Jsik98 is offline Member

staying on test for 6 months......

Doubling the standard 12 week test cycle and then doubling the pct length...Anyone done it? Can one recover fully after doing this?

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    i dont se the point u will more then likely stop having gaines after about 15 weeks or so and it will be much harder to recover not worht it IMO

skipp is offline Senior Member
    You'll almost definatly recover, it'll take you longer than a couple months, but you should.

IMO, it's not worth it. Your gains will slow considerable by week 12, and then what's the point of staying on? Better to hit it hard and short, and then prepare for the next one with enough time off. You'll gain & keep more in 2 small cycles (6-8wks) in that period of time..

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Doubling the standard 12 week test cycle and then doubling the pct length...Anyone done it? Can one recover fully after doing this?

Why would you want to run it that long? From what I've read and researched so far you'd gain more with 12 weeks on 12 weeks off and then 12weeks on again.

I think even Pros periodise (but they don't come off they cruise) in order to maximise results.

But Im a newby to all this so maybe there is some advantage to your idea (can't think of one)

Jsik98 is offline Member
    you think the gains would completely halt after 3 months? what's the longest you've stayed on if you don't mind my asking?

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    Why would you want to run it that long? From what I've read and researched so far you'd gain more with 12 weeks on 12 weeks off and then 12weeks on again.

I think even Pros periodise (but they don't come off they cruise) in order to maximise results.

But Im a newby to all this so maybe there is some advantage to your idea (can't think of one)
    So you don't yet know what you feel like on test

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    you think the gains would completely halt after 3 months? what's the longest you've stayed on if you don't mind my asking?
    everyone is different... some may gain, some may not... if your gonna do it, get bloodwork done regularily, thats for sure......

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    everyone is different... some may gain, some may not... if your gonna do it, get bloodwork done regularily, thats for sure......
    Good advice, and if your gains stop don't fool yourself into thinking they'll start again soon. Just stop. PCT, and wait. Then use the rest of your sauce next time.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member

BAD Idea bro trust me from experiance .. running long cycles .. 20 weeks or better ... I can tell you this there comes a point were YOU do not gain .. but keep HPTA shut down far to long that causes premadent damage .. How do I Know .. because thats what happened to me...

as far as gains go from running 12,14,20 weeks that will differ but in the end the out comes is the same (HPTA is shut DOWN) .... May i suggest running HGH 6 months with a 12-15 week run of a test compound or 2.... TREN /masterone or TEST E OR C with EQ ...this IMO will be a lot better in the long run ...

Andros is offline Associate Member

Maybe they wouldn't stop but from what I understand they would defenately slow right down.

Think about it this way, if you buy gear for 6months worth and run it all in one go, at the end of the year you will have gained and kept X amount of pounds right? Now if you split it into 2 lots and PCT then prime before you start again you will gain Y amount of pounds and X<Y.

But so far this is all theory for me (from other people's exp) since I've only got 1 cycle done.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    BAD Idea bro trust me from experiance .. running long cycles .. 20 weeks or better ... I can tell you this there comes a point were YOU do not gain .. but keep HPTA shut down far to long that causes premadent damage .. How do I Know .. because thats what happened to me...

as far as gains go from running 12,14,20 weeks that will differ but in the end the out comes is the same (HPTA is shut DOWN) .... May i suggest running HGH 6 months with a 12-15 week run of a test compound or 2.... TREN /masterone or TEST E OR C with EQ ...this IMO will be a lot better in the long run ...
    You don't think 23 is too young to run HGH?

You don't think 23 is too young to run HGH?

yes i think 23 is But at the point you are going to run such a long cycle ... bro I am sure to bet the farm ... you will have LOts of problems with recovering from that.. long on .... no in retro to how young is to young I have helped a few bros that played collage football with this that need to stay and look there best ... trying to go pro ... and Yes they were to young @ 20-21 but they would do it anyway.. but atleast they have a vailed point to even take the risks involved ......

the best advice would be to just stick wiith 12-14 weeks cycles than PCt ... becasue what i am finding out that Most dont listen to advice given .... so in the long run I would rather see them do it right but 23 is not the worst age to start HGH..... its not the best either ......

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Okay.....I really need to research growth for a while....Hell, I researched juice for years before I ever did it! I know what you're saying......Basically, the repercussions of a 6 month HGH cycle are much less than those from a 6 month test cycle, correct?

Okay.....I really need to research growth for a while....Hell, I researched juice for years before I ever did it! I know what you're saying......Basically, the repercussions of a 6 month HGH cycle are much less than those from a 6 month test cycle, correct?

can be..... much less depends on the dose of HGH

test-e-junky is offline Junior Member
    i would not stay on it that long bro

Jsik98 is offline Member
    can be..... much less depends on the dose of HGH
    hmmmm....

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skipp
    Good advice, and if your gains stop don't fool yourself into thinking they'll start again soon. Just stop. PCT, and wait. Then use the rest of your sauce next time.
    .. EXACTLY...this also is good advice...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~

Agree with V, staying on a cycle for long periods of time doesn't mean you will produce more gains than running a standard cycle, if this was true we would all be 500lbs+,

All you will do is shutdown the HTPA for a long time which will be harder to recover from or even recover at all in my experience, if you cant recover and start up your own hormones you will not hold on to the new muscle tissue you built, it will all go, so staying on means longer recovery which means you cant maintain your muscle tissue, so staying on longer than you should will have the opposite affect your looking for.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Alright fellas..Thanks for all the input.

Thread Information