Thread: Gyno question

MrMe is offline Member

Gyno question

Im just wondering if its normal to have stuff behind my nipples. When i say stuff, it doesnt feel like a hard little pee shaped thing, it feels more like guts and a little tube that would be there if i would breast feed. It doesnt hurt either, maybe a little after i play with them for a few minutes to see if its gyno.

thats what ripley thought in that movie alien, we all know what happened next.
    sorry.

MrMe is offline Member
    bump

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's the start of gyno, that is your mammary gland forming, and you are feeling the gland and it's surroundings.

It's kinda scary feelingt hat ahrd little pea shaped thing along with the squishy lump, I thought I had breast cancer!

Try looking for C_Bino's gyno reversal protocol and see if it helps, you may be able to get rid of it.

Good luck

MrMe is offline Member
    Ive done the letro thing and it didnt do anything! Are you sure that is gyno, it doesnt even show or anything. Doesnt everyone have "plumbing" already there? Like i mean its so small its almost not noticable!

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Ive done the letro thing and it didnt do anything! Are you sure that is gyno, it doesnt even show or anything. Doesnt everyone have "plumbing" already there? Like i mean its so small its almost not noticable!
    Do you have the same thing on both your nipples or just one? If it's just one I would worry about it.

MrMe is offline Member
    They seem to be the same, its hard to compare cause it feels like cartilage and the backing of the nipple....

MrMe is offline Member
    Can a few of you guys pinch your nipples and let me know

But seriously, just to see if you have "stuff" in back of your nipple, I just want some more opinions to see if thats normal or not

Jsik98 is offline Member
    If it doesn't feel sore to the touch or feel itchy, then I wouldn't be worried about it....I had that before and tried letro and it didn't do anything.....with time it went away....

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Nipple stimulation can increase prolactin and therefore increase chances of gettin gyno so I would not play with them too much. Leave em alone. Yer gonna end up GIVING yourself gyno.

MrMe is offline Member
    Heheh ok thanks guys. Im about 15% body fat and just started to cut, so im prety sure thats my problem. Either way ill get some more letro and keep it on hand

Thread Information