orton4 is offline Member

tren dosage question

alright im 22yo, currently on my second cycle. have shot test cyp and masteron in first cycle... my current cycle is 10 weeks of test prop shot 100 mgs ED... and im thinking bout my 3rd cycle and wanna know what a good dosage of tren would be... im thinking of running test cyp or test e for 12 weeks at 750mgs and tren for weeks 1-8 so what would a good dosage for a first time tren user be? or would you consider using deca before using tren... ive heard a lotta good things about tren so i wanna use that and have researched that tren and test are a great combo... so what do you guys think?

Steele is offline Member
    i read someones post that said: "if a steroid could use a steroid, it would use tren ." by far my favorite anabolic /androgenic . first time i would run it at 50-75mg ED. sides can be tough (night sweats, hot flashes, etc.) so lower dose is best for starting out.

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah ive read a lot about the sides heard they are harsh but ppl can justify it by how great it is

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you were going to run Tren A, then I would go ahead and run prop as well....As long as you were sticking ED, ya know?

Given that you dont' know how you would respond to anything but test and masteron , you should probably start at 50mg ED.

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah im probally gonna run tren ace so if i cant deal with the sides it will be out of me quickly... i cant wait to try it though

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    how did you like the test cyp with masteron combo im planning on running somthin similar to that next. i have never done masteron before.

orton4 is offline Member
    i like masteron it gave me a lot more strength increases than i planned but it dries out my joints and gives me shoulder problems

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im running Tren A 150mg/ed and Prop 150mg/ed.. But this is my 7th cycle...
    and Im an old fart.....Tren A is great though....
    And it doesnt bother me with the night sweats and lil acne, but I constantly feel like Homer Simpson at a tour in the the hog factory. My skin is SOOOOOO oily its not funny.... Love the stuff though!!

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah everyone talks wonders of it so i wanna incorporate into my 3rd cycle
    im running prop for 10 weeks right now about in my 6th week and its going great love prop just hurts like a mothaa

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Just one thing to know about tren before you hit it....the sh-t will shut you down HARD! I'm on 600mgs of Test E plus was hitting prop at 100 mgs eod and have no sex drive cause I started my cycle with tren! If you're gonna do it, make sure you have plenty of proviron on hand....that was my key mistake! But the sh-t is awesome!

I ran cia right from the start.. NEVER had a problem..... and wood is always ready to go.....I will run it with this from now on.... Now DECA , on the other hand, shut my doors for # months. no jokes... funny how everything effects us differently....

orton4 is offline Member
    yeah ive heard that will running hcg during the cycle say every 3 days help or is proviron the way to go?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    Just one thing to know about tren before you hit it....the sh-t will shut you down HARD! I'm on 600mgs of Test E plus was hitting prop at 100 mgs eod and have no sex drive cause I started my cycle with tren! If you're gonna do it, make sure you have plenty of proviron on hand....that was my key mistake! But the sh-t is awesome!
    Goes to show how different everyone is because by far Tren increases my libido more than Test by many times over.
    Using about as much Tren as a cattle rancher goes though in a year and my wood is still oak solid baby.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Goes to show how different everyone is because by far Tren increases my libido more than Test by many times over.
    Using about as much Tren as a cattle rancher goes though in a year and my wood is still oak solid baby.
    I hear ya.... every morning I have to wait in bed 10 minutes before I can get out....dont wanna scare anyone......

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I hear ya.... every morning I have to wait in bed 10 minutes before I can get out....dont wanna scare anyone......
    Or turn around too quickly and knock anything over

Thread Information