I read about the new, as yet unlicenced, drug RU 58841 and after checking the prices and availability, it seems quite reasonable. Apparently, it is the strongest topical solution you can get for hairloss and "amazing" results are seen when using it.

But the question I wanted to ask, is has anyone actually used this while also using either dianabol or trenbolone or anything like that? Ideally, it would be cool to be able to use trenbolone and RU 58841, but I just have this fear that the trenbolone would make my hair fall out and the RU 58841 would have no effect on this, then I would be bald. So, does anyone who knows about these things have any idea on whether the RU 58841 would work alongside trenbolone, dianabol etc?

Or am I just doomed to be a generic muscled baldy

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Never heard of it, but unless it will block the androgen recepters in the scalp, it wont help with AAS.

Taking testosterone alone together with an DHT-blocker like dutasteride or Proscar, and Nizoral shampo (to remove some extra androgen in the scalp) woudnt be that bad for your hair.

Okay, I found this on the internet, but in a nutshell this is what RU does:

RU 58841 is an anti androgen that binds to the hormonal receptor sites on the follicles, and prevents the binding of Dehydro-Testosterone. Its "affinity" to the receptor sites is much stronger than that of the hormones, making it very effective. This is why RU 58841 holds a great deal of promise as a hair loss treatment. Lack of financial potential is probably the reason for the limited extent of research done on it so far. As long as there is no considerable research conducted, it is unlikely it will become widespread and accessible hair loss treatment. Getting a hold of it at this time is very difficult, and those who succeed pay a great deal of money for it. In the Research and studies section there is reference to research that tested the effectiveness of RU 58841 in macaque Androgenetic Alopecia, and the pictures in it practically speak for themselves.
    You can buy it from a lab in China but you have to mix it yourself, which is fine. It's currently in Phase III testing in America I believe, which means it's passed the safety test.
    Last edited by diabolik; 10-18-2006 at 08:01 AM.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolik
    Hello.

So basically I'm concerned about hairloss. I used dianabol a couple of years ago but it made my hair start falling out so I stopped using it and the hairloss ceased. About a year after I stopped using it, my hair started falling out I guess naturally. However, I want to go back on steroids again, and have been using primobolan alone for some time.

As many of you will know, primobolan is not that great as a steroid even in large doses, and ideally I'd like to use something like dianabol or trenbolone , although both of them are famous for making you bald.

So it was with interest that I read about the new, as yet unlicenced, drug RU 58841 and after checking the prices and availability, it seems quite reasonable. Apparently, it is the strongest topical solution you can get for hairloss and "amazing" results are seen when using it.

But the question I wanted to ask, is has anyone actually used this while also using either dianabol or trenbolone or anything like that? Ideally, it would be cool to be able to use trenbolone and RU 58841, but I just have this fear that the trenbolone would make my hair fall out and the RU 58841 would have no effect on this, then I would be bald. So, does anyone who knows about these things have any idea on whether the RU 58841 would work alongside trenbolone, dianabol etc?

Or am I just doomed to be a generic muscled baldy
    ive heard this stuff is teh shit from what ive read.but ive never used it.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard about this too, didnt know what the name of the compund was. If it really does block the recepters for hair-follices in the scalp, so androgen can not bind, then it greate news for steroid users who are prone to hair-loss.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe Will Brink made a reference to this stuff. ill see if i can dig up yhe article

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    i believe Will Brink made a reference to this stuff. ill see if i can dig up yhe article
    This is what he said about it:

RU 58841
    This is the mother of all topical anti androgens. RU58841 is made by the Roussel Corporation of France. This stuff shuts down DHT at the hair follicle like nothing else. One of the major problems has been that anti androgens such as Spironolactone and Flutamide taken orally might be good for hair loss, but they cause all sorts of problems related to having low androgens in your body, such as loss of muscle, increased fat, loss of sex drive, gyno, etc.

When these same anti androgens have been used topically (put directly on the scalp) they do not cause the negative systemic side effects, but they did not seem to do much of anything for hair loss or growth either. Therefore, a topically active anti androgen without systemic effects would be highly desirable. RU58841 is a topical anti androgen that shuts down DHT at the follicle without any systemic side effects in the body!

This stuff is the best thing since the invention of the vibrator! Woops, did I actually say that aloud? Now for the bad news. RU58841 is not out for sale and probably won't be for quite some time. It is in the early stages of testing and I understand there are other reasons that it might be a long time until it hits the market.

I would tell you what those reasons are, but then I would have to kill you, and that would be bad for magazine sales...... Make no mistakes about it, RU58841 is the drug of choice for hair loss and would stop hair loss cold in conjunction with a good topical anti inflammatory. Through my secret source, I was told that the initial feelings about this stuff by the researchers who tested it was that it would probably even grow back a lot of hair for some people.

I would give my right-no make that left-gonad for some of this stuff. Oh well, maybe I can find some crazy chemist to whip me up some of this nifty compound for my own personal use. Will it cost me a nad?
    He doesn't say much about what it actually does though. That article is quite old though, I think it's like 2001 or 2002 or something.
    Last edited by diabolik; 10-18-2006 at 08:35 AM.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    well im giving azealic acid a whirl soon.

Thread Information