RedBombX is offline New Member

Questions From The New Guy

Hey, i'm pretty new the the Steriod Community. I've been interested in them for a while but now just starting to research them and ask questions.

My stats are: i'm 19, ~210lbs, ~5'10". I've been lifting since i was about 15.

I was just wondering about where i can find good information on Steroids and always what a good first cycle would be.

Thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    that search button up top will pretty much answer any question you can think of.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBombX
    Hey, i'm pretty new the the Steriod Community. I've been interested in them for a while but now just starting to research them and ask questions.

My stats are: i'm 19, ~210lbs, ~5'10". I've been lifting since i was about 15.

I was just wondering about where i can find good information on Steroids and always what a good first cycle would be.

Thanks
    You are already there brother, I was a noob myself until recently. Now I know a lot more than I did a month ago. And I am still learning!

this site will answer whatever question it is you have. check out the steroid profile section and BE SURE to read and understand everything in the pct section, that will be the most important part of any cycle. whats your b/f%?

it's been a while since i've gotten my BMI, but if i had to take an educated guess it would be around 20% give or take.

alright you arent ready to start AAS as of now b/c that is too high. go down to 15% b/c you will see alot better results from that. check out the diet section as well it has a load of info

alright, but lemme just get a few more stupid 'noob' questions outta the way.
    whats pct? whats AAS? and what is the difference (if any) to oral vs injection steroids ?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Ive only had an active account for about 2.5 weeks and watched the forum for about 2 months up to that. Best way to learn is to scroll through the postings that catch your eye, read what is said and then look up those substances in the "profiles" section. There is way more in there than someone would care to type out (other than the person who did in the first place).... also, most newbie questions are the same and get asked once a week. I, for one, am guilty of them =)

ps- pct=post cycle theropy and it is the most important section you can read before ever considering going further into this...

orton4 is offline Member
    big difference between orals and injectables one being orals are much more harsh on your liver but the list goes on.... search the forums you can find tons of info thats what i did... but youll find out best first newbie cycle will be test enthanate or test cypionate 500 mgs a week with proper pct... but i strongly advice researching a ton before you even think bout injecting.... theres a lot to know before you do and your at a great website to learn from some very educated ppl

last noob question of the day:
    where can i find the pct section?

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    its the 5th thread down when you enter the forum

Quote Originally Posted by RedBombX
    last noob question of the day:
    where can i find the pct section?
    dont worry about asking questions, ask away but ask if its something you dont understand or the difference. lots of things im pretty sure you have questions for have already been asked so use the search, if you have further questions then feel free. but like i said you goal as of now should be to lower that bf %

Thread Information