MrMe is offline Member

Preventing DECA Gyno

I cant figure out what to use during my next cycle to help prevent gyno. I dont think im too prone to gyno, but i rather be safe then sorry.

I was thinking of using 0.25ml/day of letro. Should i also get some Cabergoline or bromo and what dose would i run them at?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    I cant figure out what to use during my next cycle to help prevent gyno. I dont think im too prone to gyno, but i rather be safe then sorry.

I was thinking of using 0.25ml/day of letro. Should i also get some Cabergoline or bromo and what dose would i run them at?
    Letro is overkill, especially if you are not prone. Arimidex /Ldex is the best choice IMO

MrMe is offline Member
    Well im saying i dont think i am.. but i really dont know. Last cycle i did get a little bit of puffy nips, but i dont know if it was from water. It didnt hurt and there was no lump. I could feel the little tube behind the nippe though, not sure if your supose to be able to feel that.

You still think i should just do ldex? woulndt it be safer to use letro or will it slow me down?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Well im saying i dont think i am.. but i really dont know. Last cycle i did get a little bit of puffy nips, but i dont know if it was from water. It didnt hurt and there was no lump. I could feel the little tube behind the nippe though, not sure if your supose to be able to feel that.

You still think i should just do ldex? woulndt it be safer to use letro or will it slow me down?
    I just shy away from Letro because of the effects it can have on your libido. Do Letro if you really want but I think ldex is more than enough

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Letro is most effective as it will down-grade the progesterone recepter as well as lower estrogen more effectively than any other AI. Cabergoline is greate for reducing Prolactin levels, use both.

MrMe is offline Member
    Personaly i didnt lose my libido at all during my last cycle.

MrMe is offline Member
    If i cant get my hands on caber, does bromo do the same?

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Letro is most effective as it will down-grade the progesterone recepter as well as lower estrogen more effectively than any other AI. Cabergoline is greate for reducing Prolactin levels, use both.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, Letro+bromo would be more than enough to prevent deca gyno.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok thanks, ill read up a little more on letro, adex and bromo to make sure i get all the facts.

What dossage would you rec.?

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Letro is overkill, especially if you are not prone. Arimidex/Ldex is the best choice IMO
    Are either of these effective against progesterone to the degree letro is? Especially if one is prone to gyno?

Thread Information