Thread: Liquidex

pvthndl is offline New Member

Liquidex

Where does one purchase Liquidex? Through the same sources as AS?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep.

pvthndl is offline New Member
    Cool. Thanks.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No worries bro

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    That is correct.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry to bring this back to the top, but I LOVED this post. So short, sweet, and to the point...no novels or anything (Like i do ).............

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    There is a certain animal that has 1mg/ml liquidex making it easier to dose and it is only $4 per mg!

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - I really prefer the 1mg/ml stuff - it is a lot easier to dose - I know of a place its a bit cheaper tho, than down on the farm.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

AH LIQUIDEX......

YUM!

_SOLID

yo for whoever has the 1mg/ml version of Liquidex - what dosage have you been using?

I mean how many drops do you use during a cycle? Trying to figure out how many would be around .5mg- 1mg for everyday use to help with water retention...thanks

_SOLID

ok check this out guys I need help

I sucked up .5cc's of 1mg/ml Liquidex in my syringe and attemted to see how many drops are in .5cc's, I heard to take this much BTW...so I did it and with my 22g needle it was 124 drops give or take a few.

*UPDATE...I just started my cycle last week and have been taking 20 drops a day but was getting water retention so I upped it to 30 drops still water so upped it to 40.

Well after today's experiment with the syringe I found that 124 drops in .5cc's. Now this seems like a lot of friggin shit to be swollowing, but then again- I don't know cause it's 1mg/ml and not 4mg/ml.

So I took 62 drops half of the 124, and 5 hrs later my friggin knee's and joints are killin me! I think I over dosed, can this be. I think it sucked all the water outta me. I'm feelin nice a tight though..but this joint pain just ain't gonna cut it.

Anyways guys- I need help...I need to figure out how much or how many drops to be taking of the 1mg/ml Liquidex. Anyone have some suggestions?

THANKS.

The Iron Game Guest
    hehe, if it was 0.5mgs you used then you shouldnt be suffering like you are. I would say either it is overdosed or you really did something wrong. I was on lasix and only after almost 3 days of continued use then I noticed problems. I took a break and when water came back I used it again. This was a big mistake on my part and almost 3 weeks after stopping its use I am still suffering. I would suggest taking 0.3-0.4mgs daily and see how that does.

Peace

Arrow Thanks for the reply IG.

But I'm still confused on how to measure out that amount???- being it .3mg-.4mg, .5mg, whatever. Can someone re-itterate on how to measure this shit out? Please

Thanks

The Iron Game Guest
    if its 1mg/ml concentration then just use a syringe to measure it out. 0.1cc = 0.1mgs so 0.3-0.4 cc's is the dose you wish to use

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    This is exactly what I told you in the message bro! If you want .5mg it will be .5ml! This is very easy to measure out I think maybe you are just not understanding the way we are explaing it!

If you pull out a quarter of a cc in the syring that will be equal to .25mgs of Arimidex ! Whatever you pull out in ml's will equal the mg's of liquidex!

Dude I'm a kook IG thanks, I guess it takes me awile, I ate lots of paint chips..

when I was a Little Tike.

_SOLID

Thanks again

I know bro- like I said paint chips and lots of em!

Thanks Geared UP!!

_SOLID

Thread Information